Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: wuffing, December 20, 2021, 6:29pm
https://davidicke.com/2021/12/17/covid-conversations-with-matt-le-tissier/

Please watch and digest this from a man who entertained millions with his outrageous skills. A much respected footballer who put smiles on fans faces week after week and played the game for fun.
Posted by: bedders78, December 20, 2021, 6:46pm; Reply: 1
A handful of games in goal for Hereford probably didn't entertained millions
Posted by: Kris2, December 20, 2021, 6:46pm; Reply: 2
Bearing in mind that David Icke thinks that all the world elites and royals are lizard people from another dimension that are controlling us.....Or at least he says he believes those conspiracies when selling his books and charging like £500 a ticket to watch him ramble on for 2 hours.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, December 20, 2021, 6:52pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from wuffing

A much respected footballer who put smiles on fans faces week after week and played the game for fun.

…and bagged more Marilyns than any other British hill walking addict.
Posted by: wigworld, December 20, 2021, 7:00pm; Reply: 4
I don't take football advice from retired health care professionals. The reverse also applies.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 20, 2021, 8:27pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from wuffing
https://davidicke.com/2021/12/17/covid-conversations-with-matt-le-tissier/

Please watch and digest this from a man who entertained millions with his outrageous skills. A much respected footballer who put smiles on fans faces week after week and played the game for fun.

What’s his ability with a football got to do with his credentials to comment on public health issues?
Posted by: TAGG, December 20, 2021, 8:36pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Kris2
Bearing in mind that David Icke thinks that all the world elites and royals are lizard people from another dimension that are controlling us.....Or at least he says he believes those conspiracies when selling his books and charging like £500 a ticket to watch him ramble on for 2 hours.

David Icke along with the flat earthers are fookin hilarious. I love watching them if I want a laugh.
Posted by: TAGG, December 20, 2021, 8:36pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Kris2

David Icke along with the flat earthers are fookin hilarious. I love watching them if I want a laugh.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, December 20, 2021, 9:30pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from TAGG

How much is George Soros paying you to say that? ;D
Posted by: aldi_01, December 20, 2021, 9:32pm; Reply: 9
There’s always been a suggestion that given Icke has been right about the likes of the Masons, Savile etc. that his whole ‘royalty are lizards’ thing is a safety mechanism, people think he’s crazy so leave him alone and in theory easily discredit him.

It’s all very weird, and as for Le Tiss, never really got it, always seemed like he was one of those players that people raved about because he’d do something special every 15 games but in truth wasn’t that good. Had he been the player they talk about he wouldn’t have been at Southampton so long, boyhood club or not, a decent club would’ve taken him. He’s a top flight Lee Trundle…wonder if Le Tiss likes DVDs?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 20, 2021, 9:36pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from AdamHaddock

How much is George Soros paying you to say that? ;D

Soros is clearly one of the Lizard people. The clue is hiding in plain sight. Soros is almost a homonym for ‘sauros’ which is Ancient Greek for lizard.

Maybe the OP was right after all 😆
Posted by: wuffing, December 20, 2021, 10:59pm; Reply: 11
Ah well. Sorry to try to wake you from your slumbers. Enjoy lock down after lock down, variant after variant, booster after booster. By the way, did any of you ask the person that jabbed you just what was actually in it?
Did any of you bother to actually view the footage posted or just let other people's opinion cloud your minds instead of making your own informed opinion?Do you just believe the government and the BBC and let them inform your opinions? Of course they would never lie to the great British public would they...... except for the odd party.... or 2, 3, 4 whilst we were all locked away and our loved ones died alone in isolation.
Still, never mind hey. As long as we all do as we are told and not question ANYTHING.
Ah well, at least I've had a go at trying to expose what is REALLY taking place.

You see, I love and care about humanity and what is happening is devastating and truly heartbreaking.

I just emplore you to have a look for yourselves. PLEASE just give Matt's video a watch before you ridicule.... before it is too late.

wuffing..........

Posted by: fishboyUTM, December 20, 2021, 10:59pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from aldi_01
There’s always been a suggestion that given Icke has been right about the likes of the Masons, Savile etc. that his whole ‘royalty are lizards’ thing is a safety mechanism, people think he’s crazy so leave him alone and in theory easily discredit him.

It’s all very weird, and as for Le Tiss, never really got it, always seemed like he was one of those players that people raved about because he’d do something special every 15 games but in truth wasn’t that good. Had he been the player they talk about he wouldn’t have been at Southampton so long, boyhood club or not, a decent club would’ve taken him. He’s a top flight Lee Trundle…wonder if Le Tiss likes DVDs?

Le Tissier was a genius. He chose to stay at Southampton, I'm sure he could have moved on if he wanted to. I listened to a part of his interview and he raises valid concerns. How quickly the vaccine was created (Personally, I think it was all hands to the pumps and billions of pounds) and he also mentioned the amount of pro footballers collapsing with heart issues. We're talking about athletes in their prime and there has been no end of this kind of thing happening. Matt speaks sense, don't write him off as a crackpot. None of this makes sense.
Posted by: LH, December 20, 2021, 11:00pm; Reply: 13
Wuffing? Barking more like…
Posted by: HerveJosse, December 20, 2021, 11:42pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Soros is clearly one of the Lizard people. The clue is hiding in plain sight. Soros is almost a homonym for ‘sauros’ which is Ancient Greek for lizard.

Maybe the OP was right after all 😆

Interestingly  the derivation of Le Tissier in French is the Weaver . The actress Sinourey Weaver was eaten by a lizard in the the film Sliens so perhaps Matt is just biased against lizards
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 20, 2021, 11:59pm; Reply: 15
Oh ffs here we go again 🤦🏻‍♂️

Can we move this to non football
Posted by: wuffing, December 21, 2021, 12:13am; Reply: 16
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

You don't have to worry, there will be plenty of non-football quite shortly!!
Posted by: MarinerWY, December 21, 2021, 12:31am; Reply: 17
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Why? It's not as if it's about discriminatory abuse shouted from the Lower Youngs which caused a stoppage & tannoy announcement during a Town game.

Keep it here, definitely football related this one.
Posted by: wuffing, December 21, 2021, 12:42am; Reply: 18

What’s his ability with a football got to do with his credentials to comment on public health issues?

Why don't you just watch it and find out!?
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, December 21, 2021, 12:49am; Reply: 19
Flat Earthers from all around the globe will be flocking to hear Icke speak.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, December 21, 2021, 1:12am; Reply: 20
Quoted from TAGG

The way I've sat back over the last two years and seen most of the conspiracy theories turn into reality I wouldn't be too shocked to find the Earth actually is flat and that's why they're trying to stop us travelling.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, December 21, 2021, 1:24am; Reply: 21
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Football was invented by the Rothchilds to control us
Posted by: GYinScuntland, December 21, 2021, 1:28am; Reply: 22
Quoted from AdamHaddock

Football was invented by the Rothchilds to control us

**ADMIN ALERT**

Post of the year 😂 😂 😂
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 21, 2021, 1:57am; Reply: 23
Quoted from wuffing

Why don't you just watch it and find out!?

Life’s too short for that kind of crap. If I want information on medical matters I don’t watch videos of ex-footballers with no expertise in the matter, on platforms run for known loons like Icke.

Really.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 21, 2021, 2:12am; Reply: 24
Quoted from wuffing
Ah well. Sorry to try to wake you from your slumbers. Enjoy lock down after lock down, variant after variant, booster after booster. By the way, did any of you ask the person that jabbed you just what was actually in it?
Did any of you bother to actually view the footage posted or just let other people's opinion cloud your minds instead of making your own informed opinion?Do you just believe the government and the BBC and let them inform your opinions? Of course they would never lie to the great British public would they...... except for the odd party.... or 2, 3, 4 whilst we were all locked away and our loved ones died alone in isolation.
Still, never mind hey. As long as we all do as we are told and not question ANYTHING.
Ah well, at least I've had a go at trying to expose what is REALLY taking place.

You see, I love and care about humanity and what is happening is devastating and truly heartbreaking.

I just emplore you to have a look for yourselves. PLEASE just give Matt's video a watch before you ridicule.... before it is too late.

wuffing..........

I believe the chief scientific and medical officers, and most of the medical community.

It was the government ministers and their spads who broke the rules, and lied about it. I never believed that bunch anyway. I’m still fuming about my mum dying in isolation and us not being able to have a proper funeral whilst they partied and swanned around England ‘testing their eyesight’. But that doesn’t undermine my confidence in the scientists and doctors. If you think some old has been footballer knows more than them, I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, December 21, 2021, 3:26am; Reply: 25

I believe the chief scientific and medical officers, and most of the medical community.

It was the government ministers and their spads who broke the rules, and lied about it. I never believed that bunch anyway. I’m still fuming about my mum dying in isolation and us not being able to have a proper funeral whilst they partied and swanned around England ‘testing their eyesight’. But that doesn’t undermine my confidence in the scientists and doctors. If you think some old has been footballer knows more than them, I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.

