Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This is a crisis.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 270 Guests

This is a crisis.

This thread currently has 3,786 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Yoda
October 18, 2011, 9:33pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
We are in a delegation dogfight this season. We cannot keep a clean sheet we do not score enough h and s look bereft of ideas.

Where do we go from here.???

I am lost for words.
Logged Offline
Private Message
samg
October 18, 2011, 9:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +373
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from Yoda
We are in a delegation dogfight this season. We cannot keep a clean sheet we do not score enough h and s look bereft of ideas.

Where do we go from here.???

I am lost for words.

to bed!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 34
psgmariner
October 18, 2011, 9:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Without loan players I reckon  we will be relegated.

Private Message
Reply: 2 - 34
Career Underdogs
October 18, 2011, 9:36pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -34
Approval: +1
Quoted from Yoda
We are in a delegation dogfight

You certainly are. Let me find you one. relegation instead of delegation.

But I know what you meant to say and you are spot on.

This is what happens when your clueless former chairman fails to get the manager that we need and instead goes down his list until he finally appoints the FIFTH CHOICE management choice of S&H
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 34
80sglory
October 18, 2011, 10:01pm
Guest User
How can we be destined for a relegation dogfight when we're 2nd highest scorers in the league at home ?
Get a grip.
Reply: 4 - 34
sonofmadeleymariner
October 18, 2011, 10:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Gold Stars: 37
Get over it we will not be relegated, we're good enough at home to stop that happening, we will not be promoted lost to many this season for that already. If serious investment in players in january happens and i mean on the level of Crawley Town as i feel we need a new left back assuming Green never going to be fit, another central midfielder, two new wingers especially the left as Eagle though has ability isn't going to set the world alight and Makoffo is well all effort and no result 98% of the time and i don't rate him in the slightest he's a poor mans akpo. Coulson should be upfront and not on the wing.

Kempson needs replacing given him a chance believing if he was paired up with someone decent but lost patients with him nearly 1 half seasons later. We need one more striker to replace Hearn when he gets injured as a Duffy Elding combo isn't going to score us goals for fun is it

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 34
bradzmilne
October 18, 2011, 10:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,428
Gold Stars: 30
Mountain out of a molehill Yoda, were in a bad run of away form at home we look decent. We might not be the best team in the league but we certainly arnt the one of the worst 4 ethier. I predict a mid table finish not relegation!

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 34
ginnywings
October 18, 2011, 10:50pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Career Underdogs

This is what happens when your clueless former chairman fails to get the manager that we need and instead goes down his list until he finally appoints the FIFTH CHOICE management choice of S&H

Cooper is doing great at Darlo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 34
carrot top
October 18, 2011, 10:51pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
I spoke to an old mate of mine the other day who had always gone to town matches for years. He said he doesn't go anymore because he says its too painful to watch. These are desperate times for our club. I know you are supposed to support through thick and thin but it really is getting a bit much now. False optimism all the time. Bloody hell!!

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 34
Mariner16
October 18, 2011, 11:04pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Career Underdogs

Ever thought the other choice managers stayed at their clubs. We were proactive in getting a new man/men.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 34
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This is a crisis.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.