5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
February 8, 2012, 1:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
Quite a few in the ticket office an hour or so ago and the phone never stopped ringing the lad in front of me asked about ticket sales and the Findus and Pontoon are selling faster than expected was the reply?Tell you what wasnt faster the service in the clubshop i had cash on hip and intended to be relieved of some however due to the woman in there yapping to her mates for nearly 10 mins i gave it up as a bad job .Managed to pick up the leaflet about a brick and will try and spend it there instead i think the Trust should invest in a time and motions study of GTFC employees on non matchdays and see if they can cut costs.Feels good to finally have something worth moaning about again!
Logged Offline
Private Message
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 8, 2012, 1:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,949
Gold Stars: 180
do what i do, shop online and stick your cash in the dvd drive!

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 49
1mickylyons
February 8, 2012, 1:31pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
do what i do, shop online and stick your cash in the dvd drive!

I made a point of going cos i wanted to see what the clubshop had in Woz,they had some good gear but you just couldn`t buy it due to the lack of customer service.I think the old sign saying abandon hope all ye who enter here should be nailed above the door.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 49
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 8, 2012, 1:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,949
Gold Stars: 180
hmmmmmmmmm its a tough one. should have just said something. why should you lose out?

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 49
oldun
February 8, 2012, 1:43pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Yeh, don't winge on here. If you were not being served well enough you should have said something to the staff when you were in the shop, and I don't mean swear at them. There are civilised ways of making your point.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 49
1mickylyons
February 8, 2012, 2:27pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from oldun
Yeh, don't winge on here. If you were not being served well enough you should have said something to the staff when you were in the shop, and I don't mean swear at them. There are civilised ways of making your point.

Well thats me told
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 49
newfootballer
February 8, 2012, 2:38pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
Quoted from 290[b
]Quite a few in the ticket office an hour or so ago and the phone never stopped ringing the lad in front of me asked about ticket sales and the Findus and Pontoon are selling faster than expected was the reply?Tell you what wasnt faster the service in the clubshop i had cash on hip and intended to be relieved of some however due to the woman in there yapping to her mates for nearly 10 mins i gave it up as a bad job .Managed to pick up the leaflet about a brick and will try and spend it there instead i think the Trust should invest in a time and motions study of GTFC employees on non matchdays and see if they can cut costs.Feels good to finally have something worth moaning about again!

[/b]

I went in there around about 11.30 this morning and everything was fine got details about the brick and will be back there tommorrow, there have been a lot of inquiries I gather.
NEWFOOTBALLER
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 49
BIGChris
February 8, 2012, 2:42pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from newfootballer

[/b]
, there have been a lot of inquiries I gather.
NEWFOOTBALLER

Not surprised if onemickeylyons has been throwing his weight around in there!
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 49
aaron rattray
February 8, 2012, 3:45pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
just bang on the desk and say in a slightly raised voice 'shop' i do it everytime

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 49
February 8, 2012, 4:01pm
Guest User
Does anybody know how many tickets we have sold altogether including season tickets ( home ends only ) ?
Reply: 9 - 49
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ticket office/club shop

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.