Wow! If that happened then you're more mellow than me.
I lost my Mother last week, after the best part of two years locked in a so called care home.
With no visitors allowed, looking at 4 walls she developed dementia and went downhill fast while we had nothing to do but look on from the outside.
Over a dozen falls in weeks, broken shoulder, arm and nose, police involved, BUPA, social services, doctors etc.
All could see her except family.
Care my bottom and all for the best part of £4,000 a month.
The funeral is on January 5th and fcuk me I'm bitter, trust me, my confidence in scientists, doctors and everyone else is seriously undermined.
The way it's looking we might not even be able to have the planned funeral.

Posted by: supertown, December 21, 2021, 5:37am; Reply: 26
Quoted from wuffing

wuffing..........

So you know the contents of every medical remedy you have ever taken do you ? Of course you don’t , why should this be any different . Muppet
Posted by: 137 (Guest), December 21, 2021, 5:38am; Reply: 27
Life’s too short for that kind of crap. If I want information on medical matters I don’t watch videos of ex-footballers with no expertise in the matter, on platforms run for known loons like Icke.

Really.

What you appear to be saying is that ex-footballers should only be listened to when talking about football.

This seems a bit harsh on a clearly intelligent 53 year old expressing his honest opinions.

Since you cba to watch it I'll give you a brief summary: Governments throughout the world are trying to get us to believe that the way to stop the spread of Covid
is by injecting us all with hastily-developed unsafe vaccines (which do not prevent infection by, or transmission of the virus).

MLT concludes that this doesn't add up - but people expressing that view are being frozen out of the mainstream media (hence the platform).

The statistics on young, strong, healthy professional sportspersons who have collapsed with heart problems post-vaccination take some explaining.

***************************************************************************************************************
My views:

Your faith in the medical profession exceeds mine - the links between it and the pharmaceutical industry are...murky. (Money talks!)

I doubt the UK Government has any genuine interest in halting the pandemic (even if it could) since it affords them the opportunity to do what all right-wing
governments do - gain greater social control. The fact that it provided a perfect excuse to throw large chunks of the public purse to their friends was just
an added bonus.

Merry Xmas everybody.
Posted by: pen penfras, December 21, 2021, 7:16am; Reply: 28
As soon as he says the rate of serious illness and death isn't lower for people with the vaccine, it takes away any credibility he has. Didn't watch after that, because if you can't grasp that you are 3 times more likely to die without the vaccine from the data then you aren't intelligent enough to be understanding anything else that's going on and shouldn't be influencing people.

Posted by: Abdul19, December 21, 2021, 7:19am; Reply: 29
"Matt Le Tissier wasn't that good" is one of the most bonkers things I've read on here. On here!
Posted by: wigworld, December 21, 2021, 7:41am; Reply: 30
Quoted from wuffing
By the way, did any of you ask the person that jabbed you just what was actually in it?

I've jabbed a lot of people. What would you like to know?

Posted by: It Bites, December 21, 2021, 7:48am; Reply: 31
Here's the thing . Nothing is hidden . The government tell you everything . You just have to listen and read . They hide nothing .

Omnicron is a mild illness , they've told us that
COVID is man made , they've told us that
They've been trying this for the last couple of decades with other man made viruses ( SARS , swine flu , bird flu etc) they've finally got one that sticks to reduce the population , they've told us the planets population needs to reduce many times.

You don't need to listen to Icke or any of those money grabbing attention seekers , you just have to watch and listen . They Hide Nothing
Posted by: wuffing, December 21, 2021, 8:15am; Reply: 32
Quoted from wigworld

I've jabbed a lot of people. What would you like to know?

OK Wigworld. Name all/some of the ingredients of the shots that you have been putting into the public?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 21, 2021, 8:29am; Reply: 33
Currently sat in a&e with my 5 year old boy who has ‘flu like symptoms’ and is falling in and out of sleep while trying not to throw up. This is supposed to be THE most special time of the year for kids but at this rate, he’s gonna be spending it on a hospital ward. The sooner we are rid of this virus the better
Posted by: wigworld, December 21, 2021, 8:29am; Reply: 34
Quoted from wuffing

OK Wigworld. Name all/some of the ingredients of the shots that you have been putting into the public?

It's all in the public domain. Here's the data sheet for the Pfizer vaccine, but this is readily available for the others as well.
https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/12740/smpc
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, December 21, 2021, 8:48am; Reply: 35
Quoted from 137

What you appear to be saying is that ex-footballers should only be listened to when talking about football.

This seems a bit harsh on a clearly intelligent 53 year old expressing his honest opinions.

Since you cba to watch it I'll give you a brief summary: Governments throughout the world are trying to get us to believe that the way to stop the spread of Covid
is by injecting us all with hastily-developed unsafe vaccines (which do not prevent infection by, or transmission of the virus).

MLT concludes that this doesn't add up - but people expressing that view are being frozen out of the mainstream media (hence the platform).

The statistics on young, strong, healthy professional sportspersons who have collapsed with heart problems post-vaccination take some explaining.

***************************************************************************************************************
My views:

Your faith in the medical profession exceeds mine - the links between it and the pharmaceutical industry are...murky. (Money talks!)

I doubt the UK Government has any genuine interest in halting the pandemic (even if it could) since it affords them the opportunity to do what all right-wing
governments do - gain greater social control. The fact that it provided a perfect excuse to throw large chunks of the public purse to their friends was just
an added bonus.

Merry Xmas everybody.

Where to start with this…

1. Every government in the world would have to be ‘in on it’. Left, right, centre. All governments want some form of control but this would make no sense. Likewise all of the mainstream media. Not just the BBC(!).  

2. People like MLT are being frozen out of the media because there is little evidence, if any, to support what they are saying.

3. The recent spate of heart problems in footballers is cyclical. There was a peak in the early 2000s with Kanu, Fadiga, Fehér and Foé. Let me guess, you think those cases were 9/11 conspiracy related? Look at the number of ‘95 Springbok team who have died. I’m not suggesting any of these sportspeople were doping but there are an awful lot of sports stars who pump a hell of a lot worse stuff into their bodies than a Covid vaccine.
Posted by: Mariner John, December 21, 2021, 9:00am; Reply: 36
Quoted from 137

is by injecting us all with hastily-developed unsafe vaccines (which do not prevent infection by, or transmission of the virus). Are you in charge of the flat earth forum? 8 BILLION jabs so far, all for no reason because it's unsafe, give your head a wobble

My views:

Your faith in the medical profession exceeds mine Yeah it sucks, saving all those billions of lives with injections and antibiotics, the utter illegitimates - the links between it and the pharmaceutical industry are...murky. (Money talks!)

I doubt the UK Government has any genuine interest in halting the pandemic Of course, because they borrowed millions to support all those that lost a job(even if it could) since it affords them the opportunity to do what all right-wing. Lost the plot or missing football are you

Merry Xmas everybody.

I shall hire a balloon to check if the Earth is flat, unless wer'e on lockdown, then I'll send my dog up, as he takes a good picture.

Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, December 21, 2021, 9:24am; Reply: 37
https://theathletic.com/2963733/2021/11/19/someone-collapses-football-pitch-every-four-days/?source=user_shared_article This is quite an in-depth article about collapsing footballers. As Knut says above the most likely reason is statistical/cyclic anomaly.

The most prescient quote in this article is:
Anyone who has looked this up online or monitored the news will know it is a divisive subject. “The weird thing about the internet is you can’t shut it up,” says Dr Murray. “If you want to look hard enough, you will find enough evidence for one thing. And you could also find enough evidence for the exact opposite.
“That breeds this bewildering theatre where no one can make sense of anything and it leads to apathy. It leads to people switching off — ‘Well, I don’t know what to believe anymore’ — and that allows nonsensical information to be in traction and experts to be belittled. It’s a very strange time.”
Posted by: LH, December 21, 2021, 9:31am; Reply: 38
Haven’t most of the players who have collapsed previously had covid and most unvaccinated anyway? I’m pretty sure I read Aguero had previously had heart issues too.
Posted by: Townforlife, December 21, 2021, 9:45am; Reply: 39
I feel it's my duty as a human being to post this.
I've looked into it.
I found the truth on the internet.
I know the truth and unfortunately you don't.
I'm happy to share the truth with you if you open your eyes and your mind.
The truth is hiding in plain sight.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but...

The obvious truth that this is all the fault of Grimrob, the "MODERATORS" and the Fishy 5.

The truth is that if sh!t like this can spoil a football forum, then clearly the "MODERATORS" are in on the conspiracy.
Or aren't doing their job.

Anyway, get your cheese and wine and march on Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament for a "business meeting".

Football anyone?
Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, December 21, 2021, 9:50am; Reply: 40
Quoted from LH
Haven’t most of the players who have collapsed previously had covid and most unvaccinated anyway? I’m pretty sure I read Aguero had previously had heart issues too.

Aguero apparently had an underlying problem which was first detected when he was 4 years old, and Erikson has gone on record to say he hadn't been vaccinated prior to his on pitch collapse at the euros.

Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 21, 2021, 9:58am; Reply: 41

3. The recent spate of heart problems in footballers is cyclical. There was a peak in the early 2000s with Kanu, Fadiga, Fehér and Foé. Let me guess, you think those cases were 9/11 conspiracy related? Look at the number of ‘95 Springbok team who have died. I’m not suggesting any of these sportspeople were doping but there are an awful lot of sports stars who pump a hell of a lot worse stuff into their bodies than a Covid vaccine.

