Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fenty stepping down as Councillor.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 15 Guests

Fenty stepping down as Councillor.

This thread currently has 31,035 views. Print
30 Pages Prev ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
February 20, 2021, 9:18am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from toontown

I've got a pretty good idea

Imagine...imagine having the audacity to bemoan some folk taking the urine when your mate has operated a football club so disastrously and gaslighted and held the customers/fans with contempt for nigh on 20years...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 290 - 299
KingstonMariner
February 20, 2021, 9:19am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
Moderators and Admin

Is bullying like this permitted? Including playing with foul language to still present it in the context of foul language?

I’m not sure why I should be pilloried like this in such bad taste. It’s not right

You know all about bullying. The way that Matt Dean was set-up at that Fans Forum.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 291 - 299
aldi_01
February 20, 2021, 9:20am

Barley Wine Drinker
Moderators and Admin

Is bullying like this permitted? Including playing with foul language to still present it in the context of foul language?

I’m not sure why I should be pilloried like this in such bad taste. It’s not right

I guess the moderators and admin are waiting to get their ducks in a row...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 292 - 299
paul1717
February 20, 2021, 9:33am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +12
Moderators and Admin

Tis such a shame you feel this way....

Alas. The Importance of Being Earnest....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 293 - 299
February 20, 2021, 10:04am
Guest User
Moderators and Admin

I think it's a consequence of you posting unbelievable, sycophantic cr@p all the time.
Reply: 294 - 299
DB
February 20, 2021, 11:32am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,022
Gold Stars: 386
Moderators and Admin

Stop moaning nearly every post I make starts with X's. Get use to it, I have. It's not bullying it's called freedom of speech. If you express an opinion then others may not agree and express their opposition. You make statements so expect questions.

You have brought many problems upon yourself so before using your eloquent words and mocking others, think what repercussions will come your way. If I or anybody criticises you they get X's so is this bullying too.

Incidentally are you the Fillipe Noche on twitter or not. Yes or No

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 295 - 299
Fillipe Noche
February 20, 2021, 11:38am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from DB

Stop moaning nearly every post I make starts with X's. Get use to it, I have. It's not bullying it's called freedom of speech. If you express an opinion then others may not agree and express their opposition. You make statements so expect questions.

You have brought many problems upon yourself so before using your eloquent words and mocking others, think what repercussions will come your way. If I or anybody criticises you they get X's so is this bullying too.

Are there two then
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 296 - 299
DB
February 20, 2021, 11:45am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,022
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from DB

Are there two then

You wonder why you bring problems upon yourself. Another evasive answer to a yes or no question. You know the answer so why play games. Looks as if you're on another ego trip

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 297 - 299
TownSNAFU5
February 22, 2021, 12:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,883
Gold Stars: 42
In 18 consecutive seasons, bar one season when we lost in the play-offs, we NEVER finished in the top half of Division 2 or higher.  When since 1980 we had about 20 seasons in the Championship equivalent.

The above consistently dire and appalling record is ok though if we have had numerous days out to Wembley.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 298 - 299
aldi_01
February 23, 2021, 6:21am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
In 18 consecutive seasons, bar one season when we lost in the play-offs, we NEVER finished in the top half of Division 2 or higher.  When since 1980 we had about 20 seasons in the Championship equivalent.

The above consistently dire and appalling record is ok though if we have had numerous days out to Wembley.

ITV digital’s fault, did you not know?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 299 - 299
30 Pages Prev ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fenty stepping down as Councillor.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.