Alkalineroger
December 21, 2021, 7:57pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +61
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from wuffing
Ah well. Sorry to try to wake you from your slumbers. Enjoy lock down after lock down, variant after variant, booster after booster. By the way, did any of you ask the person that jabbed you just what was actually in it?
Did any of you bother to actually view the footage posted or just let other people's opinion cloud your minds instead of making your own informed opinion?Do you just believe the government and the BBC and let them inform your opinions? Of course they would never lie to the great British public would they...... except for the odd party.... or 2, 3, 4 whilst we were all locked away and our loved ones died alone in isolation.
Still, never mind hey. As long as we all do as we are told and not question ANYTHING.
Ah well, at least I've had a go at trying to expose what is REALLY taking place.

You see, I love and care about humanity and what is happening is devastating and truly heartbreaking.

I just emplore you to have a look for yourselves. PLEASE just give Matt's video a watch before you ridicule.... before it is too late.

wuffing..........

Tried not to reply..
You talk about making an informed an opinion and count out using medical professionals to achieve achieve that opinion but suggest instead using Matt Le Tissier instead, a man with no medical or pharmaceutical training at all, I’m willing to be corrected on this if he’s just left the phd off his name all these years.
We probably will have to endure lockdown after lockdown, booster after booster whilst there’s people like you relying on David Icke for medical advice.

Do you understand what makes paracetamol or ibuprofen work? do you still take them?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 126
Alkalineroger
December 21, 2021, 8:00pm
Upper Findus
Quoted from chaos33

He’s not actually offering ‘advice’ if you listen. He’s just reflecting/sharing a view whilst saying his mind is open but concerned. What’s wrong with that?

His opening comment is that people suggesting getting the vaccine are more dangerous than he is. Doesn’t sound very open minded does it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 126
chaos33
December 21, 2021, 8:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,003
Gold Stars: 362
But he’s not offering advice. Even if he was, you could just ignore it. Why are people so threatened and defensive about opinions that challenge the mainstream narrative? He might have some valid points, he might not…..I don’t know. It’s just a view. Why are people so defensive/aggressive/outraged and quick to write off the alternative to the received ideas of the day? I don’t get it.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 126
sam gy
December 21, 2021, 8:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +18 / -3
Approval: +5,481
Gold Stars: 56
Because their decisions, and the spreading of false information will ultimately contribute to us being in and out of lockdowns and covid regulations for the foreseeable future.

I’d quite like my daughter to have some degree of normality ahead of her, and I’d like my grandma to enjoy the rest of her years if possible.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 126
chaos33
December 21, 2021, 8:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Which I understand and agree with, but surely you’re intelligent enough to make sense of all you hear about issues and make your own informed choice?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 126
sam gy
December 21, 2021, 9:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +18 / -3
Approval: +5,481
Gold Stars: 56
I am. Not everyone is. Some people believe any old shite they read on the internet or in a newspaper. It’s harmful.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 126
chaos33
December 21, 2021, 9:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
But a lot of what is in the mainstream is propaganda/ill informed/maniluplative/untrue. Just look at the government….making the rules…..lie after lie after lie and transgression after transgression. No wonder people are seeking an alternative narrative and taking a balanced view away from the clearly very dubious/spurious mainstream narrative….

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 126
Alkalineroger
December 21, 2021, 10:30pm
Upper Findus
Quoted from chaos33
But a lot of what is in the mainstream is propaganda/ill informed/maniluplative/untrue. Just look at the government….making the rules…..lie after lie after lie and transgression after transgression. No wonder people are seeking an alternative narrative and taking a balanced view away from the clearly very dubious/spurious mainstream narrative….

You’re right chaos it’s just his opinion which can be ignored but I’m not sure I’d call his narrative balanced or what’s being reported re Covid as dubious/spurious and like Sam says, Matt le Tissier is essentially using his position to spout balderdash which some people may believe. While I’ll disregard everything he says on the matter why does he feel qualified to talk about it. intercourse knows why someone would then post it on here like he’s discovered a secret cabal keeping the working man down.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 126
Maringer
December 22, 2021, 12:06am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,690
Gold Stars: 189
Le Tissier is welcome to have his opinion.

The problem is that, through his status as a fairly well-known name and therefore his ability to project his views, people might confuse fame for knowledge and disregard the advice from the public health professionals who have spent their whole careers studying immunology/epidemiology.

Even if he says, "I'm no expert, but..." then he's potentially spreading disinformation.

Get him in dicussion with a Doctor who understands the nuances and not David Icke, and you'd be on a better track.

P.S. Sorry, just saw Alkalineroger's post after making mine. He was making pretty much the same point!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 126
wuffing
December 22, 2021, 1:08pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +852
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from wigworld

It's all in the public domain. Here's the data sheet for the Pfizer vaccine, but this is readily available for the others as well.
https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/12740/smpc

Thanks for the report Wigworld. I will now make my own informed opinion after what I have just read:

Following the vaccine recipients may/could experience, in no particular order:
Anaphylaxis shock due to an acute allergic reaction.
Myocarditis, inflammation and damage of the heart muscle.
Pericarditis, inflammation of the thin membrane around the heart causing chest pain.
Anxiety related reactions with increase in heart rate and alterations in blood pressure.
Acute peripheral facial paralysis.
And finally: Duration of protection afforded by the vaccine is unknown as it is still undergoing clinical trials.

Thanks for the info Wigworld, you won't be seeing me anytime soon.

Regards

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 126
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.