I see your cynicism and I’ll raise you

https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2019/0528/1052114-gaa-curses-myth-magic-or-excuse/
Posted by: ackomariner, December 21, 2021, 10:16am; Reply: 42
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Currently sat in a&e with my 5 year old boy who has ‘flu like symptoms’ and is falling in and out of sleep while trying not to throw up. This is supposed to be THE most special time of the year for kids but at this rate, he’s gonna be spending it on a hospital ward. The sooner we are rid of this virus the better

Sorry to hear this,  hope it's nothing serious and he has  a speedy recovery
Posted by: diehardmariner, December 21, 2021, 10:25am; Reply: 43
Quoted from Abdul19
"Matt Le Tissier wasn't that good" is one of the most bonkers things I've read on here. On here!

Agreed, almost fell off my chair.  All about opinions though I guess.

Le Tiss was an incredible talent.  Probably the last of his type who was a technical marvel without having much (comparatively) natural athletic ability.

There's always that argument that he might not have been able to do it elsewhere and that Southampton indulged him, in a way he might not have got away with at a bigger club.  But he pretty much kept Southampton safe from relegation for the best part of a decade, I prefer to look at it through the viewpoint of how good would he have been with better training, facilities, arguably not receiving that level of indulgence and with better players around him.  

He stayed at Southampton because he was happy, not because of a lack of interest in him.  Hoddle was determined to get him at both Chelsea and Spurs, which was weird considering he used him so sparingly for England.  There was a point in the late 90's when I think he could have easily walked into pretty much every Premier League side.  

Posted by: GollyGTFC, December 21, 2021, 10:36am; Reply: 44
George Best was a football genius. His subsequent alcohol addiction and death doesn’t alter that.

Paul Gascoigne was a football genius. His subsequent alcohol addiction & mental health issues doesn’t alter that.

Matt Le Tissier was a football genius. Him joining the kitchen foil hat brigade doesn’t alter that.
Posted by: LH, December 21, 2021, 10:39am; Reply: 45
Quoted from Townforlife
I feel it's my duty as a human being to post this.
I've looked into it.
I found the truth on the internet.
I know the truth and unfortunately you don't.
I'm happy to share the truth with you if you open your eyes and your mind.
The truth is hiding in plain sight.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but...

The obvious truth that this is all the fault of Grimrob, the "MODERATORS" and the Fishy 5.

The truth is that if sh!t like this can spoil a football forum, then clearly the "MODERATORS" are in on the conspiracy.
Or aren't doing their job.

Anyway, get your cheese and wine and march on Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament for a "business meeting".

Football anyone?

It took me years to perfect the recipe for covid just so there’d be a thread Matt Le Tissier and conspiracy theories on here. I am so sorry for the last two years everyone.
Posted by: ginnywings, December 21, 2021, 10:51am; Reply: 46
Whenever there is a medical emergency, the first advice I look for is from ex footballers. I used to ask the postman but he wears a mask now and I can't hear what he's saying clearly. Wouldn't want to take the wrong course of action if I misheard something.
Posted by: Biccys, December 21, 2021, 11:14am; Reply: 47
Quoted from LH

It took me years to perfect the recipe for covid just so there’d be a thread Matt Le Tissier and conspiracy theories on here. I am so sorry for the last two years everyone.

The caper's up lads, we need to take all our Nazi gold and run off to Venezuela
Posted by: wuffing, December 21, 2021, 11:15am; Reply: 48
Quoted from LH

Well at least you have isolated the virus in the first place, studied it and purified it so that you knew exactly what it was and where it came from. This must have taken you about 8-10 years of constant testing to see of any adverse reactions and such? Well done.
I wish I could say the same about the 'covid' vaccine, which was miraculously ready in about six months and the boosters that are already lined up on the shelfs!
Posted by: Marinerdan, December 21, 2021, 11:50am; Reply: 49
All I know is Matt Le Tissier used to eat two McMuffin meals on his way to training.  

I’m not sure he’s the best person to take advise on physical health from!
Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, December 21, 2021, 11:54am; Reply: 50
It wasn't miraculously ready in 6 months though. MRNA technology has been worked on since the 60s

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/the-long-history-of-mrna-vaccines
Posted by: LH, December 21, 2021, 12:06pm; Reply: 51
Quoted from wuffing

Well at least you have isolated the virus in the first place, studied it and purified it so that you knew exactly what it was and where it came from. This must have taken you about 8-10 years of constant testing to see of any adverse reactions and such? Well done.
I wish I could say the same about the 'covid' vaccine, which was miraculously ready in about six months and the boosters that are already lined up on the shelfs!

You know when you get on a plane do you want to know exactly who has signed it off for flying that day? After major or minor servicing and maintenance? Do you want to know indiviudal batch numbers of seals, oils and fasteners or serial numbers of fuel valves and flying controls? Or do you trust the people whos job it is to do all that?
Posted by: Maringer, December 21, 2021, 12:15pm; Reply: 52
Bear in mind that the ChAdOx1 vector used in the Oxford/AZ vaccine was previously used to trial a Malaria vaccine in 2017, so basic safety data was already available...

In Germany, they are making a big thing of the Novavax (subunit protein - no, I don't really know what that means, either) and Valneva (inactivated virus) vaccines becoming available because these are different types of vaccine whose technology  has been used for some years. They are hoping that the millions who refused the mRNA and Adenovirus vaccines will take these instead because they aren't anything like the 'new' technologies. Truth be told, I thought we'd do the same and keep the Valneva vaccines we had ordered, but apparently not. They probably won't give much protection against infection but should still provide some protection against serious illness.
Posted by: Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie, December 21, 2021, 12:22pm; Reply: 53
Well that’s 37 minutes and 56 seconds of my life I’ll not get back. Tragic and a little sad that anyone would point to the simplistic views of Le Tiss as proof somehow that the conspiracy theorists are right. Always liked the bloke on Soccer Saturday, and I agree, what a player, but… he believes most people across the world have been “hypnotised” into taking some bad medicine, (which is something to do with governments watching every move we make and everything we buy), except for the enlightened David Icke brigade who can see through the hype. Not one mention of the multitude who have tragically died from the virus, only a few quick cut and paste headlines about sports people having heart attacks - something, which, sadly, has always happened. Interviewer is creepy as hell too, wisely nodding her head at Matt’s weird pontifications. And people like Wuffing actually believe this sh1t?
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 21, 2021, 1:25pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from LH

Well at least you told the truth once you’d been found out.
So I guess that puts you 1 up on Boris !!
Posted by: sam gy, December 21, 2021, 1:54pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from Marinerdan
All I know is Matt Le Tissier used to eat two McMuffin meals on his way to training.  

Came here to say exactly that. After hearing his interview on the Quickly Kevin podcast, I’ll also be avoiding any health advice from him.

Thick idiot, and as for Icke, Christ on a bike. Is he angry at the world because he got absolutely roasted on prime time TV by Terry Wogan all those years back.

Idiots will be the downfall of us all, I swear.
Posted by: LH, December 21, 2021, 1:58pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from Civvy at last

Well at least you told the truth once you’d been found out.
So I guess that puts you 1 up on Boris !!

I also apologised like Boris too - not for the thing I should be apologising for but the consequences of it.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 21, 2021, 7:47pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Wow! If that happened then you're more mellow than me.
I lost my Mother last week, after the best part of two years locked in a so called care home.
With no visitors allowed, looking at 4 walls she developed dementia and went downhill fast while we had nothing to do but look on from the outside.
Over a dozen falls in weeks, broken shoulder, arm and nose, police involved, BUPA, social services, doctors etc.
All could see her except family.
Care my bottom and all for the best part of £4,000 a month.
The funeral is on January 5th and fcuk me I'm bitter, trust me, my confidence in scientists, doctors and everyone else is seriously undermined.
The way it's looking we might not even be able to have the planned funeral.

Sorry to hear that GYinS.

My old dear’s case wasn’t anything like that. Admitted to a care home with dementia. Got ill during Covid. Died of a cocktail of illnesses. The sad part was no one could visit her and the funeral was limited to 12 (bearing in mind she was one of 7, had 5 kids, 13 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren). We were prepared to accept the rules and play by them. Unlike our “leaders”.
Posted by: chaos33, December 21, 2021, 7:51pm; Reply: 58
Quoted from Marinerdan

He’s not actually offering ‘advice’ if you listen. He’s just reflecting/sharing a view whilst saying his mind is open but concerned. What’s wrong with that?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 21, 2021, 7:53pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from 137

My views:

an added bonus.

Merry Xmas everybody.

Sorry mate, but I never said they should only be listened to on football. But I don’t listen to them for health advice when there’s a perfectly rational advice from qualified people. Even if it is his honest opinion. My honest opinion at the age of 4 was that there was a tooth fairy.

The vaccine is not unsafe. Not rushed. The basic building blocks were there already. Tried and tested. They just needed to tweak it for this virus. The timescale was accelerated because normally they have to stop progress at each stage while they apply for funding. They didn’t do that this time.
Posted by: Alkalineroger, December 21, 2021, 7:57pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from wuffing

wuffing..........

