Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thankyou Mr Fenty
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 207 Guests

Thankyou Mr Fenty

This thread currently has 12,035 views. Print
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
DarlingtonFC1883
April 28, 2012, 8:06pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Better Mr Fenty than Mr Singh (Darlington).

Agreed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 167
newfootballer
April 28, 2012, 8:22pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
Quoted from 290[b
]For another Season of non league football how do you sleep at night UCUNT

[/b]

Look I have to reply to this post, could you verify whether you are  a young person or even a old person who has got to get the frustrations out of his system, you have put a word in your post which is appalling.
Maybe I should not reply and just ignore your post, are you one of these people who are aged around eleven who come on the Fishy make these comments under a name and Post what ever they want because you do not have to put in your real name.
Well John Fenty on this site has took some stick over the last few years, and he has been brave enough to face the accusers in the press head on which I greatly admire him for.

Let me take your quote
(ANOTHER SEASON OF NON LEAGUE  FOOTBALL HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT)

I was at the presentation night last week Paul Hurst spoke up and mentioned that in the year previous he was sat in the McMenemy room and could not bring himself up to say how they would perform in the forthcoming season, simply because the two Managers had to get rid of a lot of players that they had inherited.

This year and these were his words the players that are here to night are players that we have brought to the club, and in the first season of having our own players to be accountable we have just missed out on the play/offs.

Yes I am peronally dissapointed we did not get out of this horrible league this season but we are moving in the right direction and with a couple of signings in the summer I feel we could be up there with a strong challenge to get promoted next season

For please sake get of the John Fenty`s back. If I was him I would not want to put up with the crazy remarks and accusations that are pointed in his direction,

There could be a danger that all the rubbished thats slung at him he will get fed up and leave the club, then what would we do

NEWFOOTBALLER
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 167
April 28, 2012, 8:28pm
Guest User
Yes he got us into this mess and he has admitted that but has anyone got the money to get us out of this mess. Do you think anyone who is a serious Town fan or know what he is doing be prepared to invest a million a year into a non league football club?
Reply: 12 - 167
Pelham
April 28, 2012, 8:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +6 / -34
Quoted from newfootballer

[/b]

Look I have to reply to this post, could you verify whether you are  a young person or even a old person who has got to get the frustrations out of his system, you have put a word in your post which is appalling.
Maybe I should not reply and just ignore your post, are you one of these people who are aged around eleven who come on the Fishy make these comments under a name and Post what ever they want because you do not have to put in your real name.
Well John Fenty on this site has took some stick over the last few years, and he has been brave enough to face the accusers in the press head on which I greatly admire him for.

Let me take your quote
(ANOTHER SEASON OF NON LEAGUE  FOOTBALL HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT)

I was at the presentation night last week Paul Hurst spoke up and mentioned that in the year previous he was sat in the McMenemy room and could not bring himself up to say how they would perform in the forthcoming season, simply because the two Managers had to get rid of a lot of players that they had inherited.

This year and these were his words the players that are here to night are players that we have brought to the club, and in the first season of having our own players to be accountable we have just missed out on the play/offs.

Yes I am peronally dissapointed we did not get out of this horrible league this season but we are moving in the right direction and with a couple of signings in the summer I feel we could be up there with a strong challenge to get promoted next season

For please sake get of the John Fenty`s back. If I was him I would not want to put up with the crazy remarks and accusations that are pointed in his direction,

There could be a danger that all the rubbished thats slung at him he will get fed up and leave the club, then what would we do

NEWFOOTBALLER

Rubbish. They havent 'just missed out' they've failed miserably. If Hurst genuinely said he thought last year's team were worse then he is a cretin.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 167
aaron rattray
April 28, 2012, 8:41pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
At least i use my real name, and i give slot of personal info out unlike pelham and others

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 167
Devonmatt
April 28, 2012, 8:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +18
Quoted from Pelham

Rubbish. They havent 'just missed out' they've failed miserably. If Hurst genuinely said he thought last year's team were worse then he is a cretin.

Or maybe they haven't 'failed miserably' maybe they have just failed (this season).  And BTW, if you haven't failed then my friend you have never tried.  

BTW, I'd love to see you call Hurst a cretin to his face, I really would.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 167
TAGG
April 28, 2012, 9:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,940
Gold Stars: 126
TOPUPHERE666
"We had unfortunate injuries and silly suspensions"

MARINER RONNIE
"and terrible refs like the one at fleetwood"--- FFS get a grip both of you.

NEWFOOTBALLER
"There could be a danger that all the rubbished thats slung at him he will get fed up and leave the club"--- Good I hope he felicitations off tomorrow the girl private. There will always be someone to step in.

We have FAILEDanyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. We never came close.    

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 167
Garth
April 28, 2012, 9:34pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 26
Same old same old from the anti JF brigade, well spoken Dave every one has an opinion its a message board, you never hear too much from them when the results are in our favour
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 167
LongEatonMariner
April 28, 2012, 9:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 1mickylyons
For another Season of non league football how do you sleep at night UCUNT

Out of order you moron.  Irrespective of your thoughts on the team's / club's performance there is no need for that.....or should I just call you a wank3r?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 167
sonik
April 28, 2012, 10:02pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +23 / -9
Approval: +28
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 1mickylyons
For another Season of non league football how do you sleep at night UCUNT

Saddened and annoyed that we have to put up with remarks such as this.  WHY?

The Futures Bright Its Black And White!
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 167
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thankyou Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.