5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Billybigbollox
March 4, 2012, 7:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +2
Quoted from acko338
When all of the squad are fit, then someone is outside the 16 chosen - this should make them work really hard in training to impress to get their place back - look how long Silk was out of the side, now he's in pole position, and only due to a suspension !

Is Elding going to jump back into the attack on Tuesday??........ damn right he will, he was badly missed on Saturday !

Duffy back down to the bench, another of that 16 to drop down ! That's how it works !

Agree totally with you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 49
Super Clive
March 4, 2012, 8:11pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
So rattray is PM-ing Brads misses.....I hope you can run Aaron  

brad is by far my favourite player, he will get his chance again, dont forget its getting warmer and silk is ginger.  
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 49
Tommy
March 4, 2012, 8:36pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Silk was excellent yesterday and there's no doubt deserves his place in the team.

I don't think anyone on this thread is debating that. The point being made is that he should probably be on the bench, as having 2 centre-backs on the bench when we can only name 5, is a bit of a waste of 1 sub.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 49
moosey_club
March 4, 2012, 8:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,298
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Tommy
Silk was excellent yesterday and there's no doubt deserves his place in the team.

I don't think anyone on this thread is debating that. The point being made is that he should probably be on the bench, as having 2 centre-backs on the bench when we can only name 5, is a bit of a waste of 1 sub.

Centre backs lost us the game last time so perhaps the duo intelligently chose to have plenty of option there for this one and the expected physical approach.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 49
jimbo22
March 4, 2012, 8:50pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Bradley Wood is an alright player, but still has a lot of faults to his game and you can see why others are ahead of him in the tea at present. He gives to many daft free kicks away for a start and can often get caught out of position. Just hope he takes this time of his career to look at the more experienced players like silk and miller and learn his trade and in a couple of years can be a great asset for the club.

On the point of Jaime Green, if he can prove his fitness id love to have him back, him and young townsend give us get balance down the left hand side of the pitch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 49
Total Football
March 4, 2012, 8:59pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +9 / -1
jamie green looked like he'd bulked up abit. will have a tough pre season to get some match fitness back, but will be a great addition next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 49
kevikov
March 4, 2012, 10:23pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +850
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from aaron rattray

i don lie. people who lie are girl privates

I can keep a secret, it the people i tell who can't.  

I was there, the day Bradley Wood scored a 35 yarder!

From the black and white striped shirts
To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby
And this is our chant.......... Grimsby! Grimsby! Grimsby!

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 49
Doubled
March 5, 2012, 9:15am
season ticket holder
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +43
If he is having personal problems lets wish him the best. I like the way he plays, I will be glad to see him back, sooner rather than later.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 49
Lorenyounge30
March 5, 2012, 12:10pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / 0
We have no personal problems! As many know anyway our son was in hospital that was over 6 weeks ago! So Brads able to play they just can't see him in the team ATM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 49
voice of reason
March 5, 2012, 12:19pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Lorenyounge30
We have no personal problems! As many know anyway our son was in hospital that was over 6 weeks ago! So Brads able to play they just can't see him in the team ATM!

Loren, don't keep replying it's nothing to do with anyone on here... Yours and Brads private life is just that, private... Tell him to keep his head up, he'll get his chance soon enough...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 49
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bradley Wood

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.