Tried not to reply..
You talk about making an informed an opinion and count out using medical professionals to achieve achieve that opinion but suggest instead using Matt Le Tissier instead, a man with no medical or pharmaceutical training at all, I’m willing to be corrected on this if he’s just left the phd off his name all these years.
We probably will have to endure lockdown after lockdown, booster after booster whilst there’s people like you relying on David Icke for medical advice.

Do you understand what makes paracetamol or ibuprofen work? do you still take them?
Posted by: Alkalineroger, December 21, 2021, 8:00pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from chaos33

He’s not actually offering ‘advice’ if you listen. He’s just reflecting/sharing a view whilst saying his mind is open but concerned. What’s wrong with that?

His opening comment is that people suggesting getting the vaccine are more dangerous than he is. Doesn’t sound very open minded does it.
Posted by: chaos33, December 21, 2021, 8:05pm; Reply: 62
But he’s not offering advice. Even if he was, you could just ignore it. Why are people so threatened and defensive about opinions that challenge the mainstream narrative? He might have some valid points, he might not…..I don’t know. It’s just a view. Why are people so defensive/aggressive/outraged and quick to write off the alternative to the received ideas of the day? I don’t get it.
Posted by: sam gy, December 21, 2021, 8:22pm; Reply: 63
Because their decisions, and the spreading of false information will ultimately contribute to us being in and out of lockdowns and covid regulations for the foreseeable future.

I’d quite like my daughter to have some degree of normality ahead of her, and I’d like my grandma to enjoy the rest of her years if possible.
Posted by: chaos33, December 21, 2021, 8:57pm; Reply: 64
Which I understand and agree with, but surely you’re intelligent enough to make sense of all you hear about issues and make your own informed choice?
Posted by: sam gy, December 21, 2021, 9:12pm; Reply: 65
I am. Not everyone is. Some people believe any old shite they read on the internet or in a newspaper. It’s harmful.
Posted by: chaos33, December 21, 2021, 9:15pm; Reply: 66
But a lot of what is in the mainstream is propaganda/ill informed/maniluplative/untrue. Just look at the government….making the rules…..lie after lie after lie and transgression after transgression. No wonder people are seeking an alternative narrative and taking a balanced view away from the clearly very dubious/spurious mainstream narrative….
Posted by: Alkalineroger, December 21, 2021, 10:30pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from chaos33
But a lot of what is in the mainstream is propaganda/ill informed/maniluplative/untrue. Just look at the government….making the rules…..lie after lie after lie and transgression after transgression. No wonder people are seeking an alternative narrative and taking a balanced view away from the clearly very dubious/spurious mainstream narrative….

You’re right chaos it’s just his opinion which can be ignored but I’m not sure I’d call his narrative balanced or what’s being reported re Covid as dubious/spurious and like Sam says, Matt le Tissier is essentially using his position to spout balderdash which some people may believe. While I’ll disregard everything he says on the matter why does he feel qualified to talk about it. intercourse knows why someone would then post it on here like he’s discovered a secret cabal keeping the working man down.
Posted by: Maringer, December 22, 2021, 12:06am; Reply: 68
Le Tissier is welcome to have his opinion.

The problem is that, through his status as a fairly well-known name and therefore his ability to project his views, people might confuse fame for knowledge and disregard the advice from the public health professionals who have spent their whole careers studying immunology/epidemiology.

Even if he says, "I'm no expert, but..." then he's potentially spreading disinformation.

Get him in dicussion with a Doctor who understands the nuances and not David Icke, and you'd be on a better track.

P.S. Sorry, just saw Alkalineroger's post after making mine. He was making pretty much the same point!
Posted by: wuffing, December 22, 2021, 1:08pm; Reply: 69
Quoted from wigworld

It's all in the public domain. Here's the data sheet for the Pfizer vaccine, but this is readily available for the others as well.
https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/12740/smpc

Thanks for the report Wigworld. I will now make my own informed opinion after what I have just read:

Following the vaccine recipients may/could experience, in no particular order:
Anaphylaxis shock due to an acute allergic reaction.
Myocarditis, inflammation and damage of the heart muscle.
Pericarditis, inflammation of the thin membrane around the heart causing chest pain.
Anxiety related reactions with increase in heart rate and alterations in blood pressure.
Acute peripheral facial paralysis.
And finally: Duration of protection afforded by the vaccine is unknown as it is still undergoing clinical trials.

Thanks for the info Wigworld, you won't be seeing me anytime soon.

Regards
Posted by: wigworld, December 22, 2021, 1:23pm; Reply: 70
Quoted from wuffing

Regards

I'm devastated. 🙄
Posted by: Maringer, December 22, 2021, 2:04pm; Reply: 71
Quoted from wuffing

Thanks for the report Wigworld. I will now make my own informed opinion after what I have just read:

Following the vaccine recipients may/could experience, in no particular order:
Anaphylaxis shock due to an acute allergic reaction.
Myocarditis, inflammation and damage of the heart muscle.
Pericarditis, inflammation of the thin membrane around the heart causing chest pain.
Anxiety related reactions with increase in heart rate and alterations in blood pressure.
Acute peripheral facial paralysis.
And finally: Duration of protection afforded by the vaccine is unknown as it is still undergoing clinical trials.

Regards

Anaphylaxis. A handful of cases per million, pretty much always in people with past problems with allergies. The vaccination centres have epi-pens to hand to treat patients in the unlikely event of a problem.

Myocarditis. Extremely rare, almost always mild and I think I'm still correct in saying that nobody has died from vaccine-induced myocarditis despite the billions of doses given. Most people who develop it are told to take it easy, take some paracetamol and they are as right as rain in a few weeks. Myocarditis is a much, much more common occurrence in those infected by Covid. Interestingly enough, the JCVI has held off authorising the use of a low dose of the Pfizer vaccine in those aged 5 to 11 because of worries about mycocarditis. Latest news out of the USA where millions of children are fully vaccinated is that none of those aged 5 to 11 have developed even myocarditis.

Pericarditis. See above.

Anxiety-related symptoms aren't anything to do with the vaccine.

I've read about Bell's Palsy being a rare side-effect of some of the vaccines. A quick search seems to indicate that increased risk (compared to the background population) is approximately 2 additional cases per 100,000 people for those given the Pfizer vaccine. Pretty much negligible difference given that around 30-odd people per 100,000 develop the condition for no apparent reason. Most people fully recover within 9 months, according to the NHS.

Protection against severe illness seems to be holding up pretty well, despite the waning in protection against infection which has been observed. Omicron knocks it back a bit, but not enough to make it too worrying for most.

Looks like a whole bunch of pretty much nothing to be worried about to me.
Posted by: ginnywings, December 22, 2021, 4:48pm; Reply: 72
Every type of medication I have had in my life came with a long list of possible side effects. If you read them all and are worried enough about them to stop, you will never take anything.

They have to list them as an ar$e covering exercise in the main and there will be isolated cases of mild and severe reactions in a handful of people.

I was recently reading of a guy who refused the vaccine because he is a vegan and he developed covid and died. Himself and his family both wished he had taken it. I'm sure there will be cases exactly the opposite, where people had taken it and died because of it, but the numbers will be very small compared to the overall beneficial effect.

Upshot is, that some people are just unlucky in their choices.
Posted by: Alkalineroger, December 22, 2021, 6:22pm; Reply: 73
As others have said much better than me these side effects are so minute it’s barely worth talking about in relation to the numbers and the good done done.

My girlfriend had  an anaphylactic reaction after eating a marks and Spencer’s chicken arrabbiata once and she isn’t on some random forum saying that chicken, tomatoes, flour and chillis are banned. Why?? Because she understands it was a minutely small chance of a reaction.
Imagine if it was a life saving medication instead of some food and the risks are even less a drawback.

Nothing is risk free, it’s all about the pros and cons and the way I see it there cons are virtually non existent.

Posted by: Humbercod, December 23, 2021, 7:38am; Reply: 74
Quoted from Maringer

Myocarditis. Extremely rare, almost always mild and I think I'm still correct in saying that nobody has died from vaccine-induced myocarditis despite the billions of doses given. Most people who develop it are told to take it easy, take some paracetamol and they are as right as rain in a few weeks. Myocarditis is a much, much more common occurrence in those infected by Covid. Interestingly enough, the JCVI has held off authorising the use of a low dose of the Pfizer vaccine in those aged 5 to 11 because of worries about mycocarditis. Latest news out of the USA where millions of children are fully vaccinated is that none of those aged 5 to 11 have developed even myocarditis.

Lies lies lies.

How dare you play it down there are people reporting in a daily basis heart problems check out social media people are literally showering photos of the heart medication they are likely to be on for the rest of their lives.
And where is your evidence that you are more likely to get Myocardiis from Covid???? A NON PEER reviewed study showing a 0.09% of boys aged 12-19, within 90 days of a COVID-19 diagnosis is the only thing I can find? carried out by a clinic in Cleveland that receives millions in sponsorship From Government organisations and wait for it ….the Pharmaceutical industry😂

Try watching Dopesick you might learn something.
Posted by: Alkalineroger, December 23, 2021, 8:04am; Reply: 75
Quoted from Humbercod

Lies lies lies.

