This thread currently has 7,066 views. Print
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
August 1, 2012, 12:32am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
I can't get on your forum so I'll just say it here.

"Oh the cods brought over 800, they take this so seriously, snigger"

No, it's called 'having a decent fan base' you web-footed brain-dead yokals, a concept in fairness you are not, never have been and never will be familiar with.

"We played squad players, just shows how seriously we take it"

Are you kidding? Are you really that stupid? Really? You honestly think Holdsworth took a friendly at Gainsborough seriously but not a cup final against a local and league rival? Jesus are you really THAT thick! He did it cos he's a fcking coward. If you lose, "well it was just a run-around for the reserve side", and if you win "we can even beat them with our second string". It's basically win win. He is a yellow son of a female dog and I just can't wait till new year to see the tw@ts bitter face when he's got no such excuses and we hammer you yet again.

Not that there'll be any of you there to see it, cos it's too far, or it'll be too cold, or you'll not really be bothered, or or or or...

You'd probably all be quite amusing if you weren't so pathetic.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner91
August 1, 2012, 12:37am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,925
Gold Stars: 264
He'll have been sacked by the time we play them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 75
cmackenzie4
August 1, 2012, 12:42am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.21
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,346
Gold Stars: 34
Bottom line is - We are and have always been better than Lincoln.  

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 75
Southwark Mariner
August 1, 2012, 12:47am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,582
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Bottom line is - We are and have always been better than Lincoln.  

I think what Wellesley actually said was:

We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be, detested in Lincoln

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 75
bobbyturtle
August 1, 2012, 12:51am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from mariner91

whs

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 75
Gainsbro_Mariner
August 1, 2012, 1:29am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,459
Gold Stars: 15

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 75
gtfc98
August 1, 2012, 7:11am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,063
Gold Stars: 68
I thought there was some sort of rule about fielding the strongest possible side anyway? Hope they land a big fine, but let's face it the lincs FA are gimps fans so it won't happen. I bloody hate Holdsworth as well, and his brother.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 75
Garth
August 1, 2012, 7:31am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from mariner91

Can you really see him taking them anywhere apart from Conference North, poor choice IMO gone by Christmas I wonder how their new manager will fair against us!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 75
RoboCod
August 1, 2012, 8:28am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
A pretty strange night, even by their standards. Ok, so we stumbled a little last night, disappointing not to have won but as they kept saying, just a pre-season friendly ! The Town fans were the winers last night, belittling a big following is just desperate especially as the fans saw some silverware won AGAIn on their own patch. Just a pity the Town team were not as serious as the fans but that's been the story for the past few years. Lincoln could possibly take a little morale boost from last night but it's pretty short term. WIll they now put out a youth-based team for the opening match? Of course not.

Will last night result have a bearing on the forthcoming season? Seeing as they beat Scunthorpe in last years Lincs Cup and went on to have a miserable season, then no. Are their fans useless? Seeing almost ALL of the regulars sniping away on Vital last night while their team played just down the road, yes. No Town fan has yet bothered to sign up to Vital to goad them yet one of theirs saw fit to sign up to the Fishy and post just seconds after they scored their equaliser. Bravo.

Useless fans, useless manager, useless commentary team and useless players but a reasonable youth based mish-mash team for an annual non-important 'not to be taken at all seriously' match.
Slightly frustrated, but a fun night when all the above is considered. Just want the season under way now.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 8:33am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
I shall try and make this balanced, it was a youth team from Lincoln against a really strong town team and we only just beat them so is our team really as good as we lot make out or did town take it easy last night deliberately?

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 75
Trawler
August 1, 2012, 8:36am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from aaron rattray
I shall try and make this balanced, it was a youth team from Lincoln against a really strong town team and we only just beat them so is our team really as good as we lot make out or did town take it easy last night deliberately?

It's not a big deal. Every cup competition since the dawn of time is littered with examples of superior teams struggling to beat or losing to inferior opposition.  Don't lose any sleep over it.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 75
RoboCod
August 1, 2012, 8:39am
Barley Wine Drinker

Who knows Aaron, friendlies are often like that, throwing up more questions than answers. Lincoln beat Scunny last year in the Lincs Cup, was it just that they were a good team, or were Scunny rubbish, or did they not bother turning up on the night? Scunny stayed up comfortably and Lincoln had a nightmare season which shows that result as rather odd unless you take it with a pinch of salt for what it was, a one-off game.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 75
Garth
August 1, 2012, 8:42am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936

And I will jump on the other end of the scales and say that had we taken all our chances in mostly a one way affair we would have been at least 6 goals   up, you ask are we really as good a we  make out,   ask Scunny and Hull
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 75
marinerian
August 1, 2012, 8:48am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Lincoln know their first team are not much stronger than their reserve team.

