wigworld
December 21, 2021, 7:41am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from wuffing
By the way, did any of you ask the person that jabbed you just what was actually in it?

I've jabbed a lot of people. What would you like to know?

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 30 - 126
It Bites
December 21, 2021, 7:48am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,248
Gold Stars: 266
Here's the thing . Nothing is hidden . The government tell you everything . You just have to listen and read . They hide nothing .

Omnicron is a mild illness , they've told us that
COVID is man made , they've told us that
They've been trying this for the last couple of decades with other man made viruses ( SARS , swine flu , bird flu etc) they've finally got one that sticks to reduce the population , they've told us the planets population needs to reduce many times.

You don't need to listen to Icke or any of those money grabbing attention seekers , you just have to watch and listen . They Hide Nothing
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 126
wuffing
December 21, 2021, 8:15am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +840
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from wigworld

I've jabbed a lot of people. What would you like to know?

OK Wigworld. Name all/some of the ingredients of the shots that you have been putting into the public?

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 126
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 21, 2021, 8:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,896
Gold Stars: 178
Currently sat in a&e with my 5 year old boy who has ‘flu like symptoms’ and is falling in and out of sleep while trying not to throw up. This is supposed to be THE most special time of the year for kids but at this rate, he’s gonna be spending it on a hospital ward. The sooner we are rid of this virus the better

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 126
wigworld
December 21, 2021, 8:29am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from wuffing

OK Wigworld. Name all/some of the ingredients of the shots that you have been putting into the public?

It's all in the public domain. Here's the data sheet for the Pfizer vaccine, but this is readily available for the others as well.
https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/12740/smpc
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 34 - 126
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 21, 2021, 8:48am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from 137

What you appear to be saying is that ex-footballers should only be listened to when talking about football.

This seems a bit harsh on a clearly intelligent 53 year old expressing his honest opinions.

Since you cba to watch it I'll give you a brief summary: Governments throughout the world are trying to get us to believe that the way to stop the spread of Covid
is by injecting us all with hastily-developed unsafe vaccines (which do not prevent infection by, or transmission of the virus).

MLT concludes that this doesn't add up - but people expressing that view are being frozen out of the mainstream media (hence the platform).

The statistics on young, strong, healthy professional sportspersons who have collapsed with heart problems post-vaccination take some explaining.

***************************************************************************************************************
My views:

Your faith in the medical profession exceeds mine - the links between it and the pharmaceutical industry are...murky. (Money talks!)

I doubt the UK Government has any genuine interest in halting the pandemic (even if it could) since it affords them the opportunity to do what all right-wing
governments do - gain greater social control. The fact that it provided a perfect excuse to throw large chunks of the public purse to their friends was just
an added bonus.

Merry Xmas everybody.

Where to start with this…

1. Every government in the world would have to be ‘in on it’. Left, right, centre. All governments want some form of control but this would make no sense. Likewise all of the mainstream media. Not just the BBC(!).  

2. People like MLT are being frozen out of the media because there is little evidence, if any, to support what they are saying.

3. The recent spate of heart problems in footballers is cyclical. There was a peak in the early 2000s with Kanu, Fadiga, Fehér and Foé. Let me guess, you think those cases were 9/11 conspiracy related? Look at the number of ‘95 Springbok team who have died. I’m not suggesting any of these sportspeople were doping but there are an awful lot of sports stars who pump a hell of a lot worse stuff into their bodies than a Covid vaccine.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 126
Mariner John
December 21, 2021, 9:00am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +629
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted from 137

Since you cba to watch it I'll give you a brief summary: Governments throughout the world are trying to get us to believe that the way to stop the spread of Covid
is by injecting us all with hastily-developed unsafe vaccines (which do not prevent infection by, or transmission of the virus). Are you in charge of the flat earth forum? 8 BILLION jabs so far, all for no reason because it's unsafe, give your head a wobble

My views:

Your faith in the medical profession exceeds mine Yeah it sucks, saving all those billions of lives with injections and antibiotics, the utter illegitimates - the links between it and the pharmaceutical industry are...murky. (Money talks!)

I doubt the UK Government has any genuine interest in halting the pandemic Of course, because they borrowed millions to support all those that lost a job(even if it could) since it affords them the opportunity to do what all right-wing. Lost the plot or missing football are you

Merry Xmas everybody.

I shall hire a balloon to check if the Earth is flat, unless wer'e on lockdown, then I'll send my dog up, as he takes a good picture.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 126
Roast Em Bobby
December 21, 2021, 9:24am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,723
Gold Stars: 44
https://theathletic.com/296373.....=user_shared_article This is quite an in-depth article about collapsing footballers. As Knut says above the most likely reason is statistical/cyclic anomaly.

The most prescient quote in this article is:
Anyone who has looked this up online or monitored the news will know it is a divisive subject. “The weird thing about the internet is you can’t shut it up,” says Dr Murray. “If you want to look hard enough, you will find enough evidence for one thing. And you could also find enough evidence for the exact opposite.
“That breeds this bewildering theatre where no one can make sense of anything and it leads to apathy. It leads to people switching off — ‘Well, I don’t know what to believe anymore’ — and that allows nonsensical information to be in traction and experts to be belittled. It’s a very strange time.”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 126
LH
December 21, 2021, 9:31am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,557
Gold Stars: 174
Haven’t most of the players who have collapsed previously had covid and most unvaccinated anyway? I’m pretty sure I read Aguero had previously had heart issues too.
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 126
Townforlife
December 21, 2021, 9:45am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +247
Gold Stars: 19
I feel it's my duty as a human being to post this.
I've looked into it.
I found the truth on the internet.
I know the truth and unfortunately you don't.
I'm happy to share the truth with you if you open your eyes and your mind.
The truth is hiding in plain sight.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but...

The obvious truth that this is all the fault of Grimrob, the "MODERATORS" and the Fishy 5.

The truth is that if sh!t like this can spoil a football forum, then clearly the "MODERATORS" are in on the conspiracy.
Or aren't doing their job.

Anyway, get your cheese and wine and march on Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament for a "business meeting".

Football anyone?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 126
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.