6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
voice of reason
September 21, 2011, 2:55pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from forza ivano
ps anyone else get the impression that parker will be mightily pleased by the reaction he has provoked - a long,rambling, disingenuous, misspelt attempt at rewriting history?

result: fenty looks like a little boy flailing around in all directions, with fans thinking increasingly negative things about him, his motives and his reaction to events

I agree with you... I think it looks like JF is already losing the plot and we aren't even into round three yet... I mean it takes some desperation to publish private e-mails, I can see why he didn't want to go on the radio but jeez, he's hardly been thoughtful, calm and considered by doing that has he...??? And if he claims that was thoughtful, calm and considered it shows what an absolute prat the guy is...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 57
jock dock tower
September 21, 2011, 2:55pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Two over inflated egos that obviously think that they are bigger and better than the club.What a pair of prats.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 57
forza ivano
September 21, 2011, 2:59pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,282
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from 75

Fair point, I think! But wouldn't Parker have to agree to sell them? (sorry, I don't understand it all).

no, fenty would buy up 350k of the unissued shares.

ps anyone know why we can't buy the unissued shares?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 57
Super Clive
September 21, 2011, 3:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from forza ivano

Money being the main Issue I would of thought.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 57
September 21, 2011, 3:01pm
Guest User
Quoted from forza ivano

Ahh, surely 'unissued' shares would devalue shares held by existing shareholders? Is there an infinite amount of these 'unissued' shares?
Reply: 24 - 57
forza ivano
September 21, 2011, 3:02pm

Exile
Quoted from Super Clive

Money being the main Issue I would of thought.

sorry ,didn't mean all of them in 1 go; i meant indiviuals buying 12-20 shares eachfor example
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 57
Super Clive
September 21, 2011, 3:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from forza ivano

sorry ,didn't mean all of them in 1 go; i meant indiviuals buying 12-20 shares eachfor example

Sorry mate, although does this have to be approved by the board ?
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 57
forza ivano
September 21, 2011, 3:05pm

Exile
Quoted from voice of reason

I agree with you... I think it looks like JF is already losing the plot and we aren't even into round three yet... I mean it takes some desperation to publish private e-mails, I can see why he didn't want to go on the radio but jeez, he's hardly been thoughtful, calm and considered by doing that has he...??? And if he claims that was thoughtful, calm and considered it shows what an absolute prat the guy is...

as my mate just emailed me

'revealing personal emails ? that's the lowest of the low

regards

FRANK LEOPOLD'

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 57
davmariner
September 21, 2011, 3:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,970
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from 75

Ahh, surely 'unissued' shares would devalue shares held by existing shareholders? Is there an infinite amount of these 'unissued' shares?

True, but didn't Parker say he that he wouldn't mind this? When Parker bought shares didn't this happen to Fenty's existing shares?

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 57
gtfc98
September 21, 2011, 3:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
The way I see it Fenty is looking for an exit strategy. He thought he could use Parkers controlling holding as a reason and force Parker into take control of the club. It hasn't work, he hasn't been able to force his hand and as a result we have a situation where neither of our benefactors appear to be willing to further finance the club.

What level of the pyramid will we be able to re-enter into next season?

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 57
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › JF Statement on the OS 21/09

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.