Gary Haddock
August 19, 2012, 8:27pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from shaunieboy
thank god someone else agrees with what i said last year, where has the support gone in the pontoon i can remember the times we used to sing for 90 mins this has got to have a real support to the lads on the field. all you hear at the games now a days in criticism all the time and all those would be managers saying what they would do. i also agree that most of these that slag the players of are those that stand shouting abuse at kids on a sunday morning telling there sons to break his leg, we dont want these fans down at the park and until the negativity stops of the field and realising we have no forgiven right to be at the top of the league this poor run will continue.  so in the words of scotty if you dont flipping like it dont flipping come.

I agree.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 45
headingly_mariner
August 19, 2012, 8:30pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,404
Gold Stars: 124
Blaming the fans is just crazy, we were poorly organised and we didn't play any football. We have been shite for the last 10 years and if you are looking for someone to blame look towards the boardroom.

Blaming a negativity in the ground was trotted out as an excuse the other season in one of those ridiculous Chairman's statements.

A well organised team, that knows what they are doing and try to play football would never put in a performance like that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 45
GodHelpUs
August 19, 2012, 8:32pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1054
Scotty?
It's the fan's fault?
Shaunie boy. . . . You're a fu(ktard!

That post says far more about you than it does him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 45
fishkeeper
August 19, 2012, 8:36pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +136
right this is what we PAYING supporters must do from now on
1. hand over your hard earned money to gtfc
2. sign a form to say you will not shout or critisise any of the players and most differently NOT the management for picking a sh*t team again
3. cheer thier 60 yard hoofing the ball up field to no one
4. at the end of another total crap 90 minutes say well done lads maybe you can do better next time
5. listen to some so called fan say its our fault town are crap NOT THE PLAYERS  OR MANAGEMENT
6. AND FINALLY AFTER FOLLOWERING TOWN SINCE 1968 SAY F**K I HAVE HAD ENOUGH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 45
shaunieboy
August 19, 2012, 8:37pm
Beer Drinker
Rep Score: +8 / -3
i think your the only fu(ktard on here you do not know me so dont comment you male private. if you want to move this club forward everyone must pull in the same direction, theres going to be games that are shite but yrs gone by the fans would get behind the team not flipping slag them of every flipping game.  if you dont want to come a support the boyz intercourse off to bradley oh sorry they would not want twits down their either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 45
shaunieboy
August 19, 2012, 8:41pm
Beer Drinker
Rep Score: +8 / -3
no one is saying we where not disgruntled yesterday what we are saying is get behind the lads and give them some support that can help. all you hear is booing all the time if you not happy with this duo who would we want in charge.  there again they would get the man in you all wanted they would not get of to best of starts and you flipping morons would be the first to ask for his head.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 45
headingly_mariner
August 19, 2012, 8:44pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,404
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from shaunieboy
no one is saying we where not disgruntled yesterday what we are saying is get behind the lads and give them some support that can help. all you hear is booing all the time if you not happy with this duo who would we want in charge.  there again they would get the man in you all wanted they would not get of to best of starts and you flipping morons would be the first to ask for his head.

I am not asking for anyones head, just saying blaming the fans is idiocy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 45
Gary Haddock
August 19, 2012, 8:47pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from shaunieboy
i think your the only fu(ktard on here you do not know me so dont comment you male private. if you want to move this club forward everyone must pull in the same direction, theres going to be games that are shite but yrs gone by the fans would get behind the team not flipping slag them of every flipping game.  if you dont want to come a support the boyz intercourse off to bradley oh sorry they would not want twits down their either.

I like you lol, make sense whether people like it or not. think to be honest all have some blame, managers, players, board and fans negativity alike. I don't like it but that's the way it is. and totally agree we do need to all pull together and support the club. managers, players and board members come and go but us fans will always be there, and forums like this and email adresses owned by the club are there for complaints. leave out the personal verbal attacks! I wouldn't be shouting to you whilst your making love to your mrs "your doing her wrong you muppet" or "you've came already, haha your shite" wouldn't bloody like it would you? lol.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 45
Engine
August 19, 2012, 9:03pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Haha their is one fella in the upper who is constantly over the top with whatever goes on on the pitch, no word of a lie he was screaming abuse yesterday when we lost the toss!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 45
ginnywings
August 19, 2012, 9:50pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from shaunieboy

No they wouldn't. Been watching Town for over 40 years and the boos have always been there when we have had a team that doesn't give it's all. Nothing changes and it's the same at all clubs. Blaming fans at BP for our demise is ridiculous.

The singing and chanting will return when the crowd have something to sing about.

It's simple really.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Home Truth

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.