Less than 700 is a joke for the home team.

They have whingers and weak players, they will be looking just to stay up haha

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 75
Marinerz93
August 1, 2012, 9:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
They only had 700 fans because they knew they were going to lose, they are worse than the Scunts.  They are our biatches and always will be  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 75
Helgy
August 1, 2012, 11:02am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
I enjoyed the game last night our youths looked good and it appears they have not had any of their football coached out of them.
We thought your following was excellent and so did Mr Fenty,it could/should have been 3-0 at the break but you didn't take your chances.
After the break with 20 to go our subs came on and the game changed,we no longer hoofed the final ball  which was failing badly all game.

It was for me a game to try out the youths, with Miller and Gowling at the back to add experience.

It does seem you take this more seriously than us and you are lucky to have Fenty can we have him sat behind him and he has a great passion for GY.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 75
NorfolkImp
August 1, 2012, 11:06am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
I have it on good authority from last night, that you look no better than a mid-placed 5th Division side, who struggled to beat some of our 2nd string/kids ....... Town to be Champs by Xmas then, you'd think so, by the bowlaxe spouted on here?  

Private Message
Reply: 16 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 11:06am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Garth

And I will jump on the other end of the scales and say that had we taken all our chances in mostly a one way affair we would have been at least 6 goals   up, you ask are we really as good a we  make out,   ask Scunny and Hull

But a couple of times they passed it around us, got to hope for the best but expect the worst

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 75
gtfc98
August 1, 2012, 11:10am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from NorfolkImp
I have it on good authority from last night, that you look no better than a mid-placed 5th Division side, who struggled to beat some of our 2nd string/kids ....... Town to be Champs by Xmas then, you'd think so, by the bowlaxe spouted on here?  

Didn't take you long to pipe up. Thought you supported Man City now?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 75
TrollPatrol
August 1, 2012, 11:13am

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Quoted from NorfolkImp

DFTT

Trolls divert online discussions into non-productive, off-topic venues. They pose as part of a community only to disrupt it. Trolling is anti-social behavior.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 11:15am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from NorfolkImp

I also have it on good authority that you are a glory hunting twit

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 75
RoboCod
August 1, 2012, 11:22am
Barley Wine Drinker

Woah, a new side to Aaron! Concise and to the point. And accurate  
Sorry Aryan, your silly post following immediately after the far more sensible Helgy's goes straight into the Fishy bin. Must try harder.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 75
TheCurlyMariner12
August 1, 2012, 11:27am

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Has anyone got any links to some videos from last night?

UTM !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 75
NorfolkImp
August 1, 2012, 11:35am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11

Far too easy  

Private Message
Reply: 23 - 75
mariner83
August 1, 2012, 11:36am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.46
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy096.gif[/img][/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 24 - 75
Biccys
August 1, 2012, 11:41am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Pwned by Aaron.... The shame Aryan, the shame...

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 25 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 11:42am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Thankyou people

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 75
Biccys
August 1, 2012, 11:51am
Alright, don't spoil it....(Awight...)

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 27 - 75
dazwev
August 1, 2012, 12:50pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Aaron really "strikes it lucky" in fishy comedy shock horror!

<*))))))><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 12:51pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Biccys
Alright, don't spoil it....(Awight...)

Awight at the back?

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 75
August 1, 2012, 1:08pm
Guest User
They bore me as they are such a small club. They take the urine out of us for having a bigger fan base than them.
Reply: 30 - 75
marinette
August 1, 2012, 1:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +38 / -4
Approval: +320
Gold Stars: 3
I like this thread.  

The very fact that we won on penalties is good news.  I never take penalties for granted - not since that season we never seemed able to score any during the Slade era.

The fact that we took so many to SB is also good news - shows that our support is holding up well, despite two seasons of mediocrity in non-league.  

As is so often the case, we do all right against the better teams and struggle a bit against the crap ones (sorry, Helgy, no offence intended to you ) - but at least we're getting through the struggles as the winning team.  If we can carry that on to the season proper, then things might not turn out too badly after all.

I'd had enough of Town towards the end of last season and really needed a break from them.  A win over Scunny and now Lincoln is just what the doctor ordered.  I won't be able to distinguish any of our new players from Adam (not been paying attention to all the comings and goings) but am nevertheless looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.  Bring it on.  

PS  Please could someone post a very brief summary describing our new players, positions and distinguishing features so I have a bit more of a clue when the season starts?

Private Message
Reply: 31 - 75
upthestripes
August 1, 2012, 2:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from marinette
I like this thread.  

