MarinerMal
February 2, 2022, 12:36pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +783
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from Hagrid

She is obviously a Boris stooge. Boris so desperate now he is looking at the type of false information usually spread by the likes of vaccine deniers, flat earther etc. in an attempt to deflect from his own dire situation. Not even Raab would be back him on this one.

Are we witnessing the dying thows of an exiting Prime Minister?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 55
Sandford1981
February 2, 2022, 1:09pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
I genuinely think she needs professional assistance!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 55
Manchester Mariner
February 2, 2022, 1:31pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,822
Gold Stars: 41
It seems that the political set up in this country has reached Donald Trump Zone of alternative realities.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 55
Maringer
February 2, 2022, 11:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,658
Gold Stars: 189
You can tell that Lynton Crosby is reportedly coming back into the fold. Dead-catting like mad at the moment and they really don't give a excrement how pathetic it makes them look. Imagine having so little respect for yourself (or your constituents, for that matter) that you parrot and then disingenuously defend such obvious lies?

Those who are silent in the face of this nonsense (such as Vickers) are just as complicit. At least a handful of Tory MPs are willing to come out in public and face this stuff down, but they are few in number.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 55
aldi_01
February 3, 2022, 5:34am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Vickers and Nici are irrelevant, ineffective and have such a contempt for their constituents it’s disgusting.

One the one hand you’ve got Nici who is infatuated with Boris, has zero spine or zero opinion, gross levels of support for a man that everyone can see is clearly out of his depth. Then, on the flip side you have Vickers, a silent, invisible careerist that again, simply doesn’t represent his constituents and literally tows the party line at every opportunity…even voting for things which diametrically oppose elements of his own life…

It makes you despair that local folk simply didn’t put the effort in to figure out that these two are clueless and pointless. Even a Tory voter would be lying if they said Nici and Vickers were any good.

Careerist wastes of oxygen I’m afraid. More embarrassingly, I am of the belief that in Nick’s case, she does genuinely believe what she says, Vickers just says whatever because he hasn’t a mind of his own…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 55
jamesgtfc
February 3, 2022, 9:23am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from aldi_01
Vickers and Nici are irrelevant, ineffective and have such a contempt for their constituents it’s disgusting.

One the one hand you’ve got Nici who is infatuated with Boris, has zero spine or zero opinion, gross levels of support for a man that everyone can see is clearly out of his depth. Then, on the flip side you have Vickers, a silent, invisible careerist that again, simply doesn’t represent his constituents and literally tows the party line at every opportunity…even voting for things which diametrically oppose elements of his own life…

It makes you despair that local folk simply didn’t put the effort in to figure out that these two are clueless and pointless. Even a Tory voter would be lying if they said Nici and Vickers were any good.

Careerist wastes of oxygen I’m afraid. More embarrassingly, I am of the belief that in Nick’s case, she does genuinely believe what she says, Vickers just says whatever because he hasn’t a mind of his own…

It's an interesting one with Vickers. He's 71 years old and at the tail end of his career; now is a perfect time for him to have an outspoken opinion. Since 1980, he's spent all but 5 years (1994-1999) as a councillor or an MP. Before becoming an MP in 2011, he was working full time for Edward Leigh.

Lia is so infatuated with Boris to the point where she probably needs a restraining order against him. The latest diatribe is a disgrace and it seems that whatever nonsense comes out of Boris' mouth, you can bet she's had a made up conversation in Grimsby about the same thing.

What next? She was probably on the doorsteps of Grimsby being told this is “perhaps the biggest demonstration of hostility to Ukraine in our lifetimes." She's so unfit for office it's unreal yet why do I have this niggling fear she will get another 5 years?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 55
jamesgtfc
February 3, 2022, 3:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Sidenote - Boris has backtracked on his Saville remarks. I'm sure Lia has had conversations in Grimsby with constituents saying Boris went a step too far with those comments...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 55
Stadium
February 3, 2022, 8:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Tweet 1489300820952764429 will appear here...

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lia Nici

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.