7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
malkamalka
September 21, 2011, 5:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +150
Gold Stars: 17
Where does the Trust stand in all of this?

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
the Grimbarian
September 21, 2011, 6:05pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Well from what their ex chairman said when all this kicked off the Trust Board members have lost interest

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 60
wigworld
September 21, 2011, 6:25pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
I don't think that is what he said. I think he said the supporters have lost interest in the trust. Apologies if I've got that wrong.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 60
GrimRob
September 21, 2011, 7:25pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,450
Gold Stars: 115
It's not quiet at all. There's a whole thread on this topic.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1316504070/

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 21, 2011, 8:01pm
Season Ticket Holder
The ex cbairmans of the GTST quote

"There is still a Board in existance and the Trust still owns 20,000 shares.  Sadly, though, there wasn't the appetite to move on from that position and a number of Board members lost heart"

So theres the answer to your question!!

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 60
Wrawby_Mariner
September 21, 2011, 8:06pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from the Grimbarian

"There is still a Board in existance and the Trust still owns 20,000 shares.  Sadly, though, there wasn't the appetite to move on from that position and a number of Board members lost heart"

Instead of complaining ask to join the board?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 5 - 60
voice of reason
September 21, 2011, 8:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from GrimRob
It's not quiet at all. There's a whole thread on this topic.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1316504070/

I think it is very quiet from the trust on this... The only person I can see who has spoken on behalf of the trust is Tarka and he is an ex member of the trust... Unless you have seen something else rob...???

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 21, 2011, 8:15pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

Instead of complaining ask to join the board?

just to help you understand

THE TRUST BOARD MEMBERS ARENT INTERESTED ANYMORE

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 60
Wrawby_Mariner
September 21, 2011, 8:29pm
Season Ticket Holder

THE TRUST BOARD MEMBERS ARENT INTERESTED ANYMORE

Ask to replace them then

Logged Offline
Reply: 8 - 60
aldi_01
September 21, 2011, 8:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
So a trust setup to support the club etc is a trust which is full of those fans who have no longer a true interest in tw club when it could really do with their interest etc...no Disrespect to the people involves past and present but what a waste of time in all honesty.

Is that assign of how far we've fallen and how bad we've become or is it that they have just got pisses off and thought 'intercourse it'...

Not saying i disagree with the trust but I am one of te few that doesn't really get this 'giving up' type
Mentality, whilst it's excrement 'I'm not interwated' attitude...inthought you support a football team through everything??? Just a mere observation...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 60
moosey_club
September 21, 2011, 9:12pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,306
Gold Stars: 227
Haha,

vast majority of Town fans are not interested in the supporters trust, been running how long? how many members? they have virtually given up (certainly on big ideas of a place on the board due to lack of general interest).
Things look a bit uncertain and suddenly people start saying they have been quiet, what are the trust doing !!

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 60
Rich Boy
September 21, 2011, 10:03pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
GTST have had their own power struggle.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 60
aldi_01
September 21, 2011, 11:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
They may well have but considering you'd regard people involved with the trust to be the sort that travel everywhere to watch town and support them no matter what it seems some have jumped ship since we've been shite...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 60
Wrawby_Mariner
September 21, 2011, 11:12pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from aldi_01
They may well have but considering you'd regard people involved with the trust to be the sort that travel everywhere to watch town and support them no matter what it seems some have jumped ship since we've been shite...

It just needs fresh blood pumping into it.
Logged Offline
Reply: 13 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 21, 2011, 11:15pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Quoted from Rich Boy

Oh really? Do tell us more?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 21, 2011, 11:24pm
Brandy Drinker
3 of the stalwarts of the Trust Board are mates of mine and while I can't and don't speak for them, I'd say that years of effort and hard work resulted in very little interest from the majority of Town fans. I've got a good idea of the effort put in year after year. So I wouldn't blame anyone for losing heart.

Like all supporters trusts, GTST is a member driven organisation. If members want to and are able to put themselves forward for the board or help in any capacity then the door's open. If any non-members want to make a difference they can join and put themselves forward. If no one puts in a shift then nothing happens.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 60
Wrawby_Mariner
September 21, 2011, 11:27pm
Season Ticket Holder
3 of the stalwarts of the Trust Board are mates of mine and while I can't and don't speak for them, I'd say that years of effort and hard work resulted in very little interest from the majority of Town fans. I've got a good idea of the effort put in year after year. So I wouldn't blame anyone for losing heart.

