Bradley Wood

This thread currently has 5,273 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Lorenyounge30
March 5, 2012, 12:27pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / 0
I feel as if I have to put people right as to why he's not playing! I sit here and read some utter crap about him helping police ect I shouldn't reply but I can't help myself haha! He's a tough one so his head is held high! Thank you x
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 49
mariner83
March 5, 2012, 12:30pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
It's a shame that Brad's fiancée feels she has to come on here and try and set things straight because some Michael Barrymore wannabe with nowt better to do wants to try and impress (not sure if that's the right word) the other posters on here with idle gossip.

Hope Brad gets back into the team soon, one of my fave players always gives 100%.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 41 - 49
Lorenyounge30
March 5, 2012, 12:35pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from mariner83
It's a shame that Brad's fiancée feels she has to come on here and try and set things straight because some Michael Barrymore wannabe with nowt better to do wants to try and impress (not sure if that's the right word) the other posters on here with idle gossip.

Hope Brad gets back into the team soon, one of my fave players always gives 100%.

Thanks! All your comments about him giving 100% keeps him on track! its just a hard situation for him to be in right now! X
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 49
Maringer
March 5, 2012, 1:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,658
Gold Stars: 189
Any professional footballer would be well-advised to completely ignore anything written on internet messageboards, as most of it is tripe.

Football fans tend to be passionate, but that doesn't mean that they have a clue. Plenty of trolls around posting crap just trying to get any response as well so Bradley and the other players would be better off just ignoring thefishy and using their time more productively.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 49
Doubled
March 5, 2012, 1:49pm
season ticket holder
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +43
Lets have him back in the team soon!  ALWAYS  100% from Brad!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 49
BlackBoots
March 5, 2012, 2:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Quoted from Maringer
Any professional footballer (and ex chairmen)would be well-advised to completely ignore anything written on internet messageboards, as most of it is tripe.

Football fans tend to be passionate, but that doesn't mean that they have a clue. Plenty of trolls around posting crap just trying to get any response as well so Bradley and the other players (and ex chairmen) would be better off just ignoring thefishy and using their time more productively.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 49
Maringer
March 5, 2012, 3:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Goes without saying!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 49
Lorenyounge30
March 5, 2012, 4:18pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from Maringer
Any professional footballer would be well-advised to completely ignore anything written on internet messageboards, as most of it is tripe.

Football fans tend to be passionate, but that doesn't mean that they have a clue. Plenty of trolls around posting crap just trying to get any response as well so Bradley and the other players would be better off just ignoring thefishy and using their time more productively.

Good job I don't play football!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 49
mrsd
March 5, 2012, 10:22pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +144
Hope Brad is back soon. On a positive note for the team though, it is a change to have players who can come in and do a reasonable job when players are injured/suspended. We haven't had that luxury for quite some time.
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 49
Maringer
March 6, 2012, 8:21am
Barley Wine Drinker
Heck, we haven't had first choice players who could come in and do a reasonable job for some time!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 49
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bradley Wood

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.