Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This is a crisis.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 202 Guests

This is a crisis.

This thread currently has 3,787 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
October 19, 2011, 11:26am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,254
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Yoda
Where do we go from here.???

"Is it down to the lake I fear?"

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
TownSNAFU5
October 19, 2011, 3:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,894
Gold Stars: 42
For "the scouser" just think Town 0 - Crewe 4.  And that was the first home game of the season.    
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 34
ginnywings
October 19, 2011, 10:01pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Biccys

Woods, yes, to a certain extent but FFS, NEWELL???? Do you not recall the many games when we never had a single shot on goal??? Never mind a shot on target. Not one single shot. That idiot shoul dnever be mentioned again IMHO.

Too right.

The two most dreadful,pointless games i have ever seen in my life came under Newell (Notts County and Barnet at home) and there were many more that were nearly as bad.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 34
Abdul19
October 19, 2011, 10:11pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,576
Gold Stars: 218
Barnet at home was under Watkiss  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 34
FishOutOfWater
October 20, 2011, 12:11am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from ginnywings

Too right.

The two most dreadful,pointless games i have ever seen in my life came under Newell (Notts County and Barnet at home) and there were many more that were nearly as bad.

Torquay at home was the worst one for me....total capitulation that afternoon when there was so much to gain, although that one was under Woods

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This is a crisis.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.