Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How did you vote ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 108 Guests

How did you vote ?
Remain (88 votes)
42.31%
Leave (107 votes)
51.44%
Did not vote (13 votes)
6.25%
208 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll
Voting in this poll has ended.

How did you vote ?

This thread currently has 12,137 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
grimsby pete
June 24, 2016, 2:00pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from AndyGTFC
What an absolute joke. I'm now of the opinion that 100% democracy is not a good thing. There were so many people that had no real idea what they were voting for and a referendum should never have been called.

It's gonna solve absolutely nothing and the same people that voted to leave will be whining in a few years when things get even worse for them.

There's only one man to blame, Cameron,

He thought it was a vote  winner to get him back into Downing St,

He never thought for one minute we would have the guts  to leave.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 94
GrimRob
June 24, 2016, 2:43pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,443
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from grimsby pete

There's only one man to blame, Cameron,

He thought it was a vote  winner to get him back into Downing St,

He never thought for one minute we would have the guts  to leave.

He certainly played his cards wrong. He keeps believing the polls and reacting to imaginary adversaries. He out of the blue announced he would not stand a third time because he didn't think he'd get a majority. He was obsessed with the UKIP share of the vote and did everything to try and claw it down, even though our voting system makes it impossible to win more than a handful of seats, and the worse case scenario was the Unionists as collation partners. Now he's ended up resigning, he could have had three terms they were there for the taking if he'd just believed in himself.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 91 - 94
golfer
June 24, 2016, 4:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
We are out--it,s no good going on why we should have voted remain. We all had our chance to vote and Brexit won---thats it. I am just surprised that Cameron jacked in so quickly. It must have been a personal thing. Some people just can,t stand to get beaten. That she devil of the 3 witches who gave Boris a tough time still wont accept she has lost.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 94
GrimRob
June 25, 2016, 10:01am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,443
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from forza ivano

it's lost 7.5% in an hour, we're likely to go into recession which means share prices will remain depressed in the short/medium term and even the brexit ecoonomists said it might well take 5-10 years for the economy to recover to its state pre referendum

I moved all the pension funds I have control of out of UK and European equities and bought large amounts of gold and silver ETFs in my SIPP. I only lost about 1% overall, I also made £400 betting on Leave, so my losses were not that great - so far. I'll definitely be buying more gold and silver over the next few months, both ETFs and mining companies, not just because of Brexit but also in case another global recession comes along.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 93 - 94
grimsby pete
June 28, 2016, 5:00pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from GrimRob

I moved all the pension funds I have control of out of UK and European equities and bought large amounts of gold and silver ETFs in my SIPP. I only lost about 1% overall, I also made £400 betting on Leave, so my losses were not that great - so far. I'll definitely be buying more gold and silver over the next few months, both ETFs and mining companies, not just because of Brexit but also in case another global recession comes along.

I emptied my pension fund a while back,

Cashed all my premium bonds and took out all my savings,

After purchasing a Town away shirt I put the other £40 in  my granddaughters piggy bank

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How did you vote ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.