Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › OS ticket sales?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 110 Guests

OS ticket sales?

This thread currently has 3,140 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
northbankmariner
March 14, 2013, 8:45pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Quoted from grimsby pete

crikey pete, get the beers in buddy, you know me, block 121 and mines a pint of cider , cheers buddy lol

Sorry I am not in that block , [/quote]

no problem, i will grant you your wish of a better seat mate, you can have my mates in the next seat to me lol, i am looking after it for him.  mmmmmm and make it a cold one please. ha ha ha    

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 49
grimsby pete
March 14, 2013, 8:46pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,832
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from northbankmariner

Sorry I am not in that block ,

no problem, i will grant you your wish of a better seat mate, you can have my mates in the next seat to me lol, i am looking after it for him.  mmmmmm and make it a cold one please. ha ha ha    [/quote]

Deal

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 49
northbankmariner
March 14, 2013, 8:49pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

no problem, i will grant you your wish of a better seat mate, you can have my mates in the next seat to me lol, i am looking after it for him.  mmmmmm and make it a cold one please. ha ha ha    

Deal [/quote]

you got it mate, stuff him, he is a hull city fan anyway lol.   now what are you drinking hehe

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 49
Mrs Doyle
March 14, 2013, 8:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
All I know is my Dad supported GTFC all his life and never got chance to see his beloved team walk out and grace the pitch and fulfill the dream that is Wembley.

This will be my Forth time and when GTFC enter that pitch there will be a piece of me wishing my dad should have witnessed this.

Yes it may be less than half full but it matters not. I can say Yes i was there with my family and my team GTFC.

Sing loud and proud GTFC fans we are one it is our day to enjoy in the capital win or lose.

UP the FRIGGIN MARINERS!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 49
grimsby pete
March 14, 2013, 8:56pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,832
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
All I know is my Dad supported GTFC all his life and never got chance to see his beloved team walk out and grace the pitch and fulfill the dream that is Wembley.

This will be my Forth time and when GTFC enter that pitch there will be a piece of me wishing my dad should have witnessed this.

Yes it may be less than half full but it matters not. I can say Yes i was there with my family and my team GTFC.

Sing loud and proud GTFC fans we are one it is our day to enjoy in the capital win or lose.

UP the FRIGGIN MARINERS!!!

My dad never got to see us play at wembley either,

He did get to see two semi final games in the FA Cup in the 30's though,

I bet he would have given up those two games to see us win at wembley.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 49
northbankmariner
March 14, 2013, 9:04pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

My dad never got to see us play at wembley either,

He did get to see two semi final games in the FA Cup in the 30's though,

I bet he would have given up those two games to see us win at wembley.

am i right in thinking that one of those semi finals was at old trafford and that is still the record attendance for old trafford. i have mentioned this statistic to many plastic man utd fans, am i still correct or has it changes now that old trafford has been expanded greatley over the years.   anyone confirm my theory?

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 49
TWAreaTownSupporter
March 14, 2013, 9:06pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Logistically and atmosphere wise maybe the ManCity place or OT would have been better for Grimsby and Wrexham. But who knew?

Whilst it pre-dates the demise of the FA Amateur Cup, the Trophy has inherited that bit of football's history since the pro-am distinction was dropped. That was hardly a tinpot cup. And from the off the Trophy Final has been played at Wembley (bar the period of its rebuilding).

So, to my mind, Wembey's the right place.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 49
Bruce Springsteen
March 14, 2013, 9:51pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Approval: -315
Logistically and atmosphere wise maybe the ManCity place or OT would have been better for Grimsby and Wrexham. But who knew?

Whilst it pre-dates the demise of the FA Amateur Cup, the Trophy has inherited that bit of football's history since the pro-am distinction was dropped. That was hardly a tinpot cup. And from the off the Trophy Final has been played at Wembley (bar the period of its rebuilding).

So, to my mind, Wembey's the right place.

i agree
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 49
mariner91
March 14, 2013, 10:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,742
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from northbankmariner

am i right in thinking that one of those semi finals was at old trafford and that is still the record attendance for old trafford. i have mentioned this statistic to many plastic man utd fans, am i still correct or has it changes now that old trafford has been expanded greatley over the years.   anyone confirm my theory?

Still the case. Record attendance     76,962 (Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Grimsby Town, 25 March 1939)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 49
lukeo
March 15, 2013, 6:35am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,399
Gold Stars: 149
I wouldn't be going if it was anywhere else.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 49
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › OS ticket sales?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.