Like all supporters trusts, GTST is a member driven organisation. If members want to and are able to put themselves forward for the board or help in any capacity then the door's open. If any non-members want to make a difference they can join and put themselves forward. If no one puts in a shift then nothing happens.

Well said that man
Logged Offline
Reply: 16 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 22, 2011, 12:28am
Season Ticket Holder
Theres more chance of the Titanic being raised than this ever succeeding anyway what was the power struggle all about is it more than Tarka was letting on??

Private Message
Reply: 17 - 60
tarka
September 22, 2011, 4:30am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +895

I think if you read that quote a little more carefully you will realise that it was written in the past tense.  "A number of Board members lost heart" does not refer to present Board members as I am sure even you will understand (and before you ask...no, I wasn't referring to myself. My decision to leave the Board was for wholly different reasons)..

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 18 - 60
tarka
September 22, 2011, 4:32am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Rich Boy

Absolute nonsense.

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 19 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 22, 2011, 9:26am
Season Ticket Holder
So explain whats going on then if youre nitpicking at what any one posts about it??

Private Message
Reply: 20 - 60
Will Haddock
September 22, 2011, 3:45pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: -32
For the record - I contacted Emma in March about helping the Trust, and filled out membership forms and wrote a cheque, but she told me not to send it in as they don't have the personnel to process it. She said she would publish a list of roles that needed filling, and then get back to me... Still not heard anything from her.

Surely I'm not the only person that is willing to get involved. Would be great to get a response from a current Trust board member that could advise the best way to move things along, rather than just calling each other names on here.

<*((((((><  
<*((((((><  
<*((((((><  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 60
Biccys
September 22, 2011, 3:48pm
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Tried this email address?
enquiries@gtst.net
It's their advertised address for correspondance so may (or may not) be monitored regularly...? Worth a try if not used before?

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 22 - 60
voice of reason
September 22, 2011, 4:38pm
Brandy Drinker
Quite clearly somebody from the trust needs to come out and say whether they're interested in continuing the trust or not... To treat people like they have with regards to what Will Haddock has said (if true and i've no reason believe he would be lying) is bang out of order...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 60
cardiffmariner
September 22, 2011, 5:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,320
Gold Stars: 24
Quoted from aldi_01
So a trust setup to support the club etc is a trust which is full of those fans who have no longer a true interest in tw club when it could really do with their interest etc...no Disrespect to the people involves past and present but what a waste of time in all honesty.

Is that assign of how far we've fallen and how bad we've become or is it that they have just got pisses off and thought 'intercourse it'...

Not saying i disagree with the trust but I am one of te few that doesn't really get this 'giving up' type
Mentality, whilst it's excrement 'I'm not interwated' attitude...inthought you support a football team through everything??? Just a mere observation...
ing

I'm assuming then that you are an active member of the trust who has commited time and effort to helping GTFC.

How anyone can criticise the efforts of those involved in the trust whilst they themselves have done absolutely nothing is beyond me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 60
voice of reason
September 22, 2011, 5:32pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from cardiffmariner
ing

I'm assuming then that you are an active member of the trust who has commited time and effort to helping GTFC.

How anyone can criticise the efforts of those involved in the trust whilst they themselves have done absolutely nothing is beyond me.

2 points...

Firstly, how can anyone be a member of the trust if they don't respond as in Will Haddocks case...???

Secondly, nobody forced the members of the trust to join, they did so on their own free will... If they don't want to be involved then that is fair enough but surely somebody, if there is anybody, who does want to continue needs to come out and say so... If they don't then people won't know what is going on and will criticise...

Private Message
Reply: 25 - 60
Super Clive
September 22, 2011, 5:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
''absolutely nothing''

Kind of why people are probably criticising them, nobody knows whats going on
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 60
aldi_01
September 22, 2011, 5:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
I didn't join the trust because in honesty I didn't see what joining would achieve and what the trust would achieve. It's going back to this elitist idea of who is a better football fan than the next person...surely my continued purchasing of a season ticket, shirt, scarf and trips away as well as cup games etc is equally as important as those in the trust, I still go when judging from comments, some don't. My choice I know and theirs too but one can't start saying who is a bigger fan thanthe next etc...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 22, 2011, 6:00pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from voice of reason
Quite clearly somebody from the trust needs to come out and say whether they're interested in continuing the trust or not... To treat people like they have with regards to what Will Haddock has said (if true and i've no reason believe he would be lying) is bang out of order...

