This thread currently has 5,275 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
we will return
March 3, 2012, 10:51pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +19 / -1
Approval: +35
Yes, he was sat with Elding, Serge and Wood, not saying he's back in the squad he was probably just watching.

UTM!
The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2013!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 49
Tommy
March 3, 2012, 11:22pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from Les Brechin
I would say the reason why Southwell was on the bench ahead of Wood is that S&H wanted more attacking options on the bench with us being at home. If Wood had been on the bench then the only attacking option would have been KHM.

If Wood had been on the bench today it would have been instead of Garner of I'Anson, not as well as them.

I too thought/assumed Wood had some kind of knock as surely there's no need for two centre backs on a subs bench of 5.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 49
80sglory
March 4, 2012, 2:57am
Guest User
Guess it must be something like that Tommy.
Wasn't trying to create any conspiracy just wondered if anyone knew anything - whatever the reason I'd guess it's probably no big deal.

Reply: 12 - 49
aldi_01
March 4, 2012, 7:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
May be they just didn't pick him. Did we miss him? Not really. Silk has been excellent since he came back in and in all honesty, on reflection we did very little wrong yesterday. On another day we would've won 3/4-1.

Look at it as a positive, we are having to leave players out because the whole squad is worthy of a place, well, except for serge him...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 49
aaron rattray
March 4, 2012, 7:26am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
my dad was talking to his dad and his dad said that he hasnt been selected due to personal problems however im not prepared to share what they are because my dad promised his dad he wouldnt tell anyone

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 49
gobby
March 4, 2012, 9:19am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +776
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from aaron rattray
my dad was talking to his dad and his dad said that he hasnt been selected due to personal problems however im not prepared to share what they are because my dad promised his dad he wouldnt tell anyone

Golden.
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 49
voice of reason
March 4, 2012, 10:04am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1

Great stuff... Your dad promised not to tell ANYONE but told YOU...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 49
davmariner
March 4, 2012, 11:05am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,960
Gold Stars: 79

What a load of bollox!

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 49
cleemaddog
March 4, 2012, 11:08am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / -1
I refer back to my Mis-spelt post about 3 weeks ago. Rumours about him assisting police with their enquiries. Don't know what for. But from a reliable source.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 49
GtfcGarner
March 4, 2012, 11:53am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,794
Gold Stars: 26
Reason was S&H blamed Bradley for the goal last week as i had a few words with him. The goal came from Serges side and then it must of been Bradleys man who scored. He got blamed for not putting 100% in which in all fairness he does alot of doggies running after the ball.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 49
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bradley Wood

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.