Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott and Hurst Rumour!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 64 Guests

Scott and Hurst Rumour!

This thread currently has 6,872 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
grimsby pete
November 17, 2011, 12:12pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.77
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,857
Gold Stars: 223
So your niece is seeing Ian flemings son

No, my neice is seeing Ian Flemings son;s father in law.  

OOPS !  I said I would only say it once.

Over 37 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             69 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 66
November 17, 2011, 12:31pm
Guest User
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

Whoa Whoa Whoa dry your eyes sweetheart, take a deep breath and stop shaking and I will try and explain this a simply as I possibly can...... You see what I did was, and this is quite clever, is put a brief description of what the thread contained in the title so anybody reading it could then make an informed decision as to whether they wanted to read on. So hopefully by reading the title "Scott and Hurst Rumour" then one would imagine that the main point of the article would infact be a rumour about Scott and Hurst that I had heard. So if I wasn't interested in reading supposed 'bullshit' rumours then I would ignore that thread!!

I can imagine how this would difficult to understand so I have devised a small test for you ok.....

If I was a vegetarian and I came across a thread entitled "Free dead animals for you eating pleasure" would I......

Zzzzzz what a boring little sharp object u really are, go dream up some more rumours bullshit boy.

A) Read the article knowing full well that in doing so would upset/offend or annoy me.
      Or
B) Ignore it.

If you chose A then well done..... Your a moron!!! If you chose B then your still a moron but may just have learnt something. Unless of course your a person who seeks confrontation and read the article purely so you could whinge and moan about it and feel big and special behind your computer screen..... Hhhmmmmmm sound familiar?

Right now settle down and mummy will be along shortly with some warm milk and some fresh pants!

Reply: 61 - 66
Biccys
November 17, 2011, 12:34pm
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Stop the personal abuse please. No need.

If someone objects to your post, please try and use intelligence to argue your points. Name calling makes you appear a little foolish and detracts from your argument.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 62 - 66
Mighty_Mariner
November 17, 2011, 1:01pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,263
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Biccys
Stop the personal abuse please. No need.

If someone objects to your post, please try and use intelligence to argue your points. Name calling makes you appear a little foolish and detracts from your argument.

I thought that's what I had done?

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 66
Super Clive
November 18, 2011, 8:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

Whoa Whoa Whoa dry your eyes sweetheart, take a deep breath and stop shaking and I will try and explain this a simply as I possibly can...... You see what I did was, and this is quite clever, is put a brief description of what the thread contained in the title so anybody reading it could then make an informed decision as to whether they wanted to read on. So hopefully by reading the title "Scott and Hurst Rumour" then one would imagine that the main point of the article would infact be a rumour about Scott and Hurst that I had heard. So if I wasn't interested in reading supposed 'bullshit' rumours then I would ignore that thread!!

I can imagine how this would difficult to understand so I have devised a small test for you ok.....

If I was a vegetarian and I came across a thread entitled "Free dead animals for you eating pleasure" would I......

A) Read the article knowing full well that in doing so would upset/offend or annoy me.
      Or
B) Ignore it.

If you chose A then well done..... Your a moron!!! If you chose B then your still a moron but may just have learnt something. Unless of course your a person who seeks confrontation and read the article purely so you could whinge and moan about it and feel big and special behind your computer screen..... Hhhmmmmmm sound familiar?

Right now settle down and mummy will be along shortly with some warm milk and some fresh pants!

I would choose A and moan  

Btw you make a fair point.
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 66
Mighty_Mariner
November 18, 2011, 8:21pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,263
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Super Clive

I would choose A and moan  

Btw you make a fair point.

Tut tut.... there's always one!!!  

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 66
livvo
November 19, 2011, 12:28am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +133
Gold Stars: 6
i think your all whinging geek girl privates!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scott and Hurst Rumour!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.