I agree with you mate because its a urine poor showing to do this!!

Private Message
Reply: 28 - 60
cardiffmariner
September 22, 2011, 6:16pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,320
Gold Stars: 24
Quoted from aldi_01
I didn't join the trust because in honesty I didn't see what joining would achieve and what the trust would achieve. It's going back to this elitist idea of who is a better football fan than the next person...surely my continued purchasing of a season ticket, shirt, scarf and trips away as well as cup games etc is equally as important as those in the trust, I still go when judging from comments, some don't. My choice I know and theirs too but one can't start saying who is a bigger fan thanthe next etc...

Which is a bit of a constant problem on this forum too!

I also show my support through purchasing tickets, merchandise etc.  If I didn't I would struggle to be able to call myself a fan at all.  My point is that those involved in the trust have also done this and also gone beyond the average fan stuff.  How successful this has been is obviously debatable but to criticise them for this effort seems churlish to me.

There seems to be a suggestion that they are simply a bunch of egotistical mates who dont really have GTFC at heart but are more concerned about being the bigger/better fan.  I don't know enough about the trust or individuals involved to know how true this is.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 60
tarka
September 22, 2011, 6:51pm
Table Wine Drinker
No, it isn't true....I can't speak for the present Board so I won't even try.  However, my motivation for joining the Trust (and the Board for that matter) was not to be a better or more superior fan but because I believed in the concept of supporter involvement in running football clubs.  This of course was quite a difficult concept to sell to others whilst everything seemed rosy and stable at the top with a multi-millionaire Chairman at the helm.

Despite that problem and a lack of numbers joining we did raise twenty odd thousand (most of which was within the period of the "Keep the Mariners Afloat" campaign). We also developed good links with the football club and John Fenty in particular.

After seven years as Chairman I had to leave because of what was going on in my life but, quite frankly, I would have been tempted to go anyway.  More than just apathy, there seems to be a general feeling of "what will the Trust do for me?" which is totally missing the point! The Trust is OUR opportunity as fans to have an influence on what happens at Grimsby Town but for it to succeed WE have to participate and help. For whatever reason (probably my own failings) we failed to get people to understand that point.

It isn't the end of the world however and the Trust is not beyond saving if people wish to do that.

On a final point, Grimbarian....I realise you are not the sharpest pencil in the case but can you please get this into that neolithic cranium of yours, I am no longer a member of the Board of GTST.  You can behave like a fly that desperately needs swatting if you like and your constant little digs may give you some sort of peverse satisfaction (and I think the subject of what gives you satisfaction has been well documented in previous threads) but your comments are futile as I don't think there is a current member of the Board who reads this messageboard with any degree of regularity!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 30 - 60
voice of reason
September 22, 2011, 7:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from tarka
No, it isn't true....I can't speak for the present Board so I won't even try.  However, my motivation for joining the Trust (and the Board for that matter) was not to be a better or more superior fan but because I believed in the concept of supporter involvement in running football clubs.  This of course was quite a difficult concept to sell to others whilst everything seemed rosy and stable at the top with a multi-millionaire Chairman at the helm.

Despite that problem and a lack of numbers joining we did raise twenty odd thousand (most of which was within the period of the "Keep the Mariners Afloat" campaign). We also developed good links with the football club and John Fenty in particular.

After seven years as Chairman I had to leave because of what was going on in my life but, quite frankly, I would have been tempted to go anyway.  More than just apathy, there seems to be a general feeling of "what will the Trust do for me?" which is totally missing the point! The Trust is OUR opportunity as fans to have an influence on what happens at Grimsby Town but for it to succeed WE have to participate and help. For whatever reason (probably my own failings) we failed to get people to understand that point.

It isn't the end of the world however and the Trust is not beyond saving if people wish to do that.

On a final point, Grimbarian....I realise you are not the sharpest pencil in the case but can you please get this into that neolithic cranium of yours, I am no longer a member of the Board of GTST.  You can behave like a fly that desperately needs swatting if you like and your constant little digs may give you some sort of peverse satisfaction (and I think the subject of what gives you satisfaction has been well documented in previous threads) but your comments are futile as I don't think there is a current member of the Board who reads this messageboard with any degree of regularity!