The very fact that we won on penalties is good news.  I never take penalties for granted - not since that season we never seemed able to score any during the Slade era.

The fact that we took so many to SB is also good news - shows that our support is holding up well, despite two seasons of mediocrity in non-league.  

As is so often the case, we do all right against the better teams and struggle a bit against the crap ones (sorry, Helgy, no offence intended to you ) - but at least we're getting through the struggles as the winning team.  If we can carry that on to the season proper, then things might not turn out too badly after all.

I'd had enough of Town towards the end of last season and really needed a break from them.  A win over Scunny and now Lincoln is just what the doctor ordered.  I won't be able to distinguish any of our new players from Adam (not been paying attention to all the comings and goings) but am nevertheless looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.  Bring it on.  

PS  Please could someone post a very brief summary describing our new players, positions and distinguishing features so I have a bit more of a clue when the season starts?

Niven's the one with no hair - he'll stand out! Good at protecting the back four, not so sharp with his passing.
Aswad Thomas will be the black guy at left back with a sort of mohecan, you should see plenty of him pegging it forwad up the flanks.
Soares is the one with massive hair, know he's not new but you did say you lost interest at the end of last season.

Don't really know what to say about Cook or Hatton - you'll already know Simon Ford, and never seen the new keeper.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 75
marinette
August 1, 2012, 2:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes

Niven's the one with no hair - he'll stand out! Good at protecting the back four, not so sharp with his passing.
Aswad Thomas will be the black guy at left back with a sort of mohecan, you should see plenty of him pegging it forwad up the flanks.
Soares is the one with massive hair, know he's not new but you did say you lost interest at the end of last season.

Don't really know what to say about Cook or Hatton - you'll already know Simon Ford, and never seen the new keeper.

Cheers MP - you're a star.  Some very good hair info there - a great help - thanks.  

(I didn't like to ask before, and I know it's off topic, but while we're on the subject of hair - did anyone notice the hair situation with Tom Newey?  Has it grown back or is it gone for good?)

Private Message
Reply: 33 - 75
hook line and sinker
August 1, 2012, 2:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +37
Quoted from NorfolkImp

we have it on good authority that your fanbase is no better than what we call an amateur football side (grimsby borough fc) outnumbered at home,outsung at home, how embarassing eh? sure that wouldnt happen at a BP, oh i forgot it was only pre season it didnt matter. fact is it didnt really to us either except its just we are a real football club with real partisan fans and you as are the scunts  just playing at it and always have been small fry. We had more there last night than you did here in the league ffs   were was you fans? because you didnt have any at SB and your lincoln vital was deserted (as per) big club you boys

and this wasnt a bite its the truth  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 75
upthestripes
August 1, 2012, 2:41pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Helgy
I enjoyed the game last night our youths looked good and it appears they have not had any of their football coached out of them.
We thought your following was excellent and so did Mr Fenty,it could/should have been 3-0 at the break but you didn't take your chances.
After the break with 20 to go our subs came on and the game changed,we no longer hoofed the final ball  which was failing badly all game.

It was for me a game to try out the youths, with Miller and Gowling at the back to add experience.

It does seem you take this more seriously than us and you are lucky to have Fenty can we have him sat behind him and he has a great passion for GY.

Helgy, either you are in denial, or this is some kind of defence mechanism kicking in - something to ease the pain
Gainsborough was a good chance to take a look at fringe players, in preparation for this game, one which Holdsworth took seriously enough last year but lost, then lost to us again after that, then lost to us again after that. What absolute nonesense, it is so flippin transparent what he was doing this time round.
And re our taking the cup so seriously, actually it's our team we take seriously, whatever game they are playing. Our support has been healthy in every single game this pre-season, because we want to take a look at and support our side. That some of your fans are mocking us for having a good support base is perplexing. Why not have a good laugh at Fenty while you're at it for being rich   As I said, high attendances may be a bit hard for you lot to get your heads around though, so fair dos for that.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 2:46pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Greg fleming- scottish sounding keeper, very vocal, short black hair
Sam hatton, right back, abit faster than gary silk sort of dark mousy coloured hair
Simon ford you should know dark with a squashed up face, got a strange run and walk
Aswad Thomas, mohican sort hair, small face left back, dark skinned
Joe colbeck, winger white hair same colour as danny boshell baby faced
Derek niven cm believe he had cancer a few years ago, bald head sort of a stacey coldicott look a like
Andy cook, quite tall striker, bit of short stubble
Greg Pearson, tall, quite leggy, dark, baby face, hope that hopes

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 75
upthestripes
August 1, 2012, 2:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from marinette

Cheers MP - you're a star.  Some very good hair info there - a great help - thanks.  

