chaos33
October 14, 2023, 9:01am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,972
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Humbercod

Maybe ask their Saudi Muslim brothers to let them!

Love to know what you would expect Israel to do?
Tell Hamas they’re very naught boys and not to invade again😂
Or how about negotiate some peace talks 😂😂😂

Still haven’t answered. Where do civilians in the strip go to save themselves from death? I’m not picking a side. What’s happening in appalling. Civilian human life is being extinguished and they all matter. Answer the question you idiot. Where do human beings, of whatever nation or denomination  - most of them children and young people, go to escape this horror and evade pain and death?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 136
DB
October 14, 2023, 11:12am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.46
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,045
Gold Stars: 390
They can move into Eygpt.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 136
Humbercod
October 14, 2023, 11:20am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from chaos33

Still haven’t answered. Where do civilians in the strip go to save themselves from death? I’m not picking a side. What’s happening in appalling. Civilian human life is being extinguished and they all matter. Answer the question you idiot. Where do human beings, of whatever nation or denomination  - most of them children and young people, go to escape this horror and evade pain and death?

I have answered the questions! and you have the check to call me an idiot….. typical keyboard warrior😂
When the Nazi’s were in retreat after the D day landings would you have said job done pull out, because of the significant number of innocent German civilian casualties 🤯

Can you also not converse with opinions you don’t agree with without resorting to abuse! Quite pathetic.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 136
ska face
October 14, 2023, 11:36am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,752
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from DB
They can move into Eygpt.

Why should they?
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 136
chaos33
October 14, 2023, 11:50am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

I have answered the questions! and you have the check to call me an idiot….. typical keyboard warrior😂
When the Nazi’s were in retreat after the D day landings would you have said job done pull out, because of the significant number of innocent German civilian casualties 🤯

Can you also not converse with opinions you don’t agree with without resorting to abuse! Quite pathetic.

What a ludicrous and idiotic comparison. You haven’t answered. You don’t even know what you have or haven’t said. Show me the answer.  Where do they go?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 136
Humbercod
October 14, 2023, 1:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from chaos33

What a ludicrous and idiotic comparison. You haven’t answered. You don’t even know what you have or haven’t said. Show me the answer.  Where do they go?

Trying hard not to lower myself to your level but you’re seriously stupid! Do you actually read my posts? As an Israeli it would be of no concern to me whatsoever. I would just want the area cleared no matter what the costs!

This is all on the terrorists scum Hamas any loss of life is on them!
Maybe their all loving religion of peace neighbours can offer them sanctuary 🤔
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 136
chaos33
October 14, 2023, 2:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Right. There we go. Finally spat out your ignorance and racism. What an absolutely deplorable position, seriously flawed, just like usual. You’re not even an Israeli citizen. All of those innocent civilians can burn. You only care about Israel’s children, not all children caught up in this. Humanity has gradations and f*ck those who aren’t on your list.  That’s your stance. Once again, you show yourself to be a bigoted utter moron.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 136
cmackenzie4
October 14, 2023, 6:16pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.25
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
I’ve been watching the news since the war started and I’ve never felt more saddened at what I’ve seen this last week,  seeing them poor children (both Palestinian and Israeli children) being carried in body bags. No matter what peoples opinions are on who’s to blame etc it’s absolutely heartbreaking.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 136
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
October 14, 2023, 6:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from cmackenzie4
I’ve been watching the news since the war started and I’ve never felt more saddened at what I’ve seen this last week,  seeing them poor children (both Palestinian and Israeli children) being carried in body bags. No matter what peoples opinions are on who’s to blame etc it’s absolutely heartbreaking.

Exactly.

What Hamas did to Jewish civilians was terrorism and there are no words to describe how disgusting their actions were.

Likewise, what Netanyahu and the Likud nutters have done and are doing to Gazan civilians is equally disgusting.

Both sides are committing war crimes and they should be held to account.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 136
chaos33
October 14, 2023, 7:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Absolutely. Those poor people. I’m a parent and it breaks my heart to see that and imagine how that could somehow be dealt with. Those poor people who lost their loved ones at the hands of the Hamas terrorists, and the same goes for those families who live on the strip and who will see the same retaliatory carnage wipe out their families, children, friends etc. As a marker for humanity, this situation is heartbreaking. All those people, who find themselves a victim of geographical chance, who have to deal with the hell of a conflict in that region. My heart breaks for all those people - Israeli families suffering appalling terrorist atrocities and Palestinian families suffering the retaliatory actions - all of them the same. Human beings who love their children and families and friends….having to deal with that horror. How unimaginably terrible.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 136
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.