How dare you play it down there are people reporting in a daily basis heart problems check out social media people are literally showering photos of the heart medication they are likely to be on for the rest of their lives.
And where is your evidence that you are more likely to get Myocardiis from Covid???? A NON PEER reviewed study showing a 0.09% of boys aged 12-19, within 90 days of a COVID-19 diagnosis is the only thing I can find? carried out by a clinic in Cleveland that receives millions in sponsorship From Government organisations and wait for it ….the Pharmaceutical industry😂

Try watching Dopesick you might learn something.

Ok so you kind of sum up the problem that’s been mentioned.
You mention a study that you are choosing not to believe because of a distrust of science yet you are choosing to believe people on social media with no supporting evidence at all.

Are these people on social media giving access to their full medical records before blaming some new medication on covid?
I mean did you ever consider that just because someone says they’re taking medication they actually are?

Posted by: Humbercod, December 23, 2021, 8:17am; Reply: 76
Quoted from Alkalineroger

Ok so you kind of sum up the problem that’s been mentioned.
You mention a study that you are choosing not to believe because of a distrust of science yet you are choosing to believe people on social media with no supporting evidence at all.

Are these people on social media giving access to their full medical records before blaming some new medication on covid?
I mean did you ever consider that just because someone says they’re taking medication they actually are?

You’re right maybe all just a coincidence.
I will ignore the hospital Porter who has told me he’s lost count of the amount of people being admitted with heart problems after the vaccines. Must listen to more to big Pharma they have our best interests.

Posted by: Alkalineroger, December 23, 2021, 9:20am; Reply: 77
Quoted from Humbercod

You’re right maybe all just a coincidence.
I will ignore the hospital Porter who has told me he’s lost count of the amount of people being admitted with heart problems after the vaccines. Must listen to more to big Pharma they have our best interests.

A hospital porter? I didn’t realise they were so heavily involved in diagnosis.
While I admire everyone who works for the nhs, as they are in my experience, overworked and underpaid for the work they do, this is still anecdotal and here say it is not evidence.
The NHS’s own figures simply do not back up that any one porter in any one hospital is likely to have seen 1 case in relation to heart problems and covid never mind more than one.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 23, 2021, 11:05am; Reply: 78

A hospital porter? I didn’t realise they were so heavily involved in diagnosis.
While I admire everyone who works for the nhs, as they are in my experience, overworked and underpaid for the work they do, this is still anecdotal and here say it is not evidence.
The NHS’s own figures simply do not back up that any one porter in any one hospital is likely to have seen 1 case in relation to heart problems and covid never mind more than one.

How about the 2 Doctors over here from Pakistan I’ve met in as many months? Who confirmed Covid treatment on the Covid ward is steroids and the experimental drug Remdesivir? Remdesivir that even the WHO say doesn’t work -
https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-recommends-against-the-use-of-remdesivir-in-covid-19-patients
A drug approved by the FDA after only a few small trials with less than a 1000 people, further independent studies are now showing it causes Renal failure!

When I asked both Doctors (on separate occasions) about Ivermectin they told me widely used in Pakistan/India because doctors can as one perfectly summed up “use use rational”! The frustration for them is guidelines a phrase they both used. Remdesivir £2000 a patient kerching.. so don’t talk to me about science follow the 💰.
Watch Dopesick big Pharma totally corrupt.
Posted by: Maringer, December 23, 2021, 11:54am; Reply: 79
A hospital porter might well have seen people coming in with heart problems who blamed them on vaccination, regardless of whether or not there was any link. Correlation does not equal causation.

Unfortunately, some unlucky people develop heart problems, generally due for genetic reasons, sometimes in conjunction with lifestyle choices. A lot more are now developing heart problems following infection with Covid.
Posted by: wuffing, December 23, 2021, 1:31pm; Reply: 80

Tried not to reply..
You talk about making an informed an opinion and count out using medical professionals to achieve achieve that opinion but suggest instead using Matt Le Tissier instead, a man with no medical or pharmaceutical training at all, I’m willing to be corrected on this if he’s just left the phd off his name all these years.
We probably will have to endure lockdown after lockdown, booster after booster whilst there’s people like you relying on David Icke for medical advice.

Do you understand what makes paracetamol or ibuprofen work? do you still take them?

I do not rely on one person to make my informed decisions. I research many avenues of information out there to guide myself.
Once upon a time, through TV and papers, that was what guided me. Then, I started to question stuff like the Iraq war, which, unbelievably, we all watched on TV. Were weapons of mass distruction ever found? I tell you what they did find: lucrative rebuilding contracts for themselves for the utter carnage that THEY caused, not to mention oil.
Then I realised that Tony Blair backed up the American lies, which is why he is now rewarded with the lucrative speaking contracts; you see, he is now part of their gang. Soon he will be telling you that you will need a fourth jab, (You heard it here first.) direct from Bill Gates's mouth.
You see, when you start digging, at first a bit of muck comes up. Then as the spade goes deeper, a whole trail of lies and deception begins to emerge. I'll be honest, at first I didn't believe it myself and I didn't want to, but the deeper you go.....

The truth is starting to come out now. The worm has turned. TV presenters, actors, doctors, medical personnel, funeral directors and some nurses,  on platforms they can be heard as the mainstream is controlled, are speaking out. It won't be too long (hopefully) before you start to encounter them. Of course you don't have to believe them, but you at least should listen to what they have to say. That's what happens in an open and free society isn't it?

If not, those that want to, can carry on being the Ostrich.

With sincerity
Footnote: just watched a clip of Bojo admitting that the first 2 jabs don't stop you getting 'it' won't stop you spreading 'it' and to come and get your booster!!!

So with good proper evidence, what is the flipping point of it?
Posted by: Maringer, December 23, 2021, 2:44pm; Reply: 81
Because the boosters do reduce your chance of catching Covid  - almost completely for Delta which is still out there in pretty large numbers and reasonably well against Omicron. More importantly, they reduce your chance of serious illness and hospitalisation greatly with either variant.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 23, 2021, 5:12pm; Reply: 82
Quoted from Maringer
A lot more are now developing heart problems following infection with Covid.

More bullshit! along with your Covid brain shrinking bollox, what’s the link Maringer, you working for SAGE? Or maybe shares in Pfeizer?

Posted by: Humbercod, December 23, 2021, 7:22pm; Reply: 83
Quoted from Maringer
Because the boosters do reduce your chance of catching Covid  - almost completely for Delta which is still out there in pretty large numbers and reasonably well against Omicron. More importantly, they reduce your chance of serious illness and hospitalisation greatly with either variant.

Boosters wane after 10 weeks 😂
Not worth flipping about with just get the sniffles and crack on!
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, December 23, 2021, 7:25pm; Reply: 84
Quoted from wuffing

I do not rely on one person to make my informed decisions. I research many avenues of information out there to guide myself.
Once upon a time, through TV and papers, that was what guided me. Then, I started to question stuff like the Iraq war, which, unbelievably, we all watched on TV. Were weapons of mass distruction ever found? I tell you what they did find: lucrative rebuilding contracts for themselves for the utter carnage that THEY caused, not to mention oil.
Then I realised that Tony Blair backed up the American lies, which is why he is now rewarded with the lucrative speaking contracts; you see, he is now part of their gang. Soon he will be telling you that you will need a fourth jab, (You heard it here first.) direct from Bill Gates's mouth.
You see, when you start digging, at first a bit of muck comes up. Then as the spade goes deeper, a whole trail of lies and deception begins to emerge. I'll be honest, at first I didn't believe it myself and I didn't want to, but the deeper you go.....

The truth is starting to come out now. The worm has turned. TV presenters, actors, doctors, medical personnel, funeral directors and some nurses,  on platforms they can be heard as the mainstream is controlled, are speaking out. It won't be too long (hopefully) before you start to encounter them. Of course you don't have to believe them, but you at least should listen to what they have to say. That's what happens in an open and free society isn't it?

When I read posts like this I am relieved that I have had the two jabs (and last week, the booster). Even if the vaccine kills me prematurely it’s better than being stuck on the planet with whack jobs like you.

You mention that you view many ‘avenues’ of information to make an informed decision. However, it appears that you don’t read any of the ‘controlled mainstream media’ so how are you getting a balanced view. If you’re only reading and watching unregulated, toxic conspiracy theory media channels, it’s no wonder that you are struggling with your mental health.

Iraq War - plenty in the mainstream media published articles doubting the legality of the war at the time. There have been many TV programmes and films about the behaviour of the Bush family and their links to the Saudis etc.

Tony Blair - I agree the guy is scum but any ex-PM gets paid a fortune for non-exec work or speeches. Look at David Cameron. That’s the only reason Bojo was so desperate to be PM, so that when he quits he can coin it in like a fûcked fruity.

Bill Gates - I don’t trust him either but I do trust the scientists, particularly in the UK and Europe.

I agree with you that the rich and powerful continue to get away with whatever they want. The Clintons, the Bush family, the Eton gang, the Royal Family, Ant & Dec - the list goes on. There are journalists investigating these people and when they gather enough evidence they can (hopefully) run their story.