Haha, no problem. Hair is the most distinctive thing to spot at a distance that's why I went for that. Thomas has flourescent green boots though, which might also help if the mohecan doesn't lol. Oh, and Pearson is the only out-and-out black striker we have and Cook the only out-and-out white one (apart from Southwell, but can't see him playing much).  Never went to scunny so no idea about Newey! I like to think he's taken to a comb over though  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 75
upthestripes
August 1, 2012, 2:51pm

Vodka Drinker
Sam hatton, right back, abit faster than gary silk sort of dark mousy coloured hair
Simon ford you should know dark with a squashed up face, got a strange run and walk
Derek niven cm believe he had cancer a few years ago, bald head sort of a stacey coldicott look a like

Crikey I spelled mohican wrong and learned the correct way off Aaron.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 75
Citymariner
August 1, 2012, 2:54pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +18 / -1
Approval: +27
Quoted from upthestripes

Crikey I spelled mohican wrong and learned the correct way off Aaron autocorrect  

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 39 - 75
upthestripes
August 1, 2012, 2:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Citymariner

Phew, I owe you one for that

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 75
cmackenzie4
August 1, 2012, 2:56pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.21
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,346
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from upthestripes

Helgy, either you are in denial, or this is some kind of defence mechanism kicking in - something to ease the pain
Gainsborough was a good chance to take a look at fringe players, in preparation for this game, one which Holdsworth took seriously enough last year but lost, then lost to us again after that, then lost to us again after that. What absolute nonesense, it is so flippin transparent what he was doing this time round.
And re our taking the cup so seriously, actually it's our team we take seriously, whatever game they are playing. Our support has been healthy in every single game this pre-season, because we want to take a look at and support our side. That some of your fans are mocking us for having a good support base is perplexing. Why not have a good laugh at Fenty while you're at it for being rich   As I said, high attendances may be a bit hard for you lot to get your heads around though, so fair dos for that.

Well said Ian.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 3:01pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Oh Did i spell it right? I didn't know how to spell it

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 75
marinette
August 1, 2012, 3:14pm
Vodka Drinker

Thank you Aaron, that's brilliant!  

Eight new players though - are we going to have our usual problems with gelling?  

I will have to print off these descriptions and tick off each player as I spot them.  Surprised about Simon Ford's squashed up face - he always looked normal to me!!  A white haired player, one with stubble, a mohican and a Stacey Coldicott lookalike.  Marvellous!  I can't wait to see this lot!!

Private Message
Reply: 43 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 3:19pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from marinette

Thank you Aaron, that's brilliant!  

Eight new players though - are we going to have our usual problems with gelling?  

I will have to print off these descriptions and tick off each player as I spot them.  Surprised about Simon Ford's squashed up face - he always looked normal to me!!  A white haired player, one with stubble, a mohican and a Stacey Coldicott lookalike.  Marvellous!  I can't wait to see this lot!!

Well Simon ford has got a fatter face than he used to have, you should be able to tell though who it is

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 75
psgmariner
August 1, 2012, 3:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33

Well Simon ford has got a fatter face than he used to have, you should be able to tell though who it is

Racist.

Private Message
Reply: 45 - 75
Marinerz93
August 1, 2012, 3:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I remember when Donny brought nearly 1800+ for a paint pot trophy and they out numbered Town fans.  We didn't mock them for following their team we praised their passion and commitment.  The snidey comments about rivalry from the gimps and about our massively larger following than theirs is pitiful.  They slag off GY for being run down but it's the Gimps who have no class and they are very poor losers.  I guess their hate of us comes from over a century of defeats and having to listen to our larger than their support back our club.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 75
AdamHaddock
August 1, 2012, 3:29pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,875
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from upthestripes

Are you kidding? Are you really that stupid? Really? You honestly think Holdsworth took a friendly at Gainsborough seriously but not a cup final against a local and league rival? Jesus are you really THAT thick! He did it cos he's a fcking coward. If you lose, "well it was just a run-around for the reserve side", and if you win "we can even beat them with our second string"

I think Holdsworth really wanted to win so he left the senior players out.

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 75
aaron rattray
August 1, 2012, 3:30pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from psgmariner

Racist.

How is that racist? I meant by his face and his walk, not by his skin colour

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 75
hertfordshire mariner
August 1, 2012, 3:38pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +34
I never used to have a issue with the gimps, scunny and hull were always seen as bigger rivals to me, but after listening to the pathetic commentators last night and reading some off there fans reactions both before and after kick off they can go suck a fat one. I seriously hope they go down this season. Bunch of inbred cry babys.

"Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 75
psgmariner
August 1, 2012, 3:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33

How is that racist? I meant by his face and his walk, not by his skin colour

Racist again.

Private Message
Reply: 50 - 75
livosnose
August 1, 2012, 3:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,190
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from psgmariner

Racist again.

or homophobic .......there are gay players around the lower leagues primarily left backs and dreadlocked pacey strikers  

[img][/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 75
Helgy
August 1, 2012, 5:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes

I think it's shocked some that you took this game so seriously,everyone thought your support was excellent,a couple of people say something and it's then taken as though the whole place thinks that .
Mr Fenty was alright had a bit of banter with him, he asked if we would gloat if we won but i had to remind him that that's not something are in a postion to do and he replied don't worry we were the same.
You  need to appreciate that without him you would have to have applied he same cuts we have had to put into place.
Your lucky we could do with a money man coming in so if Mr Fenty gets bored he'd be most welcome at Lincoln.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 75
topuphere666
August 1, 2012, 5:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843

Ford looks quite lean to me!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 75
jonnyboy82
August 1, 2012, 5:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from topuphere666

Ford looks quite lean to me!

And me.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 75
Gainsbro_Mariner
August 1, 2012, 6:06pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes
I can't get on your forum so I'll just say it here.

"Oh the cods brought over 800, they take this so seriously, snigger"

No, it's called 'having a decent fan base' you web-footed brain-dead yokals, a concept in fairness you are not, never have been and never will be familiar with.

Are you kidding? Are you really that stupid? Really? You honestly think Holdsworth took a friendly at Gainsborough seriously but not a cup final against a local and league rival? Jesus are you really THAT thick! He did it cos he's a fcking coward. If you lose, "well it was just a run-around for the reserve side", and if you win "we can even beat them with our second string". It's basically win win. He is a yellow son of a female dog and I just can't wait till new year to see the tw@ts bitter face when he's got no such excuses and we hammer you yet again.

Not that there'll be any of you there to see it, cos it's too far, or it'll be too cold, or you'll not really be bothered, or or or or...

You'd probably all be quite amusing if you weren't so pathetic.

I live and work in Lincoln, and I must say that there following and general support is utter crap, where as in GY there are a lot of Town fans as well as plastic Premiership fans, in Lincoln your more likely to see a purple dinosaur trotting through the city centre on match day than a Lincoln fan. In my work place there at least 80 people, and only 1 is a Lincoln fan, a few others "follow" them but support Premiership teams. The guy I know is so back into his shell its unreal, talk about no hopes, no ambitions, not one single ounce of confidence in his players, board and future.

Its got me all kind of feeling sorry for the chap, he still goes on quite a bit, but before playing us, I'll get a text saying "your gonna hammer us again". From what I can gather this is the general feeling amongst Lincoln supporters, there that beat down in the dumps, most of them seem to of given up on staying up next season, let alone combat us in any kind of rivalry. I think from what the commentators seem to be harping on about last night is an attempt to clutch at straws, I remember last season they said "Well we haven't got a strong team out tonight, and Grimsby have, they only beat us 4-3 so I don't expect them to give us any kind of problems this season". The Lincolnshire media all permanently wears rose tinted glasses, while the fans realise how skint, unambitious and dwindling the club is as a whole. I know 3 or 4 lads from Rasen / Caistor area who used to be season ticket holders, none of them go anymore, and none of them pay any kind of interest in how the team do, they say, its an expensive whack to go and watch a team of rank amateurs in our clubs shirts getting beat my part time clubs week in week out, I know we'll lose so i save my money.

RIP Lincoln City

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 75
tonyfordsmicrofro
August 1, 2012, 6:10pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Quoted from marinette

Somebody posted this squad list a week or so ago (I think it may have been Grantham Mariner). No distinguishing features as such but hope it helps:

2 Sam HATTON
3 Aswad THOMAS
4 David NIVEN
5 Shaun PEARSON
6 Ian MILLER
7 Joe COLBECK
8 Craig DISLEY
9 Anthony ELDING
10 Liam HEARN
11 Frankie ARTUS
12 Andy COOK
13 James McKEOWN
17 Louie SOARES
18 Greg PEARSON
19 Bradley WOOD
20 Dayle SOUTHWELL
21 Andi THANOJ

Year 1 & year 2 Youth players.

Y2 Harry ASHTON
Y2 Lewis SMITH
Y2 Blaize KERR
Y2 Jack GRIFFIN
Y2 Will PEERS
Y2 Josh MORRALL
Y2 Robbie BRYANT
Y2 Ben CUFF
Y2 Liam HIGTON

Y1 Tom CHARLESWORTH Y1 Lee WATTAM
Y1 Chris BURGESS
Y1 Sam O'MALLEY
Y1 Hamish FALCONER
Y1 Paul WALKER
Y1 Caine WINFARRAH
Y1 Callum WALKER
Y1 Ellis HUMBLE

Obviously Simon Ford will need a squad number and I'm unsure about Greg Fleming (I'm assuming he'll take/has taken No. 1) maybe someone else can fill in the gaps if I've missed any.

