6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
December 16, 2012, 10:29am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,989
Gold Stars: 82
Been away so not up to speed on this,I know we have sold our allocation but is any more tickets on the way or is buy in the home stands thanks in advance
Logged Offline
Private Message
wigworld
December 16, 2012, 12:55pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Put mittens on so that they can't check how many fingers you have, then go in the home stand.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 50
Super Clive
December 16, 2012, 1:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Simple!
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 50
Les Brechin
December 16, 2012, 1:26pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,715
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from wigworld
Put mittens on so that they can't check how many fingers you have, then go in the home stand.

Wouldn't work. You'd have to grow an extra head too.  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 50
moosey_club
December 16, 2012, 1:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,269
Gold Stars: 226
According to sources its not the clubs or our police that are putting the blocks on another block of seats being released.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 50
Perkins
December 16, 2012, 2:25pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from moosey_club
According to sources its not the clubs or our police that are putting the blocks on another block of seats being released.

Correct. According to one of our stewards yesterday its the Lincolnshire Plods who are blocking it. And no, it wasn't Aarons dad who told me.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 50
marinerian
December 16, 2012, 2:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
I honestly think the police will just cause more problems by not allowing more tickets to be supplied to Town.

This is not an anti police response as tbh the police do a job that is made difficult buy gooders, human rights and out dated laws and red tape.

For me why would you risk Grimsby fans going in the Home end? Why have Grimsby fans roaming Lincoln when the game is on, when half the ground will be empty. It makes no sense at all!

Most of us will behave and most their fans are well behaved.

It is already an early kick off so problems with drunken behaviour has been reduced.

Their are no trains or public transport on a Boxing day either so resources are not needed near the station.

I think LCFC and GTFC need to be contacting Lincolnshire Chief Commissioner to go through why blocks are being put on the release of more tickets.

The figures on Arrests over the past 5 games should be analysed and reports of problems to see why such an issue is occurring.

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 50
Marinerz93
December 16, 2012, 3:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from marinerian
I honestly think the police will just cause more problems by not allowing more tickets to be supplied to Town.

This is not an anti police response as tbh the police do a job that is made difficult buy gooders, human rights and out dated laws and red tape.

For me why would you risk Grimsby fans going in the Home end? Why have Grimsby fans roaming Lincoln when the game is on, when half the ground will be empty. It makes no sense at all!

Most of us will behave and most their fans are well behaved.

It is already an early kick off so problems with drunken behaviour has been reduced.

Their are no trains or public transport on a Boxing day either so resources are not needed near the station.

I think LCFC and GTFC need to be contacting Lincolnshire Chief Commissioner to go through why blocks are being put on the release of more tickets.

The figures on Arrests over the past 5 games should be analysed and reports of problems to see why such an issue is occurring.

They will argue that arrest numbers at these games are reduced because of how they police the fixture.  They will then state that we are 7th in the country for banning orders and will justify what ever restrictions on the game as they like.  

It is also a case of them not being able to accommodate a big club, you would have thought that the numbers we are capable of taking would see some very welcome cash into their struggling club.  Typical Lincoln, cutting their nose off to spite their face.

I wonder how many Liverpool tickets would have been given out.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 50
Alfie
December 16, 2012, 3:20pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Reckon we'll get a few more hundred behind the goal when police realise the true extent as to how many fans will go in the home end.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 50
marinerian
December 16, 2012, 3:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
I am sure officers of both police forces are reading this.....Hi Darren!

It just needs a sensible approach to the game. Do not go winding fans up, if fans are treated ok, they tend to behave better.

As for Burton, watch the clip on youtube.....it kicked off when their kids ran at the Town fans. Why was this never mentioned?

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 50
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln away tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.