December 18, 2012, 5:02pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from shotandcursed

What a 3-faced little (unt!

What's 3 faced about it? ..... I want you Cods to lose every game, whereas I want City & The Imps to win all theirs, I'd have thought that was plainly obvious?

Private Message
Reply: 40 - 50
NorfolkImp
December 18, 2012, 5:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from marinerian

Aryan knows intercourse all about football, we know it, his mates know it and even he knows it. Those 5-6k gates were clearly under quoted, I remember a game against Barnsley, hardly a seat speare and they claimed 6k  

I thought he followed Manchesters Fake plastic reserves now?

Now the over acheiving..... to get into such a position you have to have aheived that, when was the last time Lincoln made it above the 3rd tier?  

I also heard a rumour that he asked his Grimsby chums if he could come to some Town games, they gave him a slap with a harry Haddock and said NO!  

He dips is little rod, but all in vain ........... who would bite to such a nonsensical retort? Must do batter my friend  

Private Message
Reply: 41 - 50
grimsby pete
December 18, 2012, 5:09pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,801
Gold Stars: 222
I am sure there are at least 600 Lincoln fans living in Grimsby,

If they choose to sit in the Home end, who would blame them ?  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 50
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 18, 2012, 5:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,872
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from grimsby pete
I am sure there are at least 600 Lincoln fans living in Grimsby,

If they choose to sit in the Home end, who would blame them ?  

In rehab?

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 50
1mickylyons
December 18, 2012, 5:20pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
This game will cost the Imps between 12-20k in lost ticket revenue money they can ill afford to lose and why ffs?Certain SB holds around 10k which is actually more than BP and even the most ardent Lincoln fan would struggle to argue the gate will exceed 7k on Boxing Day meaning 3k empty seats half of which we could fill such is the demand it defies belief The Police are getting paid an awful lot of money for doing nothing when it comes to football last Season both sets of hooligans combined mustered about 80 at SB so I can only conclude thanks to Dodds rabid antics the entire GTFC away support is regarded as a risk element?May I suggest PC Dodds you identify and ban with immediate effect all known Season Ticket Holders who have purchased tickets for this game so that the decent supporters like myself who only wish to share a mince pie and a warm cocoa with the Lincoln supporters maybe left to enjoy the football.Thankyou 1ML
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 50
1mickylyons
December 18, 2012, 5:21pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from NorfolkImp

What's 3 faced about it? ..... I want you Cods to lose every game, whereas I want City & The Imps to win all theirs, I'd have thought that was plainly obvious?

Far too many wants on that list Youngman and you know it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 50
NorfolkImp
December 18, 2012, 5:25pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Far too many wants on that list Youngman and you know it

My apologies mate, it's the festive period, I get greedy at this time of year  

Private Message
Reply: 46 - 50
1mickylyons
December 18, 2012, 5:45pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from NorfolkImp

My apologies mate, it's the festive period, I get greedy at this time of year  

Quite ok but I will be disappointed with anything less than 6 points from trampling the bumpkins down the A46 over Yuletide!Ps Vital the only guy on there who seems to have a clue what he is on about is Old Guard how on earth they can sit there and have a go at us for wanting more tickets when we got and sold 2200 Last Season in midtable shows a real lack of grey matter.The Imps at present are on a decent run and will receive 2200 tickets for NYD whilst being approx where we were last Season and they wont shift 700 and my God will the list of excuses be something to enjoy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 50
NorfolkImp
December 18, 2012, 5:57pm
Brandy Drinker
Believe it or not oldgaurd and I go way back, top bloke, but don't let on I admitted it on here?!!!

Private Message
Reply: 48 - 50
1mickylyons
December 18, 2012, 6:14pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from NorfolkImp
Believe it or not oldgaurd and I go way back, top bloke, but don't let on I admitted it on here?!!!

Least he seems to look forward to coming here and supporting his team in a Derby game.The Imps fans better beware that I will be bursting any red balloons I see enroute to the game held by a middle aged flatliner just on the off chance it`s Jules so I can read all about how he was terrorised when confronted by a GY fan waving a plastinc fork at him dripping with mushy peas outside the chippy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 50
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln away tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.