Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 156 Guests

Questions for Fenty and Parker

This thread currently has 3,424 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
80sglory
September 22, 2011, 7:00pm
Guest User
As fans, feel we need to think carefully about what we'd ike to know and how it might help resove any stand off or stalemate.

So ask your question and anyone else can presume the role of Parker or Fenty and fire back !  

If no-one can answer with any real confidence then it may pass the test - then maybe we can consider sending them all to RH and request they enter in a "Fenty and Parker Q&A" !

I'll start.....

Question for Parker:

"You have said Mr Fenty needs to make his position clear in regards to his long term funding of the club.
Why do you say this when you are not willing to make your similar long term intentions clear and what do you suggest might be the answer to a situation where neither man is prepared to provide any assurances for GTFC's long term funding before the other reveals his intentions ?"

Question for Parker or Fenty:

"Whilst you are not making any guarantees at the current time over several things in the future, why have you chosen to not rule any of them them out ?"
headingly_mariner
September 22, 2011, 7:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,394
Gold Stars: 124
For Fenty- Why have you not written your loans off, will you want your loans paying back if mike parker takes control of the club?

Why do you keep aiming blame at the fans and negativity for the clubs plight?

Why will you not talk to the press, is it because you have something to hide?

Have you caused this fracas so you can escape with the money you have put in?

Why are you disclosing personal correspondance through the clubs website now you are no longer chairman?

Will you step down from the board and allow Mike Parker to bring new blood in without calling your loans in?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 46
80sglory
September 22, 2011, 7:28pm
Guest User
Quoted from headingly_mariner
Why will you not talk to the press, is it because you have something to hide?

I have come on the programme specifically to answers your questions.

Why do you keep aiming blame at the fans and negativity for the clubs plight?

I don't believe I have.
I made some previous comments regarding the negativity of minor sections of support that I believe may have targeted playing staff or added to what I perceive to be an air of negativity at Blundell Park that made a contribution to a greater or lesser extent in the clubs failures on the pitch.
However in general I do not blame and pay tribute to the overwhelming majority of our loyal supporters who continue to do the club proud. I also believe they would wholeheartedly agree with my comments.

Have you caused this fracas so you can escape with the money you have put in?

Certainly not.
I've been crystal clear about my reasons for my actions and why I stepped down.
As far as money is concerned, one of main concerns for the future is the long-term funding of the football club and feel it is only right that these issues need to be addressed.

Why are you disclosing personal correspondance through the clubs website now you are no longer chairman?

Because I see no reason why I shouldn't ? [i.e. please ask a better question ?]

For Fenty- Why have you not written your loans off, will you want your loans paying back if mike parker takes control of the club?

[Good question - can't answer that one !]

Will you step down from the board and allow Mike Parker to bring new blood in without calling your loans in?

[loans see above]

I have made it perfectly clear that if Mike wants to rejoin the board as chair then I would support him 100%.
As for whether he wishes to do that or "bring in new blood", that is a question only Mike can answer.
Reply: 2 - 46
Ipswin
September 22, 2011, 7:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
!) Why are you both c*nts

2) Do you consider, irrespective of any financial input, that either of you is fit to have anything to do with running Grimsby Town PLC

3) Will either of you please make me an offer for my shares

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 46
siy2k5
September 22, 2011, 7:31pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
80s is Fenty!!! 80s out!!!!  

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 46
80sglory
September 22, 2011, 7:36pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin
!) Why are you both c*nts

I knew this would happen  
People just want another chance to start slagging people off...

If you've got nothing constructive to add about how we can get the answers we need to resolve it, please don't bother ?

Reply: 5 - 46
80sglory
September 22, 2011, 7:37pm
Guest User
Quoted from siy2k5
80s is Fenty!!! 80s out!!!!  

Dale, the playoffs are very much a possibility !  
Reply: 6 - 46
rancido
September 22, 2011, 7:53pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,653
Gold Stars: 101
Questions to MP :

1 - Why , if you have no interest in being a Director  did you originally join as a Director ?

2 - Why , if you have no desire to be the Chairman did you originally hold the post of joint Chairman with JF ?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 46
TownSNAFU5
September 22, 2011, 7:58pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
Where do you both think the Club will be in one and two years time?

Playing wise, League position and financially?

If the Club is facing financial meltdown during the next 2 years will you put more funding in to save it?  What is the limit of your financial provision?  

MP:  What qualities do you look for in a new Chairman?  (Besides deep pockets, good judgement and the ability to pick a good manager)?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 46
80sglory
September 22, 2011, 7:59pm
Guest User
Quoted from rancido
Questions to MP :

1 - Why , if you have no interest in being a Director  did you originally join as a Director ?

2 - Why , if you have no desire to be the Chairman did you originally hold the post of joint Chairman with JF ?

He could go with his personal cirumstances changing since then  - but then why hasn't he ruled out ever becoming chair in the future ?
Because his circumstances might change back again ?
If you can think of a question which combines both or doesn't allow him to get off the hook, you've cracked it !  
Reply: 9 - 46
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Questions for Fenty and Parker

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.