pizzzza
October 13, 2022, 11:13am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Civvy at last

When he wanted payment. The club didn’t like his social media profile. If there isn’t a budget. Just say that.

They did! Lee in his post said that there was room in the budget for one paid photographer, guess what? It wasn't him. End of story.
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 148
Jarmo.Is.God
October 13, 2022, 11:56am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from Humbercod

Some of us have principles pal!
The club are being greedy pure and simple. If Scunny and Lincoln only charge a fiver then they’re obviously trying to take advantage, probably only costs pennies anyway.

You might be happy to pay that through blind loyalty or a tendency to bend over but sometimes in life you have to make a stand regardless!

not about principles, or blind loyalty as you call it, it's not being stupid and losing out on £300+ over £20...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 148
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
October 13, 2022, 12:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from Humbercod

The club are being greedy pure and simple. If Scunny and Lincoln only charge a fiver then they’re obviously trying to take advantage, probably only costs pennies anyway.

You might be happy to pay that through blind loyalty or a tendency to bend over but sometimes in life you have to make a stand regardless!

Sorry to hear that Humbo.

Are you releasing your tickets if you are not attending? My Uncle’s lover has been struggling to get a seat.

Which stand are you in or are you still busy making one?

x
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 148
Son of Cod
October 13, 2022, 12:14pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
I see where Humbercod is coming from. Definitely the principle of the matter and not the amount. If it were me I'd probably pay it and then email a complaint to the club. Four times the amount of any other club is a joke. What specifically does the admin fee cover other than 15 minutes of staff time and the printing costs? Not very B Corp charging £20 for that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 148
Chrisblor
October 13, 2022, 12:58pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,933
Gold Stars: 238
Quoted from Humbercod

They're charging you more because you're a buffoon, sorry!

gary jones
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 148
Chrisblor
October 13, 2022, 1:00pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,933
Gold Stars: 238
Quoted from Son of Cod
I see where Humbercod is coming from. Definitely the principle of the matter and not the amount. If it were me I'd probably pay it and then email a complaint to the club. Four times the amount of any other club is a joke. What specifically does the admin fee cover other than 15 minutes of staff time and the printing costs? Not very B Corp charging £20 for that.

If he didn't want to pay £20 for a new card he could literally log on to the gtfc tickets website, for free, and show the barcode off his phone when going through the turnstiles at every match. The bloke is just a negative moaning clown.

gary jones
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 135 - 148
Jarmo.Is.God
October 13, 2022, 1:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from Son of Cod

We also have no evidence of this being true. Nobody else has ever mentioned this
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 148
Humbercod
October 14, 2022, 4:11pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Chrisblor

If he didn't want to pay £20 for a new card he could literally log on to the gtfc tickets website, for free, and show the barcode off his phone when going through the turnstiles at every match. The bloke is just a negative moaning clown.

Hey buffoon I didn’t know about the barcode even the office didn’t mention this so thanks for doing their job. K17/18 in the ponny come and see me I will thank you in person.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 148
mariner83
October 14, 2022, 4:23pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Humbercod
Me and my son have not been back since!

Quoted from Humbercod

Hey buffoon I didn’t know about the barcode even the office didn’t mention this so thanks for doing their job. K17/18 in the ponny come and see me I will thank you in person.

Make your mind up
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 138 - 148
immariner
October 14, 2022, 5:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from Humbercod

How many people who sit in that area have just had an "oh it's that guy" moment of realisation?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 139 - 148
15 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lee Blease

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.