Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How did you vote ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 140 Guests

How did you vote ?
Remain (88 votes)
42.31%
Leave (107 votes)
51.44%
Did not vote (13 votes)
6.25%
208 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll
Voting in this poll has ended.

How did you vote ?

This thread currently has 12,135 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
itsnotcoditshaddock
June 24, 2016, 7:28am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +312
The Fishy exit poll pretty accurate!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 94
ginnywings
June 24, 2016, 8:36am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
The wrong decision was reached for totally the wrong reasons but that's democracy for you. That's me done entirely with politics now and i just hope this doesn't turn out to be the disaster i fear. Great Britain my bottom.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 94
forza ivano
June 24, 2016, 9:24am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,281
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Why forza ?

Were is the evidence your pension is or will be fukked ?

it's lost 7.5% in an hour, we're likely to go into recession which means share prices will remain depressed in the short/medium term and even the brexit ecoonomists said it might well take 5-10 years for the economy to recover to its state pre referendum
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 94
forza ivano
June 24, 2016, 9:25am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,281
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from Grimbiggs

Taking on the establishment and Westminster bubble has played a part. In traditional working class areas it is the white working class who have been competing head to head with migrants for jobs and houses. They have lost the battle as their wages have been undercut and they have lost their jobs. These areas have seen massive cultural change. Labour have made it clear they support mass immigration and care little for what others think, labelling them as racist. Many grassroots supporters hate Corbyn and his chums, together with the fact that Osbourne and Cameron were leading the remain campaign.

that may well turn out to be a very accurate summary of what happened
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 94
Ipswin
June 24, 2016, 9:36am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from forza ivano
Thanks very much folks #thatsmypensionfukked

This

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 94
Tinymariner
June 24, 2016, 9:44am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
This was actually quite comparative.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 94
MarinerMal
June 24, 2016, 9:50am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +783
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from Grim74
Well done North East Lincs, 69.9% for leave proud of the people from my town proud of my country tonight.😄

Your views have very much come form a stance of ignorance. You have not realised what you have voted for and refused to listen to what the experts where telling you.  Well done for putting the British economy back 10-20 years, one from which I'm not sure we have the abiltiy to ever get back.

You think you have gained control of our borders, you will find out you haven't. You will find out about that and many other lies you were told in the coming years and YOU will be far more affected by it than those who were telling you to vote leave.

The nigh on 69.9% is nothing to be proud about but rather to be very emabarrassed about. This morning for the first time, I'm ashamed of the area I'm from and ashamed to be British.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 94
grimsby pete
June 24, 2016, 9:54am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
The fishy gave a result which was very close to the out vote 52%

The remain was down to 41% however,

The next poll will be will Scotland have another try at leaving,

AND

Are we bothered .

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 94
AndyGTFC
June 24, 2016, 1:16pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
What an absolute joke. I'm now of the opinion that 100% democracy is not a good thing. There were so many people that had no real idea what they were voting for and a referendum should never have been called.

It's gonna solve absolutely nothing and the same people that voted to leave will be whining in a few years when things get even worse for them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 94
FishOutOfWater
June 24, 2016, 1:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,577
Gold Stars: 37
Well I have to say I was surprised at the outcome...

I've been undecided all along...to be honest I'd have preferred it if we never had the referendum

Had we had a stronger opposition last year that didn't allow the Tories to take power with just 25% of the electorate backing them and their leader kowtowing to his backbenchers, then we'd probably not gone down this road

Don't get me wrong...I was wavering throughout this campaign because I do think we were letting the EU run rough-shod over us to some extent but that was the fight we should have had....hard negotiations to get fair representation, not turning away from it altogether

Anyway what's done is done and we've all got to hope that somehow, someway we manage our own affairs outside of the EU better than we have done within it

As for Divisive Dave / Calamitous Cameron...he had one job and unsurprisingly made a right pig's ear of it

Still I'm sure he'll enjoy his "retirement" from politics in the same way that other failed MP Bliar did...he'll no doubt be on the circuit selling his memoirs and making appearances at business conventions.  

All in together anyone?  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 89 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How did you vote ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.