Reply: 31 - 48
Grimal
May 5, 2016, 10:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
I'm just hoping GTFC arn't going to be paying his mortgage after 15th May or perhaps even sooner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 48
dapperz fun pub
May 5, 2016, 10:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,021
Gold Stars: 83
Bogles body language was picked up on ... Now as a rule i defend him to the hilt but not anymore . he needs to grow the intercourse up and lose the tag of being a lazy trainer with a couldn't give a toss attitude and as for Ronnie Moore absolutely he would have challenged Gary Johnson unlike no plan Paul
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 48
RonMariner
May 5, 2016, 10:48pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,789
Gold Stars: 226
The bit that I remeber about the interview was when he said that the fans have got a choice as to whether to give up or stay positive. In other words another dig at the fans.

Hurst has not the first idea how to beat Braintree. I think the tie is over. Hopefully so is his career at Grimsby.

I said earlier this week that the play-offs were a real test of management. In particular their ability to change a game when things were not going well. Does anyone seriously believe that the substitutions he made this evening had any positive impact on the game?

As usual, the opposition manager gave a far more impressive interview. It is clear that he had a gameplan coming in to the match, and that he knew what needed to be done at various stages in the game.

I honestly cannot see us progressing to the final.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 48
HertsGTFC
May 5, 2016, 10:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Bogles body language was picked up on ... Now as a rule i defend him to the hilt but not anymore . he needs to grow the intercourse up and lose the tag of being a lazy trainer with a couldn't give a toss attitude and as for Ronnie Moore absolutely he would have challenged Gary Johnson unlike no plan Paul

I could not agree more.........Omar "stole" his wages tonight and looked every bit the amateur we signed in the Summer.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 48
sydney
May 5, 2016, 11:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,009
Gold Stars: 3
We wont progress anywhere..
We have gone backwards this year with a better team.. and will lose this tie to a part time team, im all out of blind faith and we simply are not playing well enough or seem to want it enough to win a football match
change the manager before Sunday
The players look stifled and PH has lost them

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 48
MarinerMal
May 5, 2016, 11:04pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +783
Gold Stars: 17
Disagree about Bogle, I thought first he he worked quite hard closing defenders down and looking to make himself available.  2nd half he seemed to be struggling with a groin injury or something.

As Ronnie Moore said he's not a target man. Most of us have known this all season but Hurst persists and banging balls up to him.

Hurst messed this season up royally and I'm afraid it is time to try someone knew at the helm, for next season, if as expected we don't get the result on Sunday. Hurst has been found wanting again and again. Just achieving the play-offs should not be considered good enough for Grimsby. Hell Braintree just achieved that and they're part-time, not that they looked the part-time team tonight.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 48
RonMariner
May 5, 2016, 11:20pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,789
Gold Stars: 226
Regardless of his words he had the look of a man who believes that the game is up and I don't just mean this tie. I think he knows that he is on his way.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 48
Grantley
May 6, 2016, 12:32am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,504
Gold Stars: 9
Glad people are finally starting to see Bogle for the child he is. Said weeks ago that, currently, he wasn't all that and his attitude stinks. Needs to buck his ideas up or he'll be playing for Telford soon.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst Interview BT Sport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.