Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst on MP - call to fans ?!?! (scroll down!)
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 76 Guests

Hurst on MP - call to fans ?!?! (scroll down!)

This thread currently has 3,520 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
brad_gtfc
November 9, 2012, 4:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Sorry about the language ^^ I dont like it, as you may have gathered.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 45
80sglory
November 9, 2012, 4:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from brad_gtfc
They can start by turning the intercourse.ing music off before during and after games. Its flipping excrement. Someone on the trust have a word, I nobody enjoys the music, nobody. If you do, your a male private.

Do you mean the music they choose or just any music full stop ?

tbh I don't even notice it !
I think if they got it right (if that's possible with the loudspeakers) it could help but depends what they choose and if you can actually hear it.
Reply: 11 - 45
80sglory
November 9, 2012, 4:30pm
Guest User
I'd choose this if possible - always loved this intro. (+ guessing might be speaker friendly)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_45YMjnIIk
Reply: 12 - 45
moosey_club
November 9, 2012, 4:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,335
Gold Stars: 229
Well the Osmond corner is open to Town fans this week so with the right people in there that may help the atmosphere level.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 45
November 9, 2012, 5:16pm
Guest User
Quoted from moosey_club
Well the Osmond corner is open to Town fans this week so with the right people in there that may help the atmosphere level.

Anyone know if this could be a regular thing? If you get the more noisy fans in there it could make one hell of a racket due to the sound echoing, plus it would create a good banter with away fans stood next to you which could lead on to an atmoshpere. Only problem is that I have a season ticket and not sure they would allow you to exchange it for the osmond.
Reply: 14 - 45
Super Clive
November 9, 2012, 5:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Yes i mean them 8 woking fans would love the banter lol  

Good idea though I's up for it....
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 45
cmackenzie4
November 9, 2012, 5:26pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.23
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Good effort 80s as usual - good read, i will be at the game tomorrow singing away..

UTM - C, Mon Town

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 45
November 9, 2012, 5:26pm
Guest User
Quoted from Super Clive
Yes i mean them 8 woking fans would love the banter lol  

Good idea though I's up for it....

The atmosphere in the pontoon is dead. Maybe a move for alot of people would create a better atmosphere. It would depend on how many people moved though.
Reply: 17 - 45
Super Clive
November 9, 2012, 5:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from 1739

The atmosphere in the pontoon is dead. Maybe a move for alot of people would create a better atmosphere. It would depend on how many people moved though.

Indeed mate I've been saying it for years...guess it hasn't really court on yet...I think the nearest we've come to that was when the drummer and his clegg nuts moved in the main stand for A Tuesday night game...
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 45
80sglory
November 9, 2012, 6:00pm
Guest User
If we could get the Pontoon going AND the Osmond (not forgetting the noisy Upper Smiths brigade on the RHS or those in the main stand) we'd have the best support wherever the ball is.

But should the best or most vocal supporters huddle together in the Osmond first off for most impact ? You tell me...
Reply: 19 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst on MP - call to fans ?!?! (scroll down!)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.