This thread currently has 2,969 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
March 12, 2013, 10:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
I agree not over...our dip in form was always going to happen and judging by tonights performance we are coming through it now. win on Saturday will keep start another run.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 44
nightrider
March 12, 2013, 10:27pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Far from over but we definitely need to win the next couple of games. No more shitty draws.
Keep the same team barring injuries and lets finally bang afew results together. Its not over, weve just made things difficult for ourselves!

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 44
misterx
March 12, 2013, 10:28pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +37
Can I hear the big O singing its.......... lol
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 44
80sglory
March 12, 2013, 10:31pm
Guest User
Quoted from chaos33
I agree, even though I am very pi$$ed off.

I'm pi$$ed off too but at least there's hope.

What can you do ?....
Let's face it we ARE gonna have these unlucky spells through the season and occasionally lose games, even successive ones.
Sometimes through no real fault of our own.
tbh even Kiddy struck me as they won it on the counter.

Could have been worse - we could have been completely outplayed and battered but we weren't.

No point fans (or players) being downheartened or drunk off, it's not even over yet !
Perhaps we'll get a big chunk of luck from now on and other teams won't.
Reply: 13 - 44
banos
March 12, 2013, 10:33pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: -1
Its over as far as the title race for us  three defeats in five havnt been the same since crimbo
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 44
80sglory
March 12, 2013, 10:34pm
Guest User
Quoted from banos
Its over as far as the title race for us  three defeats in five havnt been the same since crimbo

JT said we were for an hour tonight.
Reply: 15 - 44
gaz57

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
It's in our hands win every game and we will be champs UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 44
chaos33
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,988
Gold Stars: 361
Win on Saturday, win on Tuesday night - see where we are then. Glad these 3 games are over.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 44
Codzilla
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +11 / -3
title race is most definitely over
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 44
ScarthoMariner1988
March 12, 2013, 10:35pm

:) Up The Mariners :)
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Quoted from Mariner56
This is the closest chase for the title in a long time and there are many twists and turns yet to go, it's not over by a long way!!

There are still plenty of games to go, we have games in hand and many of the  teams above us have to play each other. We have just lost 2 games in a row to the 2 in-form teams in the division but We were the best team tonight by far up until the unfortunate first goal. Things are being blown up out of all proportion. It's desperately disappointing but not over until the last Sat of the season. The teams above us may get nervous as the run-in hots up (it's happens virtually every year) hopefully we will have got over our bad patch by then and can overtake them. We have to keep believing, there are a lot of winnable games coming up before the end of the season and in my opinion, automatic promotion is still a possibility.

Agree with this will be ok when we all calm down  

Up The Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's not over

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.