Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott and Hurst Rumour!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 76 Guests

Scott and Hurst Rumour!

This thread currently has 6,863 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Mighty_Mariner
November 14, 2011, 5:09pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,246
Gold Stars: 10
Well not really a rumour but.... I was told by a friend today that he was told by a source from high within the club that if their had been a chairman in place then the duo would have been given the boot by now!

PLEASE do not shoot the messenger.... I think it's bullshit TBH and would be apalled if that happened. I have no idea if this info is reliable as he has never given me any before.... Just wondering if anyone in the know has heard something similar?

IMO unless Mourinho is ready to step in then it would be a shocking decision to get rid after less than a season in charge! Let's be honest where has it got us in the past few years?

I firmly believe that given time these two will get us back into the league! (At least I think I do)

UTFM!!!!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
ginnywings
November 14, 2011, 5:11pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Who's Hugh and what bout is he fighting in?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 66
Les Brechin
November 14, 2011, 5:12pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
Who are they supposed to be fighting?

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 66
ska face
November 14, 2011, 5:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,833
Gold Stars: 854
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Well not really a rumour but.... I was told by a friend today that he was told by a source from high within the club that if their had been a chairman in place then the duo would have been given the boot by now!

PLEASE do not shoot the messenger.... I think it's bullshit TBH and would be apalled if that happened. I have no idea if this info is reliable as he has never given me any before.... Just wondering if anyone in the know has heard something similar?

IMO unless Mourinho is ready to step in then it would be a shocking decision to get rid after less than a season in charge! Let's be honest where has it got us in the past few years?

I firmly believe that given time these two will get us back into the league! (At least I think I do)

UTFM!!!!!

Can we have that in English?

Private Message
Reply: 3 - 66
Mighty_Mariner
November 14, 2011, 5:14pm
Pontoonite
Quoted from ginnywings
Who's Hugh and what bout is he fighting in?

Lol damn iPhones predictive text!!!

Changed now!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 66
Paris Mariner
November 14, 2011, 5:15pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809

UTFM!!!!!

If you don't believe it why did you bother posting such twoddle then? My nan's friends niece agrees with me too.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 66
voice of reason
November 14, 2011, 5:18pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Paris Mariner

If you don't believe it why did you bother posting such twoddle then? My nan's friends niece agrees with me too.

If you re-read the post he explains why he has posted it...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 66
Mighty_Mariner
November 14, 2011, 5:20pm
Pontoonite

For that reason Paris!!!!!

Cheers VOR!!

UTFM!!!!!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 66
Paris Mariner
November 14, 2011, 5:21pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Touché

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 66
jamesgtfc
November 14, 2011, 5:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -6
Approval: +13,105
Gold Stars: 190
If true it is another case of Trigger-Syndrome which has been a cause of our downfall - success and financial-wise.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 66
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott and Hurst Rumour!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.