The 4th jab - we have already been warned that we will require a 4th (and omicron targeted) jab. If you bothered to read/listen/watch to the MSM, in addition to ‘other avenues’, you would have known that.

There are thousands of brilliant investigative journalists in the MSM. Are you seriously trying to tell me that if they had proper evidence about severe and widespread vaccine harm etc, they wouldn’t be reporting on them?!
Posted by: ginnywings, December 23, 2021, 7:42pm; Reply: 85
So Humbo, you don't trust the government on the vaccine roll out ( just about the only thing they have got right during the pandemic) but you totally believe their Brexit bullsh1t.

Care to explain that to me?
Posted by: mariner91, December 23, 2021, 9:21pm; Reply: 86
Quoted from Humbercod

How about the 2 Doctors over here from Pakistan I’ve met in as many months? Who confirmed Covid treatment on the Covid ward is steroids and the experimental drug Remdesivir? Remdesivir that even the WHO say doesn’t work -
https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-recommends-against-the-use-of-remdesivir-in-covid-19-patients
A drug approved by the FDA after only a few small trials with less than a 1000 people, further independent studies are now showing it causes Renal failure!

When I asked both Doctors (on separate occasions) about Ivermectin they told me widely used in Pakistan/India because doctors can as one perfectly summed up “use use rational”! The frustration for them is guidelines a phrase they both used. Remdesivir £2000 a patient kerching.. so don’t talk to me about science follow the 💰.
Watch Dopesick big Pharma totally corrupt.

Quite amazing that you have such good access to medical professionals in a personal capacity (as you obviously don't work in healthcare yourself), 100% of whom apparently agree with the theory that you yourself believe in. It's almost like it's made up.
Posted by: wuffing, December 23, 2021, 11:42pm; Reply: 87

When I read posts like this I am relieved that I have had the two jabs (and last week, the booster). Even if the vaccine kills me prematurely it’s better than being stuck on the planet with whack jobs like you.

You mention that you view many ‘avenues’ of information to make an informed decision. However, it appears that you don’t read any of the ‘controlled mainstream media’ so how are you getting a balanced view. If you’re only reading and watching unregulated, toxic conspiracy theory media channels, it’s no wonder that you are struggling with your mental health.

Iraq War - plenty in the mainstream media published articles doubting the legality of the war at the time. There have been many TV programmes and films about the behaviour of the Bush family and their links to the Saudis etc.

Tony Blair - I agree the guy is scum but any ex-PM gets paid a fortune for non-exec work or speeches. Look at David Cameron. That’s the only reason Bojo was so desperate to be PM, so that when he quits he can coin it in like a fûcked fruity.

Bill Gates - I don’t trust him either but I do trust the scientists, particularly in the UK and Europe.

I agree with you that the rich and powerful continue to get away with whatever they want. The Clintons, the Bush family, the Eton gang, the Royal Family, Ant & Dec - the list goes on. There are journalists investigating these people and when they gather enough evidence they can (hopefully) run their story.

The 4th jab - we have already been warned that we will require a 4th (and omicron targeted) jab. If you bothered to read/listen/watch to the MSM, in addition to ‘other avenues’, you would have known that.

There are thousands of brilliant investigative journalists in the MSM. Are you seriously trying to tell me that if they had proper evidence about severe and widespread vaccine harm etc, they wouldn’t be reporting on them?!

You make several points. I will pick you up on a couple. Bill Gates. You do not trust him... and you are right not to, as he has been funding Oxford college London to the tune of millions. 'Coincidentally,' this just happens to be where Chris Whitty, Neil Ferguson. Sir Patrick Vallance, and Van Tam are based and who are pulling Boris's strings. With another massive dollop of coincidence, a Nottingham University professor came out this week, with great timing, telling tales of great doom about Omicron. Guess who fund Nottingham? Well blowed me: Pfizer. Bill is also a known eugenecist and he is obsessed with.... population control. If you care to look its all there.

I made a bit of a faux pas as I am all over the media because you have to be; I was once in that bubble as stated in my previous post. There are only a few credlble journalists left now and if you wish to check out the most honest of them all, John Pilger is your man.
You could also check out the Fabian society, whose motto/badge is a wolf in sheep's clothing and are into eugenics also. A quick google will reveal it and its followers. While you are there, check out the badge of Bill's gaff, the WHO, which is a serpent around a staff. Why would a 'health' organisation have such a thing?

Well, it's all there hidden in plain sight if you dare to look?
And if you do, maybe you will find that you have got the whack job person label the wrong way round.

You assume that I am in poor mental health because I do not agree with your take on the present situation. I can assure you that assumptions are dangerous and should be avoided as it usually leads to the assumer becoming an behind. I though, will not assume that you are.

I really hope that you/anyone bother to take a little bit of time just to have an inquisitive look around. What you may find might just astonish you?

With universal love

wuffing

Posted by: ginnywings, December 24, 2021, 12:00am; Reply: 88
PMSL.  ;D

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/anti-vaxxers-serving-legal-papers-to-alan-shearer-go-to-wrong-address/ar-AAS6cTe?ocid=msedgntp
Posted by: Maringer, December 24, 2021, 12:39am; Reply: 89
Oxford College London? WTF is that?

I suspect wuffling is a bit drunk in this post, but regardless, he's gibbering here.

Why would the WHO have a serpent around a staff as a symbol? You'll have to ask Ascelpius:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

Greek God of healing and medicine, apparently.

Odd that Pilger should be mentioned because he's certainly a very important investigative journo who isn't wedded to the mainstream media. However, he's certainly not a whackjob when it comes to the pandemic.

It takes a bit of effort to get a post to make absolutely no sense whatsoever, so well done.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 8:26am; Reply: 90
Quoted from mariner91

Quite amazing that you have such good access to medical professionals in a personal capacity (as you obviously don't work in healthcare yourself), 100% of whom apparently agree with the theory that you yourself believe in. It's almost like it's made up.

You wish I made it up😂 here’s a tip do your some research then come back and tell me I am wrong about Remdesivir? People that know me on here will know I’m no bullshitter? If I get things wrong I put my hand up unlike some on here! I meet many people from all walks of life on a daily basis, obviously stopping short of full address and contact details the doctors I visited 1 on edge avenue last month and the other on Asgard way.

Now just waiting for you to call out Maringer ?????

TLDR. We're copulated. At this trajectory, they are estimating a million cases as day by Christmas.Double vaccination with AZ offers basically zero protection against infection. Hopefully, will hold up well enough against serious disease, however. Very preliminary data seems to indicate that 2xAZ followed by a Pfizer booster offers up to 75% protection against infection. Same goes for 3xPfizer. Hopefully, these figures are an accurate estimate and the booster programme can do enough to avert catastrophe. On a personal level, I hope 2xAZ followed by Moderna boost does the trick as well!

If we're not in lockdown before Christmas, I'll be staggered. excrement.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 8:33am; Reply: 91
Quoted from ginnywings
So Humbo, you don't trust the government on the vaccine roll out ( just about the only thing they have got right during the pandemic) but you totally believe their Brexit bullsh1t.

Care to explain that to me?

Pay attention I don’t trust the government full stop. I know you hate them and totally distrust them evil Tory’s but when it comes to the vaccines and lockdowns it’s….. Govern me more baby😂
Posted by: mariner91, December 24, 2021, 8:39am; Reply: 92
Quoted from Humbercod

You wish I made it up😂 here’s a tip do your some research then come back and tell me I am wrong about Remdesivir? People that know me on here will know I’m no bullshitter? If I get things wrong I put my hand up unlike some on here! I meet many people from all walks of life on a daily basis, obviously stopping short of full address and contact details the doctors I visited 1 on edge avenue last month and the other on Asgard way.

TLDR. We're copulated. At this trajectory, they are estimating a million cases as day by Christmas.Double vaccination with AZ offers basically zero protection against infection. Hopefully, will hold up well enough against serious disease, however. Very preliminary data seems to indicate that 2xAZ followed by a Pfizer booster offers up to 75% protection against infection. Same goes for 3xPfizer. Hopefully, these figures are an accurate estimate and the booster programme can do enough to avert catastrophe. On a personal level, I hope 2xAZ followed by Moderna boost does the trick as well!

And I met an eminent virologist who was happy to share all his professional thoughts and opinions with a complete stranger down on Sesame Street.

I don’t know enough about Remdesivir to comment and frankly cannot be bothered to research it because I’ve got better things to do. There may well be studies suggesting it’s not effective. However, I won’t be taking your word on it as your confirmation bias is off the charts for every subject you have an opinion on. That’s not meant as an insult or to be disparaging more an observation that you’re so entrenched in some of your views that I would question whether your ‘research’ is ever done objectively.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 8:45am; Reply: 93
Quoted from mariner91

And I met an eminent virologist who was happy to share all his professional thoughts and opinions with a complete stranger down on Sesame Street.

I don’t know enough about Remdesivir to comment and frankly cannot be bothered to research it because I’ve got better things to do. There may well be studies suggesting it’s not effective. However, I won’t be taking your word on it as your confirmation bias is off the charts for every subject you have an opinion on. That’s not meant as an insult or to be disparaging more an observation that you’re so entrenched in some of your views that I would question whether your ‘research’ is ever done objectively.

