Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scarfs at the park?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 136 Guests

Scarfs at the park?

This thread currently has 8,594 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
March 10, 2015, 11:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Abdul19

So do I and I'd pay cash for him not to do it again!

That made me laugh.

1 -2 -3 wey hey

Private Message
Reply: 40 - 51
GiveUsAG
March 16, 2015, 10:27am

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
Next up: Grimsby V Eastleigh, 3 pm Saturday at Blundell park.

The Mariners go into this game aiming to extend the unbeaten run to 6 games unbeaten, whilst also aiming to take all 3 points, in the push for promotion.

I personally think when it comes to the tittle, it now depends on results else where, and whether or not other teams slip up further.
...Halifax face Barnet on Tuesday, so this will provide us with a game in hand over league leaders Barnet. We already have a game in hand over Bristol Rovers and Macclesfield.
...I believe that if Barnet lose their game in the week, then we'll still be in with the shot at the tittle. With us then being 5 points from the top, with a game in hand, again. But we will see.

At the very least, the Mariners will no doubt make the play off's. So can probably say that the play off's is our second chance at promotion should we fail to win the league. Don't write us off just yet, many fans said they'd be more twists and turns to come yet.

It's a bumpy ride and we will need all the support we can get! So we need all of the noisy fans to get down to Blundell park this weekend! We need Blundell park to be a fortress for our promotion chasing team and a hostile ground for our opponents, Eastleigh.

Don't forget your scarves!

BRING THE NOISE! Onwards and upwards, UTM.

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/mvnser.png[/IMG]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 51
lukeo
March 16, 2015, 2:47pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,304
Gold Stars: 133
we could quite easily not only miss out on automatic but miss out on the play offs aswell. Every team in the top 6-7 are thinking the same as us and expecting to be in that top 5.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 51
Paris Mariner
March 16, 2015, 2:54pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
We just need to keep winning and who knows what will happen. It is so close at the top. We can still win the league, you have to believe.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 43 - 51
lukeo
March 16, 2015, 3:02pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,304
Gold Stars: 133
Oh and i'll post it every day this week on spotted : grimsby about scarfs at the park
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 51
promotion plaice
March 18, 2015, 10:41am

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 51
northbankmariner
March 19, 2015, 10:34am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Quoted from lukeo
we could quite easily not only miss out on automatic but miss out on the play offs aswell. Every team in the top 6-7 are thinking the same as us and expecting to be in that top 5.

tend to agree, a few more wins please town and then, and only then can we think of automatic, plenty of teams still in with realistic play off shouts, perm any four from barnet, Bristol rovers, town, macclesfield, eastleigh, gateshead, forest green and Halifax. anyone of these teams can go on a run. I think all talk off automatic promotion is a bit of a fantasy right now, but am not knocking the positivity at all, am also getting excited about our prospects but not getting carried away just yet, lets just try and guarantee a play off spot first and then see where we get to.

oh yes and on the subject thread, would love to see a mass of scarves and banners at BP

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 51
chaos33
March 21, 2015, 9:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,786
Gold Stars: 349
Did it happen? Was it good? Any pics?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 51
1mickylyons
March 21, 2015, 9:47pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,261
Gold Stars: 54
It was a good start we the fans need to keep it going for all remaining home games.Loads more scarfs than normal and the best atmosphere at a bog standard League game for quite a while.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 51
KK_DOG
March 21, 2015, 10:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
Who was responsible for the Magnay banner ? I have to say I heard it mentioned on the Humberside Magnay interview and have now seen the photograph. Must have been asleep at the ground because I didn't see it.Brilliant though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scarfs at the park?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.