Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's Official, Luton is a Sh*t H*le!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 66 Guests

It's Official, Luton is a Sh*t H*le!

This thread currently has 4,666 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
March 12, 2013, 10:03pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
After you......

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 53
aaron rattray
March 13, 2013, 3:28pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from jock dock tower
After you......

Well this is what i would do

Bring back 10p tax rate

Everything what costs over 200k they need to pay a 50% add on to the government, so for example if i buy a mansion from Wayne rooney for 4 million i will need to give wayne 4 million and give the government an extra 2 million

, also anybody earning over 400k a,year has to pay 50% tax

Sell the taxpayers bank

Cut borrowing

Pull out of the treaty of Antarctica and get drilling for oil now

Cut bankers bonuses

Cut overseas aid, if they cannot afford good water that is there countrys problem to sort not ours,i know it sounds awful but it neeeds to be done

Bring back capital punishment for those who plead guilty to murder and charge let spectators watch the hanging but charged each spectator a fiver

Money generated by doing all this can pay off our countrys debt and will mean local councils will get more money to spend on the area

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 53
barralad
March 13, 2013, 5:29pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,301
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from aaron rattray

Bring back 10p tax rate

Everything what costs over 200k they need to pay a 50% add on to the government, so for example if i buy a mansion from Wayne rooney for 4 million i will need to give wayne 4 million and give the government an extra 2 million

Sell the taxpayers bank

Cut borrowing

Cut bankers bonuses

Cut overseas aid, if they cannot afford good water that is there countrys problem to sort not ours,i know it sounds awful but it neeeds to be done

Bring back capital punishment for those who plead guilty to murder and charge let spectators watch the hanging but charged each spectator a fiver

Money generated by doing all this can pay off our countrys debt and will mean local councils will get more money to spend on the area

The new Barrymore strikes again....Absolutely but accidentally hilarious!! I've got a better idea aaron. Let's build a big stadium-I've even thought of a name for it-The Colisseum. We could make people convicted of certain crimes fight to the death AND make people pay to watch. We could clear the cost by getting companies like Group 4 to sponsor the fights. I mean they aren't much good at keeping them locked up.

On a more serious note if you think that somehow in the 21st. century people with the money and know how to stop people dying from drinking contaminated water shouldn't do so then you are more lacking in basic intelligence than even Um Bongo would give you credit for. But keep making us laugh  

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 53
cmackenzie4
March 13, 2013, 6:29pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.22
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,346
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from aaron rattray

Bring back 10p tax rate

Sell the taxpayers bank

Cut borrowing

Cut bankers bonuses

Aaron this is the post of the year mate, i especially like the bit were you would charge a fiver to watch the hangings.

Really made me giggle did this, keep up the good work mate. Hehehe

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 53
aaron rattray
March 13, 2013, 8:51pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Thanks barralad and mackenzie, it was all abit of fun, i don't have a clue about politics  

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 53
jock dock tower
March 13, 2013, 10:06pm
Special Brew Drinker
Must admit it made have a wee chuckle as well, although I did think a fiver was pushing it in these times of austerity.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 53
Marinerz93
March 14, 2013, 11:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
There isn't the technology to drill for oil at Antartica yet especially as the ice can be up to 2 miles thick.  The oil that has been drilled in the south artic isn't a good enough grade to make a fortune out of it.

http://www.rockhopperexploration.co.uk/rockhopper/investors/reports.html

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 53
the ace face
March 15, 2013, 10:01am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -7
we have everything needed in this country to make us self sufficient yet we over the years have allowed the infrastructure of industry i.e. coal,steel,oil,cars,farming to be run into the ground to placate our masters in Brussels.
now to  sort the country out  we need to get out of this stupid European union and get back to running our own country in our best interests.
lets put an end to unchecked immigration,foreign aid, we even give money to Indian who b.t.w can afford a space programme!
lets hit the leeches in london (bankers) etc with a 50% tax rate, they keep saying if we tax them too much they will move elsewhere,no they won't, this is a country of nearly 70 million mugs that are easily bullied into paying  through the nose for everything without complaint so they aren't gonna pass that one up are they?

the thing i find saddest is that our youngsters have very little hope for the future,i see them everyday doing agency work and i,m very concerned by their collective apathy.
i really worry whats going to happen when we get flooded by even more foreign parasites from Romania and Bulgaria
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 53
barralad
March 16, 2013, 12:35pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,301
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from the ace face
we have everything needed in this country to make us self sufficient yet we over the years have allowed the infrastructure of industry i.e. coal,steel,oil,cars,farming to be run into the ground to placate our masters in Brussels.
now to  sort the country out  we need to get out of this stupid European union and get back to running our own country in our best interests.
lets put an end to unchecked immigration,foreign aid, we even give money to Indian who b.t.w can afford a space programme!
lets hit the leeches in london (bankers) etc with a 50% tax rate, they keep saying if we tax them too much they will move elsewhere,no they won't, this is a country of nearly 70 million mugs that are easily bullied into paying  through the nose for everything without complaint so they aren't gonna pass that one up are they?

the thing i find saddest is that our youngsters have very little hope for the future,i see them everyday doing agency work and i,m very concerned by their collective apathy.
i really worry whats going to happen when we get flooded by even more foreign parasites from Romania and Bulgaria

I think you'll find that we certainly cannot produce enough of our own food which puts us at a massive economic disadvantage. We now have no industry to balance the books.....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 53
jock dock tower
March 16, 2013, 12:51pm
Special Brew Drinker
...and it wasn't the EU who poked our manufacturing base, 'twas the Great She Cow, in an act of vengeance against organised labour after the 3 day week in the 1970's. We can't produce anything any more bar lattes.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's Official, Luton is a Sh*t H*le!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.