Pathetic stubborn child like. You can take a horse to water!
Posted by: wuffing, December 24, 2021, 10:12am; Reply: 94
Quoted from Maringer
Oxford College London? WTF is that?

I suspect wuffling is a bit drunk in this post, but regardless, he's gibbering here.

Why would the WHO have a serpent around a staff as a symbol? You'll have to ask Ascelpius:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

Greek God of healing and medicine, apparently.

Odd that Pilger should be mentioned because he's certainly a very important investigative journo who isn't wedded to the mainstream media. However, he's certainly not a whackjob when it comes to the pandemic.

It takes a bit of effort to get a post to make absolutely no sense whatsoever, so well done.

I stand corrected. It is Imperial college, London.

Have a nice life

Goodbye
Posted by: chaos33, December 24, 2021, 10:26am; Reply: 95
Quoted from mariner91

That is a great post, especially the point about ‘confirmation bias’.
Posted by: chaos33, December 24, 2021, 10:27am; Reply: 96
Quoted from Humbercod

Pathetic stubborn child like. You can take a horse to water!

I love how the irony of the nonsense you spout escapes you.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 10:45am; Reply: 97
Quoted from chaos33

I love how the irony of the nonsense you spout escapes you.

I literally put a link to the World Health Organisation 😭
Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 10:45am; Reply: 98
Quoted from chaos33

That is a great post, especially the point about ‘confirmation bias’.

literally put a link to the World Health Organisation 😭
Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 10:46am; Reply: 99
Quoted from mariner91

literally put a link to the World Health Organisation 😭
Posted by: ginnywings, December 24, 2021, 11:13am; Reply: 100
Quoted from Humbercod

Pay attention I don’t trust the government full stop. I know you hate them and totally distrust them evil Tory’s but when it comes to the vaccines and lockdowns it’s….. Govern me more baby😂

I do pay attention, not just to the things I tend toward, but also the things that I don't. I tend to look at both sides of an argument and reach my own conclusions.

You're right about one thing though; I do hate and distrust the Tory party, especially this iteration, which is comfortably the worst set of MP's ever to disgrace the halls of power.

My decisions regarding covid are based on science.

You still haven't explained why a government you "distrust full stop" are to be believed on their barmy, self serving brexit policies, of which you seem to agree wholeheartedly.

Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 3:51pm; Reply: 101
Quoted from ginnywings

You still haven't explained why a government you "distrust full stop" are to be believed on their barmy, self serving brexit policies, of which you seem to agree wholeheartedly.

Wrong again their was only one party that truly believed in Brexit and it wasn’t the Conservative party. Johnson’s Brexit was always going to be a soft one, not what I wanted but still a way out.
Posted by: mariner91, December 24, 2021, 4:14pm; Reply: 102
Quoted from Humbercod

Thought I'd play your game and got in touch with a friend of mine from school who is an anaesthetist registrar at Aintree University Hospital. Asked him if Remdesivir is still used. His reply was: "Hey mate, remdesivir is no longer used as it shows no benefit. Sarilumab and toclizumab which are immunosuppressive drugs are used instead as well as dexamethasone".

So either the doctors you "spoke to" are very, very bad at their jobs or you're full of it.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 24, 2021, 8:24pm; Reply: 103
Quoted from mariner91

Thought I'd play your game and got in touch with a friend of mine from school who is an anaesthetist registrar at Aintree University Hospital. Asked him if Remdesivir is still used. His reply was: "Hey mate, remdesivir is no longer used as it shows no benefit. Sarilumab and toclizumab which are immunosuppressive drugs are used instead as well as dexamethasone".

So either the doctors you "spoke to" are very, very bad at their jobs or you're full of it.

Either your friend is imaginary or full of excrement, or maybe it’s just being made to sound like a spoilt child and is now just making things up. For someone who couldn’t  be arsed to do a few minutes basic google research is now going to look like a male private😂
https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2020/07/C1322-interim-cc-policy-remdesivir-for-people-hospitalised-with-covid-19-v3.pdf

Merry Xmas 😂
Posted by: ginnywings, December 24, 2021, 8:38pm; Reply: 104
Quoted from Humbercod

Either your friend is imaginary or full of excrement, or maybe it’s just being made to sound like a spoilt child and is now just making things up. For someone who couldn’t  be arsed to do a few minutes basic google research is now going to look like a male private😂
https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2020/07/C1322-interim-cc-policy-remdesivir-for-people-hospitalised-with-covid-19-v3.pdf

Merry Xmas 😂

That may have had some veracity if it wasn't dated the 15th June.

Posted by: mariner91, December 24, 2021, 10:22pm; Reply: 105
Quoted from Humbercod

Merry Xmas 😂

The problem is pal all you're capable of doing is a basic google search. You don't have the intelligence to understand what you're reading or come to a logical conclusion. Any old parrot can repeat what they've read but actually understanding and processing information takes brains. That's dated June 2021, you don't think treatments will have changed in that time? It's a disease that has barely existed 2 years, 6 months is a quarter of it's existence, obviously treatments will have changed.

A quick google search as you're so fond of them: https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2021/02/Interim-clinical-commissioning-policy-IL-6-inhibitors-tocilizumab-or-sarilumab-for-hospitalised-patients-with-.pdf
Last updated on October the 6th, four months more recent than yours. And shock horror, it's the two drugs that an actual doctor who I actually know said is being used. Surprise surprise, the two that you spoke to are not up to date or, more likely, don't exist. And I could quite happily give a name and GMC number of the doctor I know and evidence that I've had the conversation, I'd bet my last pound that you couldn't do the same.

Posted by: chaos33, December 24, 2021, 10:23pm; Reply: 106
Quoted from Humbercod

Wrong again their was only one party that truly believed in Brexit and it wasn’t the Conservative party. Johnson’s Brexit was always going to be a soft one, not what I wanted but still a way out.

If Johnson’s brexit was a ‘soft’ one and it’s this disastrous, what would Farage’s ‘hard’ brexit, that you wanted,  have been like?! Man, you are almost alone in your stance, so utterly discredited is that position. Oh, and do try to learn the correct use of ‘their’ and ‘there’. Small children can grasp it.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 27, 2021, 7:50pm; Reply: 107
Quoted from mariner91

The problem is pal all you're capable of doing is a basic google search. You don't have the intelligence to understand what you're reading or come to a logical conclusion. Any old parrot can repeat what they've read but actually understanding and processing information takes brains. That's dated June 2021, you don't think treatments will have changed in that time? It's a disease that has barely existed 2 years, 6 months is a quarter of it's existence, obviously treatments will have changed.

A quick google search as you're so fond of them: https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2021/02/Interim-clinical-commissioning-policy-IL-6-inhibitors-tocilizumab-or-sarilumab-for-hospitalised-patients-with-.pdf
Last updated on October the 6th, four months more recent than yours. And shock horror, it's the two drugs that an actual doctor who I actually know said is being used. Surprise surprise, the two that you spoke to are not up to date or, more likely, don't exist. And I could quite happily give a name and GMC number of the doctor I know and evidence that I've had the conversation, I'd bet my last pound that you couldn't do the same.

Who cares really? Just maybe we are both correct with two different Heath authority’s I don’t know! What I do know is I don’t lie and two doctors who work at Grimsby hospital told me about Remdesivir. As for the date in the article I doubt the NHS would update it every couple of months! End of the day it’s been used/still being used when it was known from the off by the powers that be the drug was useless! If you can’t see a problem with this then you’re beyond helping.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 27, 2021, 8:07pm; Reply: 108
Was updated 16th December -
https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/publication/interim-clinical-commissioning-policy-remdesivir-for-patients-hospitalised-with-covid-19-adults-and-children-12-years-and-older/
Posted by: Humbercod, December 27, 2021, 8:20pm; Reply: 109
Quoted from chaos33

If Johnson’s brexit was a ‘soft’ one and it’s this disastrous, what would Farage’s ‘hard’ brexit, that you wanted,  have been like?! Man, you are almost alone in your stance, so utterly discredited is that position. Oh, and do try to learn the correct use of ‘their’ and ‘there’. Small children can grasp it.

Alone on here…. I love that 😉
The Fishy non football male masturbators the voice of the uk … comedy gold 😂
Posted by: chaos33, December 27, 2021, 9:33pm; Reply: 110
Alone anywhere. Point to a credible source that aligns with your uninformed and bigoted view.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 27, 2021, 9:42pm; Reply: 111
Quoted from chaos33
Alone anywhere. Point to a credible source that aligns with your uninformed and bigoted view.

Bigoted views….

Christians generally believe the world to be around 12000 years old and bible covers it, starting with Adam and Eve. If that is true, how do they account for dinosaurs?

You are to easy 😂
Posted by: chaos33, December 27, 2021, 10:23pm; Reply: 112
Do you mean too easy? Not to… you moron. .

What’s your answer to that question…?
Posted by: Humbercod, December 29, 2021, 3:46am; Reply: 113
Quoted from ginnywings

That may have had some veracity if it wasn't dated the 15th June.

Just to remind you incase you missed my post  it was updated December 16th, care to comment?
Posted by: ginnywings, December 29, 2021, 10:13am; Reply: 114
Quoted from Humbercod

Just to remind you incase you missed my post  it was updated December 16th, care to comment?