Genuine question Tarka... Are those that was last involved with the trust when you was there still interested in moving things forward...??? I understand you may not know the answer if you haven't been involved for a while...

Would you ever be interested in getting involved with it again...???

How can the trust be saved if no-one responds to people, as in Will Haddocks case...???

Why has Grimbarian got such an obsession and downer on the trust...??? Have you any idea...???

Private Message
Reply: 31 - 60
tarka
September 22, 2011, 7:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from voice of reason

Genuine question Tarka... Are those that was last involved with the trust when you was there still interested in moving things forward...??? I understand you may not know the answer if you haven't been involved for a while...

Would you ever be interested in getting involved with it again...???

How can the trust be saved if no-one responds to people, as in Will Haddocks case...???

Why has Grimbarian got such an obsession and downer on the trust...??? Have you any idea...???

I am sure the current Board members would consider moving things forward again IF more people (and particularly local people) were prepared to be involved.  Far be it from me to speak for Emma but I know that she is restricted on what she can do because of the fact that she lives out of town and has a demanding job which often takes her out of the country.

I feel the Trust could be saved but there would need to be a real indication of willingness from people!

Grimberian? Oh, who knows!  He was criticising the Trust before it was even formed!!  I think he's an attention seeker and he finds GTST an easy way of getting it.  

In terms of my involvement I would be prepared to reconsider but only if there was an indication of greater involvement from others...the job was soul destroying at times and I have no intention of putting myself through that again.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 32 - 60
voice of reason
September 22, 2011, 7:47pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from tarka

I am sure the current Board members would consider moving things forward again IF more people (and particularly local people) were prepared to be involved.  Far be it from me to speak for Emma but I know that she is restricted on what she can do because of the fact that she lives out of town and has a demanding job which often takes her out of the country.

I feel the Trust could be saved but there would need to be a real indication of willingness from people!

Grimberian? Oh, who knows!  He was criticising the Trust before it was even formed!!  I think he's an attention seeker and he finds GTST an easy way of getting it.  

In terms of my involvement I would be prepared to reconsider but only if there was an indication of greater involvement from others...the job was soul destroying at times and I have no intention of putting myself through that again.

Fair enough... Thanks for the answers... Maybe there could be some sort of release in the telegraph asking people to respond if they're interested in joining the trust and committing themselves in some sort of way...??? Can't really think of any other way of being able to gauge people's opinion...

Private Message
Reply: 33 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 22, 2011, 8:51pm
Season Ticket Holder
Im still waiting for the slander and libel paper you promised Tarka ill even PM you my address if you want it and BTW this was because i critised the Trust from start to finish and ended up being threatened with this by GTST.Ill give Grim Rob and Billo credit as thery didnt ban me or interfere with what was put on the MB by me when I was doing all this and the deplorable thing about this is even a member of my family were approached by a GTST Board member at the time of all this going on moaning at him about what i was doing.

Private Message
Reply: 34 - 60
tarka
September 22, 2011, 9:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
I'll give you one thing...you're persistant. Bless xxx
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 35 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 22, 2011, 9:48pm
Season Ticket Holder
Im just being honest about the situation which is something youre incapable of doing and people know this by the reaction you give.

Private Message
Reply: 36 - 60
tarka
September 22, 2011, 9:53pm
Table Wine Drinker
Keep going son...get it off your chest.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 37 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 22, 2011, 10:33pm
Brandy Drinker
my family were approached by a GTST Board member at the time of all this going on moaning at him about what i was doing.

If I was a member of your family I'd try and keep it quiet. I'd be embarrassed.

You're like one of those nutters who writes "green" letters of complaint to the BBC about everything.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 22, 2011, 10:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

What gives you that idea? Genuinely, I'm interested how you could come to this conclusion.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 22, 2011, 10:37pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Rich Boy

Come on. Tell us. What's this power struggle?