Trying to keep this thread on subject, I can't even be bothered to write anything about the Gimps. They are so pathetic I'm not even going to waste my time trying.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 75
Gainsbro_Mariner
August 1, 2012, 6:11pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro

Somebody posted this list a week or so ago (I think it may have been Grantham Mariner). No distinguishing features as such but hope it helps:

2 Sam HATTON
3 Aswad THOMAS
4 David NIVEN
5 Shaun PEARSON
6 Ian MILLER
7 Joe COLBECK
8 Craig DISLEY
9 Anthony ELDING
10 Liam HEARN
11 Frankie ARTUS
12 Andy COOK
13 James McKEOWN
17 Louie SOARES
18 Greg PEARSON
19 Bradley WOOD
20 Dayle SOUTHWELL
21 Andi THANOJ

Year 1 & year 2 Youth players.

Y2 Harry ASHTON
Y2 Lewis SMITH
Y2 Blaize KERR
Y2 Jack GRIFFIN
Y2 Will PEERS
Y2 Josh MORRALL
Y2 Robbie BRYANT
Y2 Ben CUFF
Y2 Liam HIGTON

Y1 Tom CHARLESWORTH Y1 Lee WATTAM
Y1 Chris BURGESS
Y1 Sam O'MALLEY
Y1 Hamish FALCONER
Y1 Paul WALKER
Y1 Caine WINFARRAH
Y1 Callum WALKER
Y1 Ellis HUMBLE

Obviously Simon Ford will need a squad number and I'm unsure about Greg Fleming (I'm assuming he'll take/has taken No. 1) maybe someone else can fill in the gaps if I've missed any.

Trying to keep this thread on subject, I can't even be bothered to write anything about the Gimps. The are so pathetic I'm not even going to waste my time trying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimsby_Town_F.C.

Thats updated quickly as well it seems

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 75
tonyfordsmicrofro
August 1, 2012, 6:15pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Quoted from Gainsbro_Mariner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimsby_Town_F.C.

Thats updated quickly as well it seems

Nice one, cheers for that. So if Wikipedia is correct, Fleming is No. 1 and Ford No. 14.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 75
marinette
August 1, 2012, 6:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Thanks for the squad list / update.  Very comprehensive.

Private Message
Reply: 59 - 75
Helgy
August 1, 2012, 7:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker

I live and work in Lincoln, and I must say that there following and general support is utter crap, where as in GY there are a lot of Town fans as well as plastic Premiership fans, in Lincoln your more likely to see a purple dinosaur trotting through the city centre on match day than a Lincoln fan. In my work place there at least 80 people, and only 1 is a Lincoln fan, a few others "follow" them but support Premiership teams. The guy I know is so back into his shell its unreal, talk about no hopes, no ambitions, not one single ounce of confidence in his players, board and future.

Its got me all kind of feeling sorry for the chap, he still goes on quite a bit, but before playing us, I'll get a text saying "your gonna hammer us again". From what I can gather this is the general feeling amongst Lincoln supporters, there that beat down in the dumps, most of them seem to of given up on staying up next season, let alone combat us in any kind of rivalry. I think from what the commentators seem to be harping on about last night is an attempt to clutch at straws, I remember last season they said "Well we haven't got a strong team out tonight, and Grimsby have, they only beat us 4-3 so I don't expect them to give us any kind of problems this season". The Lincolnshire media all permanently wears rose tinted glasses, while the fans realise how skint, unambitious and dwindling the club is as a whole. I know 3 or 4 lads from Rasen / Caistor area who used to be season ticket holders, none of them go anymore, and none of them pay any kind of interest in how the team do, they say, its an expensive whack to go and watch a team of rank amateurs in our clubs shirts getting beat my part time clubs week in week out, I know we'll lose so i save my money.

RIP Lincoln City

Ok so you brought 800 fans to Lincs senior final but being as your average was 900 greater than ours last season,it's stretching it a bit to say we are that poorly supported by your own reasoning then you are too?
An average of 3300 isnt something i'd be shouting about that was ours the previous season.

The bloke on the radio is the Lincoln trust chairman and even all our fans think he's rose tinted lol.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 75
jock dock tower
August 1, 2012, 7:46pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Year 1 player Lee Wattam...no relation to Jack Wattam is he? He was still playing football in his late 70's during the early 1980's if my memory serves me well?

