Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Johnson & Sunak
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 39 Guests

Johnson & Sunak

This thread currently has 14,728 views. Print
36 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
June 30, 2022, 12:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from ska face
I don’t know why any other you bother entertaining this absolute lunatic. Some of the language he uses, like Momentum (a group formed to organise within the Labour Party) and others need “wiping out”, would not be out of place in Anders Brevik’s manifesto. Quite frankly I wouldn’t be shocked if the authorities are keeping a close eye on him and GrimRob should really be considering whether someone like that is fit to be posting on here. He’s almost as bad as that other far right crank who used to post on here about the “great replacement” theory, mariner93 or something? Another danger.

Seek help.

What an absolute drama Queen You question my fitness to post to the site admin hoping to cancel me in true Monument fashion! For the record I always try and post within the rules these days out of respect for the forum, but now that you’ve questioned me for my reasonable points of view let’s take a look at your fitness from some snippets over the las 6 months-

Anyone who expected anything different from this set of shitcunts is an idiot. Shame on anyone who voted for them, I hope they and their families are struggling badly.

All the Tory voters on here, wonder if any of their lives ones ended up in the ground while their overlords were getting drunk and racking up lines in Downing Street?
I’d laugh like a flipping drain.

That’s exactly the kind of things many on here wanted to vote for in 2019. I hope they all choke on their weetabix tbh

I hope everyone who voted Tory in 2019 is having a really, miserable time and suffering immeasurably

Bring back the death penalty for these

Plenty of pensioners and those approaching old age on here who voted for exactly what’s being dished out. It would be objectively VERY funny if they themselves were to suffer as a result of these policies and I very much hope it happens

I live in hope that Toynbee, the Friedlands, the John Harrises and Helen Pidds of this world suffer greatly at the hands of the government they choose to put in power. It gave me great joy to see Rafael Behr had suffered a heart attack - which he blamed on Corbyn - and only wish it had finished him off.

It’s perfectly legitimate to not love your country, I hate this appalling shithole country and evveryone in it.

Wow I think it’s pretty clear to see that you are obviously the one who’s fitness to post should be questioned, your clearly absolutely bitter and twisted and verging on derangement it would seem.

I really hope reading your sick posts back will help you see that  you definitely has some kind of mental illness and needs help now, or maybe gets some Jesus into your life you obviously lack love and compassion I wish you well with the treatment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 356
Humbercod
June 30, 2022, 12:32am
Cocktail Drinker
Bloodyhell Monkeyboy look what you’ve started, talk about lighting the blue torch paper 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 356
ska face
June 30, 2022, 8:22am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,827
Gold Stars: 854
lmao some absolute corkers in there. There’s a slight difference between hoping some people see the consequences of voting for this party on the proviso that they force someone else into misery and destitution, and calling for a group of people to be “wiped out” when I doubt you could even explain what Momentum are or what they do?

Still, good that you were up well past midnight trawling 6 months worth of posts of someone you disagree with politically. Definitely not unhinged.
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 356
Humbercod
June 30, 2022, 2:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ska face
lmao some absolute corkers in there. There’s a slight difference between hoping some people see the consequences of voting for this party on the proviso that they force someone else into misery and destitution, and calling for a group of people to be “wiped out” when I doubt you could even explain what Momentum are or what they do?

Still, good that you were up well past midnight trawling 6 months worth of posts of someone you disagree with politically. Definitely not unhinged.

“There’s a slight difference between hoping some people see the consequences of voting for this party” well that’s one way to put it or another way is to wish somebody to suffer or even death!
You can twist it all you like it Ska those are pure evil comments, I don’t know you thankfully, but I know the person you are a nasty fanatic. An anti- democratic Censor of opposing views. Only an extremist nutcase would wish people suffering just for having the audacity to disagree with your political views you really do have a lot in common with Hitler. And then you go crying to Rob to accuse me of the actual things your are guilty of absolute snake. I bet you used to steal biscuits as a kid and blame it on your siblings😂

By the way I stand by wanting fascist organisations wiping out.

I didn’t get home until just before midnight because I have a life it took me 5 mins to type in your silly username and 180 days thanks to the fishy brilliant search engine it’s really that easy 😀
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 356
GollyGTFC
July 5, 2022, 10:12am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,045
Gold Stars: 360
Another day. Another scandal. But this one will finish Boris. He’s toast.

Tweet 1544206976820854784 will appear here...
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 124 - 356
LH
July 5, 2022, 10:25am

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,609
Gold Stars: 177
He will of course survive this and we will get a new low next week which he will also survive. Rumours of snap election this year around yesterday.  
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 356
mariner91
July 5, 2022, 11:53am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,816
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from GollyGTFC
Another day. Another scandal. But this one will finish Boris. He’s toast.

Tweet 1544206976820854784 will appear here...

He isn't. He survives everything. Too many people do what the nom-dom billionaires tell them to do and only vote Tory. No matter how incompetent and corrupt they are.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 356
GollyGTFC
July 5, 2022, 12:56pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,045
Gold Stars: 360
I think this one is different. We’ll see.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 127 - 356
DB
July 5, 2022, 3:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.36
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,065
Gold Stars: 391
Looks to me like Boris has read Teflon Tony's book and improved upon it.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 356
mariner91
July 5, 2022, 3:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,816
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from DB
Looks to me like Boris has read Teflon Tony's book and improved upon it.

For all Blair's faults, he's nowhere near as corrupt as Boris. And, war in Iraq aside, was a competent prime minister. Slimy tw@t mind but a much better leader than Johnson who is rotten to the core and totally ineffective and useless.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 356
36 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Johnson & Sunak

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.