Tell us. Or do you just write down any randonm shitthat comes into your mind?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 60
forza ivano
September 23, 2011, 9:25am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,282
Gold Stars: 266
as 1 of the people involved in initially getting the Trust ball rolling I can only echo what tarka said - it was an attempt to get gtfc fans united in a constructive body that would help support the club.at the time there were a number of different bodies (supporters clubs/it's a grim exile/ disabled supporters/ travel clubs/international supporters) who were all supporting the club but doing their own thing, but nost felt that if it could be pulled together under the trust banner we could have a strong body which would a) represent the fans , who many felt had been woefully neglected, b) be a postive voice for change and c) raise money/suupport for the club in a time of need.
the initial meeting was superb, but unfortunately since then it has gone steadily downhill. the prime reason for this was that the enthusiasts were in the main living out of gy. for the Trust to regain ground it needs a body of committed enthusiasts from the gy area.Trouble is there is no evidence  in the 10(?) years of the Trusts existence that there is that body of people within Town's supporter base.
as seems so unfortunately usual, gy fans are brilliant in their moaning from the sidelines but hugley incapable of getting off their backsides and doing something about it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 60
Denby
September 23, 2011, 9:46am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Quoted from aldi_01

maybe we should have a poll for who is the best fan, my vote goes to john fenty, obviously
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 23, 2011, 11:59am
Season Ticket Holder
Mine goes to tarka any others??

Private Message
Reply: 43 - 60
STB
September 23, 2011, 12:37pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
My vote goes to fannies.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 60
tarka
September 23, 2011, 2:15pm
Table Wine Drinker

Awwwwww.....thanks Tony.  I'm touched xx

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 45 - 60
Super Clive
September 23, 2011, 4:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from tarka

Awwwwww.....thanks Tony.  I'm touched xx

Is this the tony that was in the GET after the match on Tuesday with another bloke being interview in the IMP car park ?

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk.....28-detail/story.html
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 60
tarka
September 23, 2011, 5:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Super Clive

Is this the tony that was in the GET after the match on Tuesday with another bloke being interview in the IMP car park ?

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk.....28-detail/story.html

lol...the very same!

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 47 - 60
TimMickleburgh
September 23, 2011, 10:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -5
You mean the cad with the strange voice?

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 24, 2011, 12:14am
Brandy Drinker
Come on Rich Boy. What's this power struggle that the Trust have been involved in?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 24, 2011, 12:18am
Brandy Drinker

Humbo, you could raise a lot of money for the club if that was you jumping off a building like in your picture thing.

x 10 if it was 100ft down onto concrete.

Let me know when I'll drive you to the venue.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 60
TWAreaTownSupporter
September 24, 2011, 12:20am
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
You mean the cad with the strange voice?

Now now Tim, don't take the Michael because of his voice.

Mock him for being what a woman gets 2 days after having a Brazilian.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 60
Biccys
September 24, 2011, 12:30am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27

Now now Tim, don't take the Michael because of his voice.

Mock him for being what a woman gets 2 days after having a Brazilian.

Stubble...?

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 52 - 60
barralad
September 24, 2011, 9:30pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,299
Gold Stars: 127

Is this the Tarka who intervened with John Fenty to stop you getting a ban from B.P.?

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 60
Wrawby_Mariner
September 24, 2011, 9:34pm
Season Ticket Holder
Whose the sig aimed at grimbarian???
Logged Offline
Reply: 54 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 25, 2011, 3:41am
Season Ticket Holder
No one

Private Message
Reply: 55 - 60
marinette
September 25, 2011, 8:02am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +38 / -4
Approval: +320
Gold Stars: 3
I thought this thread might give information about what's been going on with the trust in recent months / years, but instead all we get is a petty squabble and feeble insults.  Disappointed.

Private Message
Reply: 56 - 60
the Grimbarian
September 25, 2011, 10:02am
Season Ticket Holder
Well this is life on here people dont like opinions so it gets personal and petty and paranonia slips in  

Private Message
Reply: 57 - 60
Wrawby_Mariner
September 25, 2011, 10:48am
Season Ticket Holder
Well this is life on here people dont like opinions so it gets personal and petty and paranonia slips in  

Remove the signature please
Logged Offline
Reply: 58 - 60
Super Clive
September 25, 2011, 11:02am
Vodka Drinker

Its quite clear your being a massive nob, unless you have a reasonable explanation why you have that sig, I will assume it is aimed at wrawbs which is quite sad really for a man of your age helmet  
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 60
ginnywings
September 25, 2011, 11:07am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,154
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Super Clive

Its quite clear your being a massive nob, unless you have a reasonable explanation why you have that sig, I will assume it is aimed at wrawbs which is quite sad really for a man of your age helmet  

Agreed.

If the poster doesn't remove it,then the mods should.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 60
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTST - Very Quiet

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.