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 75
gymadman
August 1, 2012, 8:15pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Any Gimp opinion on here should be taken with a inch of salt, due to the fact not many of the witnessd the event
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 75
Helgy
August 1, 2012, 8:19pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from jock dock tower
Year 1 player Lee Wattam...no relation to Jack Wattam is he? He was still playing football in his late 70's during the early 1980's if my memory serves me well?

Not sure but some of the  youngsters last night have had family members who played before, Cobb his Grandad played in the 60's for Lincoln and Cunningham is Tony Cunningham's lad very good prospect and highly rated.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 75
RoboCod
August 1, 2012, 9:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Saw your post on your Vital site Helgy, have to applaud you in at least trying to get your point over about the lack of passion. Only a couple of posts in before the predictable 'but it didn't mean anything' message but at least you tried. The noise from the Town fans was deafening on the radio, sounded amazing for those listening at home, I'm just somewhat gobsmacked to see the ridicule it's been met with by your Vital regulars.
Your club potentially has one foot in permanent non-league obscurity with the rate that the 'smaller' clubs are gathering finances for promotion assaults, and this attempt to turn a poor turn out into some lame joke about "Those Cods taking it all too seriously" would make me very uneasy with your situation.

Again, good effort.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 75
GYinScuntland
August 1, 2012, 11:54pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
I never used to have a issue with the gimps, scunny and hull were always seen as bigger rivals to me, but after listening to the pathetic commentators last night and reading some off there fans reactions both before and after kick off they can go suck a fat one. I seriously hope they go down this season. Bunch of inbred cry babys.

Never ever, Linscum have always been the local rivals.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 75
ExLeightonMariner
August 2, 2012, 6:23am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +4 / -6
I think that sometimes folk get confused between real supporters and chat room/forum addicts who don't actually understand the game.  Take two of the Lincoln regulars on this board for example, you only have to read Helgys posts to get the message that he clearly loves his club and is a football fan, a proper fan who supports his local team irrespective of where their particular place in the pyramid is.  Aaryan Imp on the other hand is a typical example of a chat room/forum addict, no real passion, no real understanding, just a desire to ridicule all things non-premiership.

I know who I'd rather share a beer and a footy chat with.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 75
gtfc98
August 2, 2012, 7:20am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Since when? They never even appeared on our radar until we got to league 2. They were just another Gainsborough to me til that point.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 75
Les Brechin
August 2, 2012, 9:18am

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,737
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from GYinScuntland

To be honest, until the last few years I've never classed Lincoln as rivals, nor Scunny or Hull for that matter.

For the majority of the time in the 80's and 90's I saw our main local rivals as being the 2 Sheffield clubs and Barnsley and even Leeds to a lesser extent at times during that period.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 75
Helgy
August 2, 2012, 9:28am
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from RoboCod
Saw your post on your Vital site Helgy, have to applaud you in at least trying to get your point over about the lack of passion. Only a couple of posts in before the predictable 'but it didn't mean anything' message but at least you tried. The noise from the Town fans was deafening on the radio, sounded amazing for those listening at home, I'm just somewhat gobsmacked to see the ridicule it's been met with by your Vital regulars.
Your club potentially has one foot in permanent non-league obscurity with the rate that the 'smaller' clubs are gathering finances for promotion assaults, and this attempt to turn a poor turn out into some lame joke about "Those Cods taking it all too seriously" would make me very uneasy with your situation.

Again, good effort.

The passion shown was great and the backing,we do have fans who are passionate just not as many as you do and that point like you say was missed.
I didn't agree with all of the post but the majority of it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 75
RoboCod
August 2, 2012, 11:07am
Barley Wine Drinker
Didn't take long for the usual conclusion:
"got to remember for most grimsby people its there highlight of the year to have a day out in the city of culture,think we should open up a shop selling tourists tshirts and trinkets for them all"

Oh dear. Missing the point is an understatement. I wonder how many proper fans, the ones who enjoy discussing football even with rivals, just don't join your board because of this cringeworthy attitude? Even your forum seems light on members, but awash with complacency and blinkered views from those who frequent it.
Good luck to you Helgy, you really look to have a long slog of a season ahead of you.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 75
Gainsbro_Mariner
August 2, 2012, 2:04pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Helgy

Ok so you brought 800 fans to Lincs senior final but being as your average was 900 greater than ours last season,it's stretching it a bit to say we are that poorly supported by your own reasoning then you are too?
An average of 3300 isnt something i'd be shouting about that was ours the previous season.

The bloke on the radio is the Lincoln trust chairman and even all our fans think he's rose tinted lol.

