Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 8:26am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from mariner91

Quite amazing that you have such good access to medical professionals in a personal capacity (as you obviously don't work in healthcare yourself), 100% of whom apparently agree with the theory that you yourself believe in. It's almost like it's made up.

You wish I made it up😂 here’s a tip do your some research then come back and tell me I am wrong about Remdesivir? People that know me on here will know I’m no bullshitter? If I get things wrong I put my hand up unlike some on here! I meet many people from all walks of life on a daily basis, obviously stopping short of full address and contact details the doctors I visited 1 on edge avenue last month and the other on Asgard way.

Now just waiting for you to call out Maringer ?????

TLDR. We're copulated. At this trajectory, they are estimating a million cases as day by Christmas.Double vaccination with AZ offers basically zero protection against infection. Hopefully, will hold up well enough against serious disease, however. Very preliminary data seems to indicate that 2xAZ followed by a Pfizer booster offers up to 75% protection against infection. Same goes for 3xPfizer. Hopefully, these figures are an accurate estimate and the booster programme can do enough to avert catastrophe. On a personal level, I hope 2xAZ followed by Moderna boost does the trick as well!

If we're not in lockdown before Christmas, I'll be staggered. excrement.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 126
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 8:33am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
So Humbo, you don't trust the government on the vaccine roll out ( just about the only thing they have got right during the pandemic) but you totally believe their Brexit bullsh1t.

Care to explain that to me?

Pay attention I don’t trust the government full stop. I know you hate them and totally distrust them evil Tory’s but when it comes to the vaccines and lockdowns it’s….. Govern me more baby😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 126
mariner91
December 24, 2021, 8:39am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,695
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Humbercod

You wish I made it up😂 here’s a tip do your some research then come back and tell me I am wrong about Remdesivir? People that know me on here will know I’m no bullshitter? If I get things wrong I put my hand up unlike some on here! I meet many people from all walks of life on a daily basis, obviously stopping short of full address and contact details the doctors I visited 1 on edge avenue last month and the other on Asgard way.

Now just waiting for you to call out Maringer ?????

TLDR. We're copulated. At this trajectory, they are estimating a million cases as day by Christmas.Double vaccination with AZ offers basically zero protection against infection. Hopefully, will hold up well enough against serious disease, however. Very preliminary data seems to indicate that 2xAZ followed by a Pfizer booster offers up to 75% protection against infection. Same goes for 3xPfizer. Hopefully, these figures are an accurate estimate and the booster programme can do enough to avert catastrophe. On a personal level, I hope 2xAZ followed by Moderna boost does the trick as well!

If we're not in lockdown before Christmas, I'll be staggered. excrement.

And I met an eminent virologist who was happy to share all his professional thoughts and opinions with a complete stranger down on Sesame Street.

I don’t know enough about Remdesivir to comment and frankly cannot be bothered to research it because I’ve got better things to do. There may well be studies suggesting it’s not effective. However, I won’t be taking your word on it as your confirmation bias is off the charts for every subject you have an opinion on. That’s not meant as an insult or to be disparaging more an observation that you’re so entrenched in some of your views that I would question whether your ‘research’ is ever done objectively.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 126
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 8:45am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

And I met an eminent virologist who was happy to share all his professional thoughts and opinions with a complete stranger down on Sesame Street.

I don’t know enough about Remdesivir to comment and frankly cannot be bothered to research it because I’ve got better things to do. There may well be studies suggesting it’s not effective. However, I won’t be taking your word on it as your confirmation bias is off the charts for every subject you have an opinion on. That’s not meant as an insult or to be disparaging more an observation that you’re so entrenched in some of your views that I would question whether your ‘research’ is ever done objectively.

Pathetic stubborn child like. You can take a horse to water!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 126
wuffing
December 24, 2021, 10:12am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +840
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Maringer
Oxford College London? WTF is that?

I suspect wuffling is a bit drunk in this post, but regardless, he's gibbering here.

Why would the WHO have a serpent around a staff as a symbol? You'll have to ask Ascelpius:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

Greek God of healing and medicine, apparently.

Odd that Pilger should be mentioned because he's certainly a very important investigative journo who isn't wedded to the mainstream media. However, he's certainly not a whackjob when it comes to the pandemic.

It takes a bit of effort to get a post to make absolutely no sense whatsoever, so well done.

I stand corrected. It is Imperial college, London.

Have a nice life

Goodbye

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 126
chaos33
December 24, 2021, 10:26am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,972
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from mariner91

That is a great post, especially the point about ‘confirmation bias’.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 126
chaos33
December 24, 2021, 10:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,972
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Humbercod

Pathetic stubborn child like. You can take a horse to water!

I love how the irony of the nonsense you spout escapes you.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 126
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 10:45am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

I love how the irony of the nonsense you spout escapes you.

I literally put a link to the World Health Organisation 😭
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 126
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 10:45am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

That is a great post, especially the point about ‘confirmation bias’.

literally put a link to the World Health Organisation 😭
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 126
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 10:46am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

literally put a link to the World Health Organisation 😭
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 126
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.