November 6, 2012, 11:41am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from aaron rattray

Im not 18 at all

i just presumed by the way you conduct yourself on here that you was,my opoligies Aaron!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 64
aaron rattray
November 6, 2012, 11:45am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from flash1

i just presumed by the way you conduct yourself on here that you was,my opoligies Aaron!

Ah that's ok

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 64
cod.gtfc
November 6, 2012, 12:35pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from kingofthekippers

So how often do you see footage on Crimewatch of someone walking down a street and the presenter asking if you recognise the person who is wanted in connection with an assault. There is no footage of the assault itself but there are witnesses and their statements and these, combined with identification from the CCTV, result in a prosecution and hopefully a conviction. But there doesn't have to be footage of the assault itself. CCTV is a means of identificatio and not always a proof of guilt.

See how it works? Most crimes do not have the benefit of CCTV evidence, do you think none of these come to court?

Fine whatever,

Show the faces of these people on CCTV to Aaron and he can confirm that they were the blokes who said some bad things about Graham. No other proof just a picture of them at he ground and Aaron's statement saying what they said.

See how far it goes in court shall we?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 64
roundballovalhole
November 6, 2012, 12:48pm
Guest User
Quoted from cod.gtfc

Fine whatever,

Show the faces of these people on CCTV to Aaron and he can confirm that they were the blokes who said some bad things about Graham. No other proof just a picture of them at he ground and Aaron's statement saying what they said.

See how far it goes in court shall we?

There were posters on here who corroborated Aaron's story (do you not read).

So what we have is. . . . . A hate crime, someone willing to complain, some people willing to stand up and agree with the incident and possible CCTV footage. . . . . . With a decent lawyer, it would go far in court!!!
Reply: 53 - 64
davmariner
November 6, 2012, 12:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,989
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from 1054

So what we have is. . . . . A hate crime, someone willing to complain, some people willing to stand up and agree with the incident and possible CCTV footage. . . . . . With a decent lawyer, it would go far in court!!!

Were there? I don't recall reading that.

So what we have is.... a 15 year old who has come on here and announced that he heard people female dog about Graham behind his back. Think people are being a bit melodramatic, Aaron hasn't really told us what had been said and for all we know he could be telling porky pies.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 64
aaron rattray
November 6, 2012, 2:53pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from davmariner

So what we have is.... a 15 year old who has come on here and announced that he heard people female dog about Graham behind his back. Think people are being a bit melodramatic, Aaron hasn't really told us what had been said and for all we know he could be telling porky pies.

I could be but im not, they was just imitating his voice and stuff what he says

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 64
cod.gtfc
November 6, 2012, 3:24pm

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from 1054

On the contrary its you who hasn't read, find me one quote in this thread where someone other than Aaron have said they also witnessed said event

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 64
I am Um Bongo
November 7, 2012, 6:42pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +3
Quoted from davmariner

Attention sponging at its finest Um Bongo thinks, surely if the abuse is so bad any decent town fan would have a word with a steward, however on the other hand mocking someones voice behind their back isn't exactly abuse, its cruel to pick on those less fortunate (I often get picked on for being pink) but thats just the way the world is.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Um_Bongo.png[/img]
I love you Um Bongo, we will be best friends forever <3
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 64
Marinerz93
November 7, 2012, 7:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from cod.gtfc

Eldings was because of an action not because of something he said though wasn't it? said action could have been on CCTV

Keep a hold of those draws Doreen, my comment was tongue in cheek hence the smiley  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 64
cod.gtfc
November 7, 2012, 10:21pm

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from Marinerz93

Keep a hold of those draws Doreen, my comment was tongue in cheek hence the smiley  

Mine was a question hence the question mark, not a rage

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › abuse- it isn't necessary

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.