Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hint of handball....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 141 Guests

Hint of handball....

This thread currently has 3,717 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
80sglory
November 22, 2011, 11:04pm
Guest User
From where I was it looked blatent and deliberate enough but wey-hey, who gives a intercourse !

Wonder, could the ref have overseen it because of the I'Anson's effort that looked as if it may have crossed the line ?

Ref was poor and got some stick tonight, but cheers mate, you've done us proud !  
Reply: 10 - 51
Super Clive
November 22, 2011, 11:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
It actually hit his hand in the other attack about a minute before we scored aswell lol almost the exact same position maybe our luck is finally changing, a penno last week and a ball to hand that is given 8 times out of 10 tonight which resulted in a goal .

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 51
crusty ole pie
November 22, 2011, 11:12pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 66
Was you there tonight ? Thought the ref had a reasonable game ok there may have been a few contagious decisions eg was it over the line was it handball ? But on the whole thought he quite a good game which was also backed up by the assessor after the game
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 51
LH
November 22, 2011, 11:13pm

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,636
Gold Stars: 179
Had a fair slice of the luck tonight I think. McKeown tipped onto the post and made a save that he didn't know much about just before. Definite handball from Makofo, but who cares?!
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 51
Mighty_Mariner
November 22, 2011, 11:28pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,262
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Was you there tonight ? Thought the ref had a reasonable game ok there may have been a few contagious decisions eg was it over the line was it handball ? But on the whole thought he quite a good game which was also backed up by the assessor after the game

They do seem to catch on!   There were also a few contentious decisions IMO!!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 51
Koggmaster
November 22, 2011, 11:29pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: -3
I think we were the better team overall and yes we did ride our luck a bit but justice was done in the end.
Bradley Woods played brill tonight and was easily my man of the match. Elding missed some chances but I think he played really well and kept winning his headers and knock on's for Hearn.

Negatives were Panther who made loads of mistakes in the first half and looked really nervous everytime someone passed to him and Serge who although scored with a lovely "Harlem Globe Trotter move" , was largely disappointing.

A decent battling performance against a poor League 2 side !

UTM

Avast, me proud beauty! Would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole !!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 51
davmariner
November 22, 2011, 11:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,987
Gold Stars: 79
From where I was sat (Lower Findus towards the Ponny) it looked a blatant handball. But as mention previously who gives a flying intercourse; we deserved to win!

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 51
crusty ole pie
November 22, 2011, 11:32pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

They do seem to catch on!   There were also a few contentious decisions IMO!!!

Lol chuffing I pad again trying to guess what I am typing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 51
ponnyfan
November 22, 2011, 11:48pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.43
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Lol chuffing I pad again trying to guess what I am typing
You use that i pad to put in your final predictions to Les mate in the predictions competition  

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 51
barralass
November 23, 2011, 12:09am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Can't believe for the last 2 home matches we've got away with blatant handball!
Believe me from where I'm sat in the Pontoon Serge has created 2 goals with the might of his MIT! (whether he meant to or not)!!
Think in his spare time he's been playing volleyball!!
Nice one Serge, keep this new tactic going, as the refs in this league are so shite you might just keep getting away with it  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hint of handball....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.