I am not saying you are poorly supported Helgy, granted we aren't massive, but we have a good strong fan base who do turn up in the most time. I've lived in Lincoln for 6 years, I've even popped down Sincil Bank a couple of times on my nights off to watch the footy as a neutral, as I have done down Ashby Avenue a couple of times, but from I can gather from the guys I know is what I said in my last message. For me, Lincoln aren't rivals as such as an old GY fan I must say I look towards Scunny and Hull as our rivals, if anything I hope Lincoln stay up so we don't lose another Lincolnshire club down the wormwhole. I just think its a shame some of your fans are turning there back and giving up, because Lincoln aren't a bad little club, tidy ground etc. I just see a huge gulf in the passion of the support in Grimsby for Town, and in Lincoln for City. There isn't that fanatic obsession in Lincoln, that you get in GY (however bad we are)  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 75
Biccys
August 2, 2012, 2:26pm
I too always considered Scuny & Hull more of a rival than Lincoln ever were. I liken Lincoln to that kid cousin whose hair you used to ruffle as a kid. Bit of a pain in the bottom but nothing to worry about. Whereas Scunny & Hull were the kids up the road that were a bit scruffy, rode knackered old Grifters and used to share cigarettes between them. 'Orrible smell as well.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 72 - 75
Meza
August 2, 2012, 3:16pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.82
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,657
Gold Stars: 50
Ok let's get a few things clear the lincs cup is a chance for a rival team to win some silverware ok it's not the FA cup, but it also gives the rival team some bragging rights.  The Lincoln fans need to realise that the past few years it's been held at sincil bank, and as well as town taking a good following on both occassions which will help towards Lincolns coffers they are not being very grateful, in fact quite the opposite.  Maybe the final should be held elsewhere or even not include Lincoln seeing that they are disrespecting an old tradition cup competition.

Anybody who plays football will understand the importance of winning games regardless whether it's a league, cup or friendly.  That's the mindset that S&H have always adopted and tbh most managers should adopt.  DH seems to be very negative in his approach and I for one am glad he is not our manager. He has his reasons for not fielding a stronger eleven maybe to see how the mixture of first team, reserves and youth do against a strong GY team.  Personally I could give two hoots about what the imps say, it's not like we were outplayed and if we were I'd be worried.

If I were a Lincoln fan I'd burn that shirt because let's face it, it means nothing to them anyway, and get your bottom to GY club shop buy a town shirt and jump on the positive and optimistic band wagon.

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 75
Gainsbro_Mariner
August 2, 2012, 4:43pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Biccys
I too always considered Scuny & Hull more of a rival than Lincoln ever were. I liken Lincoln to that kid cousin whose hair you used to ruffle as a kid. Bit of a pain in the bottom but nothing to worry about. Whereas Scunny & Hull were the kids up the road that were a bit scruffy, rode knackered old Grifters and used to share cigarettes between them. 'Orrible smell as well.

Indeed, Lincoln are to me, as much as Boston United. When we were relegated into League Two in 2004, I was some what amazed by the hate towards us from Lincoln fans "we hate codheads" and all the rest, making out we were two mortal enemies fighting to the death, where as I was like, Lincoln City, yeah nice little trip down over the wolds, not really a local derby though, and definatley not a patch on the passion of the humber games. Lincoln fans do seem to view us as there main hated rivals, where as they seem to get offended when we say they aren't ours

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 75
Helgy
August 2, 2012, 6:17pm
Fine Wine Drinker

I am not saying you are poorly supported Helgy, granted we aren't massive, but we have a good strong fan base who do turn up in the most time. I've lived in Lincoln for 6 years, I've even popped down Sincil Bank a couple of times on my nights off to watch the footy as a neutral, as I have done down Ashby Avenue a couple of times, but from I can gather from the guys I know is what I said in my last message. For me, Lincoln aren't rivals as such as an old GY fan I must say I look towards Scunny and Hull as our rivals, if anything I hope Lincoln stay up so we don't lose another Lincolnshire club down the wormwhole. I just think its a shame some of your fans are turning there back and giving up, because Lincoln aren't a bad little club, tidy ground etc. I just see a huge gulf in the passion of the support in Grimsby for Town, and in Lincoln for City. There isn't that fanatic obsession in Lincoln, that you get in GY (however bad we are)  

I agree with you that passion was very evident during the penalties and it seemed to lift your team,highlight of the game was the handbags on the pitch.
I could not beleive one of our youth players pulled the hair of your player while they were doing some WWE on the ground you can imagine them screaming at each other i'll scratch your eyes out you female dog.
Other highlight was our goal and then errr.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 75
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FAO Gimps

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.