Yep!

It says page updated the 16th December, not the document itself, which is still months old.
Posted by: chaos33, December 29, 2021, 10:23am; Reply: 115
Quoted from Humbercod

Bigoted views….

Christians generally believe the world to be around 12000 years old and bible covers it, starting with Adam and Eve. If that is true, how do they account for dinosaurs?

You are to easy 😂

That’s not actually a view, and certainly not that of a bigot. It’s a genuine question asked by lots of people and I’ve yet to see a cogent response, a bit like I’ve yet to see a lucid and convincing account of the economic and real benefits of brexit. You certainly haven’t provided one, and, being fair, you’ve kind of been set up, as there just isn’t a case. When I pick you up on the way you express your fixed and flawed ideas in terms of how you present them, it’s not as the ‘grammar police’….it’s to indicate your inability to learn something new and informative in an intellectually beneficial way. You’re absolutely fixed in your views on everything and can’t even manage to take on board a simple lesson of learning the correct use of have/of and there/their. As has been pointed out, your astonishing levels of confirmation bias mean that everything you contribute is universally dismissed as pigswill.
Posted by: ginnywings, December 29, 2021, 10:31am; Reply: 116
I'd forgotten the Mark Twain quote, "never argue with stupid people" etc.

With that in mind, I think it's time to bow out of trying to engage with Humbo.
Posted by: chaos33, December 29, 2021, 10:38am; Reply: 117
You’re right of course.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 29, 2021, 10:52am; Reply: 118
Quoted from ginnywings

Yep!

It says page updated the 16th December, not the document itself, which is still months old.

Erm yes updated by the NHS in relation to the document.
Thick as Diane Abbott’s thighs.
Posted by: Humbercod, December 29, 2021, 11:20am; Reply: 119
Quoted from chaos33

That’s not actually a view, and certainly not that of a bigot. It’s a genuine question asked by lots of people and I’ve yet to see a cogent response,

Don’t act the girl private your intent was to belittle! I bet you wouldn’t go on social media and say similar things about Islam because we both know you’d be getting a knock at your door within 24 hrs for islamaphobia!

Quoted Text
a bit like I’ve yet to see a lucid and convincing account of the economic and real benefits of brexit. You certainly haven’t provided one, and, being fair, you’ve kind of been set up, as there just isn’t a case. When I pick you up on the way you express your fixed and flawed ideas in terms of how you present them, it’s not as the ‘grammar police’….it’s to indicate your inability to learn something new and informative in an intellectually beneficial way. You’re absolutely fixed in your views on everything and can’t even manage to take on board a simple lesson of learning the correct use of have/of and there/their. As has been pointed out, your astonishing levels of confirmation bias mean that everything you contribute is universally dismissed as pigswill.

Don’t use Brexit to smokescreen your bigotry, I’m bored to death of Brexit it’s done FFS please try and get over it maybe some Counselling will help you.

You still banging on about grammar on a footy forum you total flipping snob. There are many more less educated posters than me who lets say struggle to post a meaningful sentence together at times, but you single me out because you’re a virtual bully because of your bitterness at my Pro-Brexit, Pro-natural immunity stance. Hey and if this makes me in a minority of one on here I would be happy but sadly to inform you I’ve had  3 private messages in support regarding this non football forum.

I may well be fixed on my views but then so are you it’s called personal opinion. Again Brexit is done so there is nothing to talk about Covid is the only show in town, and if you look at everything I have posted regarding Covid you will find some balance. Unlike you who jumped onto the Remdesivir debate I was having with someone else just to have a go, If I had said it was a great drug you would still of argued the toss, you’re absolute tool.
Posted by: ginnywings, December 29, 2021, 11:33am; Reply: 120
Quoted from Humbercod

Erm yes updated by the NHS in relation to the document.
Thick as Diane Abbott’s thighs.

They have updated the page, probably so that it still keeps appearing in searches.

They have not updated the document.

The WHO (not the aging rock band) dismissed the use of the drug over a year ago.
Posted by: chaos33, December 29, 2021, 11:35am; Reply: 121
Old Irish proverb….

“Don’t give cherries 🍒 to pigs, or advice to fools”

🙂👍
Posted by: Humbercod, December 29, 2021, 11:40am; Reply: 122
Quoted from ginnywings

They have updated the page, probably so that it still keeps appearing in searches.

They have not updated the document.

The WHO (not the aging rock band) dismissed the use of the drug over a year ago.

Yes I did mention that!
Posted by: Humbercod, December 29, 2021, 1:15pm; Reply: 123
Quoted from chaos33
Old Irish proverb….

“Don’t give cherries 🍒 to pigs, or advice to fools”

🙂👍

Here’s mine From the wise words of Billy Connolly -
If others disapprove rearrange these words to make a popular phrase-
Yourself, intercourse. Go
Posted by: Humbercod, January 13, 2022, 6:45pm; Reply: 124
Sorry don’t know how to post a picture but had an email today from the NHS-
Freedom of Information Request (Our Ref: FOI-2112-1652852) NHSE:0426223

Dear xxxxxx,  

Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request dated 16 December 2021.

Your exact request was:

“I would like a freedom of information request please regarding Remdesivir, so could you please confirm if the drug is still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS.”

NHS England holds some information in relation to your request.

Is remdesivir still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS?

The NHS continues to use Remdesivir for patients hospitalised with Covid-19 and for some patients admitted to hospital for other reasons who are then identified as having Covid-19.  Please refer to the Clinical Commissioning Policy for details of eligible criteria on the use of Remdesivir in Covid-19 patients in hospital.

We hope this information is helpful. However, if you are dissatisfied, you have the right to ask for an internal review. This should be requested in writing within two months of the date of this letter. Your correspondence should be labelled “Internal Review” and should outline your concerns and/or the area(s) you would like the review to consider. Internal Review requests should be sent to:

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Email: england.contactus@nhs.net

Please quote the reference number FOI-2112-1652852 in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) can be contacted at the following weblink:

https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/

Please note there is no charge for making an appeal.

Please be aware that in line with the Information Commissioner’s directive on the disclosure of information under the FOI Act, your request will be anonymised and published on our website as part of our disclosure log.

Please do not reply to this email. This message has been sent from a central mailbox. To communicate with NHS England regarding Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, enquiries or complaints we ask these are sent directly to NHS England’s customer contact centre. This is to ensure all communications are progressed correctly. Their postal address, telephone number and email details are as follows: PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT; 0300 3 11 22 33, england.contactus@nhs.net.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information
Communications Team
Office of the Chairs, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Tel: 0300 311 22 33

FAO Mariner I never doubted the two doctors who confirmed this to me, like I said I don’t lie. You’re information looks to be incorrect unless the area they work in have surprisingly different guidelines!

So there we have it patients still being given a dangerous Fauci promoted drug, move on nothing to see no.10 dinner party’s far more important news.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 13, 2022, 7:15pm; Reply: 125
Quoted from Humbercod
Sorry don’t know how to post a picture but had an email today from the NHS-
Freedom of Information Request (Our Ref: FOI-2112-1652852) NHSE:0426223

Dear xxxxxx,  

Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request dated 16 December 2021.

Your exact request was:

“I would like a freedom of information request please regarding Remdesivir, so could you please confirm if the drug is still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS.”

NHS England holds some information in relation to your request.

Is remdesivir still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS?

The NHS continues to use Remdesivir for patients hospitalised with Covid-19 and for some patients admitted to hospital for other reasons who are then identified as having Covid-19.  Please refer to the Clinical Commissioning Policy for details of eligible criteria on the use of Remdesivir in Covid-19 patients in hospital.

We hope this information is helpful. However, if you are dissatisfied, you have the right to ask for an internal review. This should be requested in writing within two months of the date of this letter. Your correspondence should be labelled “Internal Review” and should outline your concerns and/or the area(s) you would like the review to consider. Internal Review requests should be sent to:

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Please quote the reference number FOI-2112-1652852 in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) can be contacted at the following weblink:

https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/

Please note there is no charge for making an appeal.

Please be aware that in line with the Information Commissioner’s directive on the disclosure of information under the FOI Act, your request will be anonymised and published on our website as part of our disclosure log.

Please do not reply to this email. This message has been sent from a central mailbox. To communicate with NHS England regarding Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, enquiries or complaints we ask these are sent directly to NHS England’s customer contact centre. This is to ensure all communications are progressed correctly. Their postal address, telephone number and email details are as follows: PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT; 0300 3 11 22 33, england.contactus@nhs.net.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information
Communications Team
Office of the Chairs, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Tel: 0300 311 22 33

FAO Mariner I never doubted the two doctors who confirmed this to me, like I said I don’t lie. You’re information looks to be incorrect unless the area they work in have surprisingly different guidelines!

So there we have it patients still being given a dangerous Fauci promoted drug, move on nothing to see no.10 dinner party’s far more important news.

You’re back! Are you feeling better?
Posted by: Humbercod, January 13, 2022, 9:47pm; Reply: 126

You’re back! Are you feeling better?

Yes thanks now that I got that off my chest…. no pun intended 😂
Print page generated: May 17, 2024, 9:55am