Reply: 80 - 111
aaron rattray
July 30, 2012, 7:29am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Can somebody tell me what happened, whats TEF and GO, somebody tell me what happened please

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 111
chaos33
July 30, 2012, 7:36am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,016
Gold Stars: 362
In the early days of football forums, the electronic fishcake was a prominent site on the league-wide 'rivals' network. We had a lot of posters, many of whom were clever and funny and lots of banter with visitors, and the popularity/status/traffic of the site was right up there wih the bigger clubs (we were also in the championship at the time). The atmosphere of the forum began to change and those who were essentially the lifeblood of it - perhaps 20/30 posters or so, were increasingly told what they could and couldn't talk about, and where and when they could do it. The admin of the time took against this group and their rejection of the thought police regime, fearing their influence and popularity and eventually we all left and started a new forum (which was brilliant for a time) called Grim Outlook. Over simplified, but in a nutshell.

Interestingly, the fishy is now an 'open form' - ie, any subject goes, just like it used to be before the ideology change that failed (like we said it would). Pigheadedness and self-importance win no arguments.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 111
Super Clive
July 30, 2012, 8:24am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Zzzz
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 111
Manchester Mariner
July 30, 2012, 8:38am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,824
Gold Stars: 41
Talks of breaking away to the GO and the OS? it's like the IRA on here.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 111
I am Um Bongo
July 30, 2012, 8:49am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +3
Quoted from aaron rattray
Um bongo some of my posts people have admitted are quite funny but not all, and nearly everybody has said that sometimes i post some great comments, something what realityman has not done, so um bongo you are wrong!

Um Bongo think you not understand the concept of sarcasm when used by fish people.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Um_Bongo.png[/img]
I love you Um Bongo, we will be best friends forever <3
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 111
voice of reason
July 30, 2012, 9:46am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from I am Um Bongo

Um Bongo think you not understand the concept of sarcasm when used by fish people.

Wow, another boring cu*t signs up to argue with a 16yr old lad... Get over him people...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 111
I am Um Bongo
July 30, 2012, 10:09am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +3
Umbongo thinks you take webnet too seriously.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/Um_Bongo.png[/img]
I love you Um Bongo, we will be best friends forever <3
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 111
Rick12
July 30, 2012, 10:45am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45

Cant you all live and let live and tolerate other peoples views and opinions, even if they are crap.  You dont have to abuse people.

Think on people.
agree

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 111
ExLeightonMariner
July 30, 2012, 11:10am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +4 / -6
FFS, I've never met anyone who can honestly say they agree with or are 100% in tune with someone else.  If someone talks/types bollox then they should expect a response, if they can't handle the response then they shouldn't talk/type bollox in the first place.

The ones I feel really sorry for are those who seem to think that Internet forums are a vehicle to display just how intelligent they are (or not as is more often the case).  As for the spelling police, feel free to bash one out every time you point out how superior you are, it proves nothing.

By the way, in line with most Internet users I'll happily own up to possessing a 13 inch pork sword!

Get over yourselves.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 111
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bullying on this forum

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.