7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Gary Haddock
November 4, 2012, 1:54pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Poor Graham, or Mr Grimsby as my dad calls him. Top town fan. It's a shame that there are some people out that are so judgemental and disrespectful.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 64
grimps
November 4, 2012, 2:03pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,178
Gold Stars: 46
So somebody was making fun of him behind his back ?
is that really something worth reporting them to the police or stewards for ,intercourse sake it sticks and stones and im sure Grahams a big boy and couldnt care less
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 64
costa del cleethorpes
November 4, 2012, 2:20pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Graham wouldnt have give a fuk hes had it all his life, i would have had a word though myself and said shut the fuk or ....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 64
aaron rattray
November 4, 2012, 4:30pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Graham wouldnt have give a fuk hes had it all his life, i would have had a word though myself and said shut the fuk or ....

Then they would of started targeting me, im not going to jeopardy to my own safety unless it was my mates getting abused and  graham is not a mate

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 64
Super Clive
November 4, 2012, 6:04pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
That is correct Aaron a very mature thing to say so to speak.

It's not your place to go balling in especially if you think you Are at risk. I would of said something because I would gladly Take a beating for graham but then again I'd class my self as a decent Ameatur boxer now so I'd like to think I can look after myself.

But yeah a very mature thing to say Aaron.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 64
aaron rattray
November 4, 2012, 7:52pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Super Clive
That is correct Aaron a very mature thing to say so to speak.

It's not your place to go balling in especially if you think you Are at risk. I would of said something because I would gladly Take a beating for graham but then again I'd class my self as a decent Ameatur boxer now so I'd like to think I can look after myself.

But yeah a very mature thing to say Aaron.

Thanks, anybody who have seen me before im not muscly im lanky so that means i am in know position to step in when somebody gets abused or beat up etc i shall only do it for my mates and nobody else!

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 64
flash1
November 4, 2012, 7:56pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
early nomination for totw one thinks!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 64
kingofthekippers
November 4, 2012, 8:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from Martz86
Nothing can be done about it, unfortunately things like this happen in life, whether in a football ground or not, he might be a top bloke but this is a dead subject.  

On the contrary this is what is known as a disability hate crime and can be reported to the police. Graham doesn't have to report it, he doesn't have to be aware of the incident itself (and maybe even wasn't) but aaron can report it, or indeed anyone else who witnessed it can. It is a disability hate crime if anyone who witnessed it believed the abuse was because of a disability.

Now I'm not saying the police will throw the entire force at it but they must act upon a complaint. Perhaps CCTV was nearby that could identify the alleged perpetrators; the club may become involved if they have cameras within the vicinity.

These people must not think they can behave like this and can get away with it. If Graham was black and had been abused because of his colour the police, the club involved and the media would have rightly sprung into action. Abuse of the disabled though is still considered as one of those things that happen in life to paraphrase the quoted poster.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 64
cod.gtfc
November 4, 2012, 8:24pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
CCTV wouldn't pick up what they said so unless they were doing inappropiate jestures, unfortunately there would be no proof.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 64
costa del cleethorpes
November 4, 2012, 9:03pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Im well over six feet and nearly 16 st BUT even if i was six stone and 2foot nothing i would have spoke up, too much walking away in this day and age..sorry just my opinion
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › abuse- it isn't necessary

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.