6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
January 17, 2022, 8:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
I think this stupid arselicking detached from reality cow deserves a thread of her own

Tweet 1483121746744070149 will appear here...

I honestly will leave this town if she is elected here in the next election. A disgrace to this town and its people
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
January 18, 2022, 6:15am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Imagine sitting at home knowing you voted for this buffoon. She’s absolutely deluded. I’m all for showing support to people but as I said on Grimsby Live, it’s almost like she’s in some sick and twisted unrequited love relationship with Johnson.

She honestly believes this level of bottom licking will further her career but it won’t. She’s an irrelevant, irresponsible MP that serves no community except that inside her own garden gate.

It’s actually quite pathetic, like the girl at school besotted with the football team caption who hasn’t even acknowledged her…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 55
golfer
January 18, 2022, 7:06am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Let's all hold Hagrid to his promise if it happens
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 55
Sandford1981
January 18, 2022, 7:12am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
She needs professional help. An absolutely useless politician who is a sycophantic and deluded fraud.

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 55
Maringer
January 18, 2022, 8:20am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,658
Gold Stars: 189
I'd imagine she will have voted for the new Elections Bill (I tend to doubt she's ever voted against the whip and will never do so unless there is a chance of furthering her own career). The question now, is whether the 10% of the electorate who don't have photo ID will be provided with a free option to obtain one before the next election? My guess is not, because they wouldn't want to accidentally re-enfranchise any of those they have just deliberately disenfranchised. Oddly enough, most of the people who don't have photo ID (young, the poor and urban minorities in cities) are unlikely to vote Conservative. What an amazing coincidence!

All this on the back of no evidence of more than a handful of cases of electoral fraud across the whole country.

Do I even need to check to discover whether she voted against the amendment outlawing political donations from foreign nationals? Nah, I doubt it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 55
LH
January 18, 2022, 10:47am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,582
Gold Stars: 175
I’ve seen two polls this week that suggest GtGy could stay blue or go red. You’d like to think people would be fed up of this useless representantive but we do have an above average amount of idiots in this Town.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 55
Humbercod
January 18, 2022, 2:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from LH
I’ve seen two polls this week that suggest GtGy could stay blue or go red. You’d like to think people would be fed up of this useless representantive but we do have an above average amount of idiots in this Town.

Exactly time for a new colour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 55
ginnywings
January 18, 2022, 5:53pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from LH

They'll ditch Bojo for Sunak and idiots will vote them in again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 55
ex-merseymariner
January 18, 2022, 6:54pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -10
Approval: +1,401
Gold Stars: 9
Of course, she must be a massive town fan, having given b.j. all manner of town related merchandise.

But have we heard a single word from her on any football related issues?

Nope.

#newera;   New owners, new approach;  'we bought Grimsby Town to help renew the place we love'  
Join the Trust, get involved: UP THE MARINERS!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 55
GollyGTFC
January 19, 2022, 6:42am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,048
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from LH

In a way I sort of respect the determination it requires to cling on to the carcass they were mis-sold. I mean by now they must know the utter contempt that the Tories hold them in and still they won’t break ranks. Doffing caps and tugging forelocks at Johnson, Rees-Mogg and their fellow Snake Oil salesmen.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 9 - 55
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Lia Nici

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.