Grim74
May 5, 2016, 10:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Ronnie moore basically said what hurst was doing wrong tonight and how he could see the game going as the time went on ,too many long balls, he said omar is not a target man and needs the ball into feet, and run at defenders with his pace.

Use the midfielder to push up as braintree came to defend and were playing deep,so he said in five minutes what hurst hasnt done in five years with us.

Kevin davies also said bogles body language suggested he didnt fancy it and something wasnt quite right with him .

I'd take in a refugee if it meant sacking Hurst tonight and bringing in Moore for the second leg, Fenty needs to act now because we will not win at Braintree with this clown still in charge.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 48
MidnightMariner
May 5, 2016, 10:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +479
Gold Stars: 24
If i knew how to actually start a new thread i would !
Ffs, we are clueless under hirst , i cant even bring myself to spell his nane correctly.
I can not belive how far we have fallen Ffs.
I have watched town since i was 14 years old , im now 45. I have had a season ticket since being 19 years old.
I donated over £150.00 to op promotion
I have purchassed play off tickets and booked my hotel
I have cost myself a fortune turning down work to watch my team
I have now had enough !!!
This manager is f@cking clueless !
The performance tonight was at best average, and thats being generous ffs.
I really cant see us turning this tie around at their place, i sincerely hope we can but i really dont think we will.
Anyway, i wont turn my back on town, i cant its in my blood, in my DNA, but please Mr. Fenty, get rid of this f@cking clueless yorkie male masturbator.
I have a sneaky feeling i may have beat him up when i was 18 going round the fitties yorkie bashing, maybe this is the reason he is doing this to me, f@cking up my famous home town club.

Im so p*ssed off tonight i feel like driving down humberstone avenue and pissing in every letter box until i know i have got the right house !
Unless you do the right thing for this once proud and famous club !
Before the match i had a good few STRONG beers and a bomb of whizz, since then ive had a few more STRONG beers and im just about to shoot up a bag of brown , it really cant be any worse than i feel right now.
Feeling so so down...... BRAINTREE FFS !!!!! 😖
Grimsby till i die..... Probably about 30mins
UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 48
Teestogreen
May 5, 2016, 10:26pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -156
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from MidnightMariner
Ffs, we are clueless under hirst , i cant even bring myself to spell his nane correctly.
I have watched town since i was 14 years old , im now 45. I have had a season ticket since being 19 years old.
I really cant see us turning this tie around at their place, i sincerely hope we can but i really dont think we will.
Anyway, i wont turn my back on town, i cant its in my blood, in my DNA, but please Mr. Fenty, get rid of this f@cking clueless yorkie male masturbator.
I have a sneaky feeling i may have beat him up when i was 18 going round the fitties yorkie bashing, maybe this is the reason he is doing this to me, f@cking up my famous home town club.

Im so p*ssed off tonight i feel like driving down humberstone avenue and pissing in every letter box until i know i have got the right house !
Before the match i had a good few STRONG beers and a bomb of whizz, since then ive had a few more STRONG beers and im just about to shoot up a bag of brown , it really cant be any worse than i feel right now.
UTM

Brilliant! But we might go up  

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 48
MidnightMariner
May 5, 2016, 10:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Teestogreen
Brilliant! But we might go up  

Anyone got an antidote for a bag of nunny brown lol
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 48
friskneymariner
May 5, 2016, 10:26pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Jaws
He's a lot less mardy with them lot than RH!

Probably he does not want to upset his next employers.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 48
HertsGTFC
May 5, 2016, 10:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Ronnie moore basically said what hurst was doing wrong tonight and how he could see the game going as the time went on ,too many long balls, he said omar is not a target man and needs the ball into feet, and run at defenders with his pace.

Use the midfielder to push up as braintree came to defend and were playing deep,so he said in five minutes what hurst hasnt done in five years with us.

Kevin davies also said bogles body language suggested he didnt fancy it and something wasnt quite right with him .

Sounds like Ronnie passed the interview for his next job?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 48
Swansea_Mariner
May 5, 2016, 10:34pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,468
Gold Stars: 63
He sounded like he was about to cry on BT Sports to be honest I felt a bit sorry for him he's clearly out of his depth.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 48
HertsGTFC
May 5, 2016, 10:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from MidnightMariner

UTM

You obviously did not hit him hard enough

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 48
realist
May 5, 2016, 10:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,685
Gold Stars: 41
What is a bag of brown?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 48
MidnightMariner
May 5, 2016, 10:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from realist
What is a bag of brown?

Get Round to mine, ive still got half bag left and a clean needle 😉

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst Interview BT Sport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.