Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's Goodbye from me (at least for the moment)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 188 Guests

It's Goodbye from me (at least for the moment)

This thread currently has 9,774 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
February 27, 2017, 2:53pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I'm not that bothered about shape & systems but want to see us getting more balls into the box and players in there to convert them into chances. We cant do both or either. Seems to me that's what's missing at the moment, bit simplistic I know but we are just not giving opposition keepers difficult days.

Think we can all agree on that and it's something i expect will get addressed in the close season. I know people say he has let all the wide men go but i still don't think we had any decent ones to begin with. Tombola is about the only one who has the pace to get round the full back but his end product is not really up to much.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 64
MarinerRob
March 2, 2017, 7:06pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 107
Bad news for Grimsby Town supporters - I'm wavering.
I checked out the number of times I saw Town lose which is 13 in total (12 league and 1 cup) and I saw 12 out of the 13 defeats.
Town have won 13 and I have only seen 4. Clearly I've been going to the wrong matches. Problem is that I don't know which ones beforehand.
So if Town lose again you know I'm there and if Town win I must have my feet up at home.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 64
ivanosandwich
March 2, 2017, 7:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,470
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from MarinerRob

Sorry case packed - no space. Not to rub it in too much when Town play Crawley at home I should be at [url]https://ferrariworldabudhabi.com/[/url] Ferrari World for the world's fastest coaster out into the desert. Feel free to feel sorry for me. hee hee

Have you been there before Rob?

I went on that one a few years back, amazing adrenaline rush, well worth it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 64
MarinerRob
March 2, 2017, 9:04pm
Snakebite drinker
No. Never been to that part of the world before. I'm going with the ECC (European Coaster Club) for five days.
And just received information that we will be going up the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, before flying home. And I don't like heights. It's going to be an amazing trip.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 64
MarinerRob
March 4, 2017, 8:29pm
Snakebite drinker
Not my fault for today's result. I was wavering but I'm pleased I didn't come today so I don't get the blame.
Shame about the result as the first half sounded very encouraging. As well as late on in the game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's Goodbye from me (at least for the moment)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.