Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's finally happening...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 50 Guests

It's finally happening...

This thread currently has 41,047 views. Print
21 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
pen penfras
April 1, 2021, 7:14am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -123
Gold Stars: 72
Quoted from forza ivano
https://twitter.com/TVFTL/status/1377349563024093199

this lad is usually spot on and my source says it's a bit of squeezing Fenty's ballsack

What on earth does that even mean? You think they're renegotiating now, after having agreed a deal in December? No wonder they're getting called tyre kickers if that's the case.

Hopefully the other 2 proceed if that's the case. I didn't like the sound of Shutes anyway. Not a fan and only in it for profit. The other 2 are Grimsby fans and seem like they are in it for the right reasons.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 202
Fillipe Noche
April 1, 2021, 7:24am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Now is not a time for speculation.
I’m sure that once the implications relating to the covenants are ironed out, everything will be in order and the share sale and loan balances will be concluded.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 202
zorro_is_a_Mariner
April 1, 2021, 8:16am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +30 / -6
Approval: +1,369
Gold Stars: 4
To be honest I think it's stockwood and petit who are the main driving forces of this deal, we need these two. Hopefully if shutes has pulled out that these two can pull the deal through.

Gtfc all the way
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 202
HertsGTFC
April 1, 2021, 8:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.24
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,076
Gold Stars: 238
Quoted from pen penfras

What on earth does that even mean? You think they're renegotiating now, after having agreed a deal in December? No wonder they're getting called tyre kickers if that's the case.

Hopefully the other 2 proceed if that's the case. I didn't like the sound of Shutes anyway. Not a fan and only in it for profit. The other 2 are Grimsby fans and seem like they are in it for the right reasons.

I’d imagine if you looked at the 92 clubs in the EFL and Prem there would be a significant amount of Directors who weren’t fans of the clubs they bought shares in.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 202
HarrogateMariner
April 1, 2021, 8:29am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +479
Gold Stars: 23
This is all a classic example of why I don't do social media. This forum is the closest I get!! Anyone can say anything and it just rolls from there, sometimes with no substance at all. Look at this situation- we have had contrasting stories over the past 3 days- one saying it is all about to get finished and the other saying it has all fallen to pieces! Well one of the stories is a load of rubbish!

I shall wait for something official to be announced before getting stressed over what could be complete nonsense. I am more concerned with our starting 11 tomorrow!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 202
pontoonlew
April 1, 2021, 8:35am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 181
Quoted from forza ivano
https://twitter.com/TVFTL/status/1377349563024093199

this lad is usually spot on and my source says it's a bit of squeezing Fenty's ballsack

This is the same lad who said it was due to be completed within a week at the start of March. He’s just as bad as all the other idiots who have falsely gotten fans hopes up for the sake of a few likes on Twitter. As predicted, JT’s tweet came back to bite him on the bottom, he responded saying he’s not ‘ITK’ last night, why flipping tweet that it was ‘nhy’ then??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 202
Fillipe Noche
April 1, 2021, 8:45am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
I’m sure that in the event Tom Schutes backs out, that Stockwood and Petit would still find a way of working together with John Fenty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 146 - 202
HertsGTFC
April 1, 2021, 8:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
I’m sure that in the event Tom Schutes backs out, that Stockwood and Petit would still find a way of working together with John Fenty.

They’d be pretty unique if they could achieve something that’s not been done for nearly 2 decades.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 147 - 202
HertsGTFC
April 1, 2021, 8:54am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from HarrogateMariner
This is all a classic example of why I don't do social media. This forum is the closest I get!! Anyone can say anything and it just rolls from there, sometimes with no substance at all. Look at this situation- we have had contrasting stories over the past 3 days- one saying it is all about to get finished and the other saying it has all fallen to pieces! Well one of the stories is a load of rubbish!

I shall wait for something official to be announced before getting stressed over what could be complete nonsense. I am more concerned with our starting 11 tomorrow!!

I challenged the poster of those stories last night and basically got told In public on that platform if I didn’t believe what he was saying to click “unfollow” which I have done this morning.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 148 - 202
ska face
April 1, 2021, 9:42am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,915
Gold Stars: 854
Quoted from pontoonlew

This is the same lad who said it was due to be completed within a week at the start of March. He’s just as bad as all the other idiots who have falsely gotten fans hopes up for the sake of a few likes on Twitter. As predicted, JT’s tweet came back to bite him on the bottom, he responded saying he’s not ‘ITK’ last night, why flipping tweet that it was ‘nhy’ then??

Didn’t Tondeur say “I understand the end is nigh”, rather than any statement of fact? He can say what he likes, there are plenty elsewhere that do so, with varying degrees of insight into what goes on at the club. I’ve seen some clowns call him “scum”, a “bullshítter” and plenty more, who do these people think they are?

There’s some that need to stop trying to police what others say and think. If some people want to listen to rumours and get their hopes up, they’re free to do so. Christ knows people need something to look forward to at the minute. If others want to wait until anything’s announced, go for it. It’s possible for the two to exist at the same time.
Private Message
Reply: 149 - 202
21 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's finally happening...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.