6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
tintowner
September 3, 2011, 10:17pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
Their fans seem to be saying all the same things that we were saying last season (and this). Some are predicting financial meltdown and automatic demotion. Even talk of an AFC Lincoln.

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
davmariner
September 3, 2011, 10:22pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 79

(For Aryan Imp's benefit)

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 52
cod.gtfc
September 3, 2011, 10:29pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
This time last season we were 4th in the table on 13 pts after beating Luton! went downhill from there.

Lincoln can't get much furthur down this season!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 52
Marinerz93
September 3, 2011, 11:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I know I've used it before but how can I not use it again for the Gimps dropping below us  

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2mczg28.gif[/IMG]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 52
Martz86
September 3, 2011, 11:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +129
That video is so funny, but I don't know whats more disturbing, his spazzing out or the fact he looks about 7 with a mustache
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 52
wigworld
September 3, 2011, 11:57pm

Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Get a grip! I know we won today, but we're hardly tearing up trees ourselves.

We could easily drop below them again next weekend (but hope not).

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 52
Marinerz93
September 3, 2011, 11:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Martz86
That video is so funny, but I don't know whats more disturbing, his spazzing out or the fact he looks about 7 with a mustache

He's a Scunt, he just got his DNA results back and he has more gene's than the average Scunt which means none of his siblings can be his parents  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 52
September 4, 2011, 12:01am
Guest User
Quoted from davmariner

(For Aryan Imp's benefit)

He's a good mate of mine. Doubt he cares - he's Manc City nowadays which I find bizarre. UTM, one team, one love.
Reply: 7 - 52
Marinerz93
September 4, 2011, 12:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from wigworld
Get a grip! I know we won today, but we're hardly tearing up trees ourselves.

We could easily drop below them again next weekend (but hope not).

UTM

And I suppose you'll be popping on their board to offer your pearls of wisdom, live in the moment and stop being a sour puss  

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 52
wigworld
September 4, 2011, 12:08am

Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from Marinerz93

And I suppose you'll be popping on their board to offer your pearls of wisdom, live in the moment and stop being a sour puss  

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 9 - 52
bobbyturtle
September 4, 2011, 12:18am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from 75

He's a good mate of mine. Doubt he cares - he's Manc City nowadays which I find bizarre. UTM, one team, one love.

said bob passmethebifter vicar.

lets get together and feel alright

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 52
RoboCod
September 4, 2011, 8:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Reading their board last night he cared alright. When he posts on the Man City board exclusively we'll know he's beyond caring about Lincoln. And us  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 52
NorfolkImp
September 4, 2011, 9:05am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -519
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from RoboCod
Reading their board last night he cared alright. When he posts on the Man City board exclusively we'll know he's beyond caring about Lincoln. And us  

When you find yourself willing a part-time pub team in Essex who play on a pitch not much bigger than Ashby Avenue, to score and compound the humiliation you know its time to call it a day. I know a lot has been said about your Burton game and I've wound you up about it, but Town fans showed passion that day, compared to the damp squib for us back in May, frankly I couldn't get away from Sinny Bank quick enough and on the first train home back to Leics in disgust.

No spitting my dummy out this time gents, it just felt like something finally died inside last night. Best wishes in getting back to where you belong btw!  

RIP LCFC - Apr 75' - Sept 11'

Private Message
Reply: 12 - 52
ponnyfan
September 4, 2011, 9:06am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
He is just an antagonist  - probably chuffed to bits with his TOTW award !

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 52
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 9:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Was this not predicted for Lincoln. Every Lincoln fan I've spoken to in pre season and so far I've said they'll struggle and many thought i was joking. In recent days town fans have been told to forget the past in order to go forward. Lincoln fans need to do this too. Last time they went into non league they were the only professional club in what was a pub league...things have changed, they are now one of the poor teams with an awful squad...

I know we aren't much better off at present but this thread isn't about us and with all due respect, yes we've all had a moan this year but at least there is a sense of realism around BP, that doesn't seem to exist at sincil male masturbation

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 52
Marinerz93
September 4, 2011, 9:36am

Barley Wine Drinker
I'm a realist and I'll follow Town in what ever league we are in but I will never forget what past players achieved for us, no one should ever forget that.  It's the players who earn us the right to play at a higher level and anyone wearing our strip should be aiming for that higher level.  The work ethic at the club has changed, it's getting back to how we used to be, success will come if that never give up and up and at em attitude continues, maybe not this season, maybe not the next but it will come and when it does the players and management could take us even higher than League 1.

Clubs of our stature though will need to be weary of Championship football, we were hit with ITV digital, the Scunts were hit with a poor first season then relegation menaing a shortfall in wages of around £3 Million, if they carry on they'll be the next Darlington (Similar sized fan base and history).

Private Message
Reply: 15 - 52
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 9:42am

Barley Wine Drinker
It's not about forgetting completely but it's about realising it is the past and this is the present. Constantly talking about good teams of old just makes us more annoyed and drunk off if anything.

As Ian brown says in 'good times'...let the good times roll again...they will one day, hopefully sooner rather than later for us...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 52
dapperz fun pub
September 4, 2011, 9:43am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,959
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Marinerz93
I'm a realist and I'll follow Town in what ever league we are in but I will never forget what past players achieved for us, no one should ever forget that.  It's the players who earn us the right to play at a higher level and anyone wearing our strip should be aiming for that higher level.  The work ethic at the club has changed, it's getting back to how we used to be, success will come if that never give up and up and at em attitude continues, maybe not this season, maybe not the next but it will come and when it does the players and management could take us even higher than League 1.

Clubs of our stature though will need to be weary of Championship football, we were hit with ITV digital, the Scunts were hit with a poor first season then relegation menaing a shortfall in wages of around £3 Million, if they carry on they'll be the next Darlington (Similar sized fan base and history).

i trully think the scunts golden period is over probably lower mid table this year and then freefall the next
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 52
RoboCod
September 4, 2011, 9:47am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
Was this not predicted for Lincoln. Every Lincoln fan I've spoken to in pre season and so far I've said they'll struggle and many thought i was joking. In recent days town fans have been told to forget the past in order to go forward. Lincoln fans need to do this too. Last time they went into non league they were the only professional club in what was a pub league...things have changed, they are now one of the poor teams with an awful squad...

I know we aren't much better off at present but this thread isn't about us and with all due respect, yes we've all had a moan this year but at least there is a sense of realism around BP, that doesn't seem to exist at sincil male masturbation

Pretty much correct. They seem to be at the same stage as us, this time last season. Cold harsh reality has caught up with them. Mind you, the fans may find it hard to be realistic when their own players (Yes Mr McCallum, I'm pointing and laughing at you) gob off in the pre-season by predicting he fancies getting 25 goals  
Not looking good, and with the 'panic measure' of sacking the manager still to come, it could get worse.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 52
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 9:47am

Barley Wine Drinker
I think you're right about the scunts, but many of their fans, proper fans not the thick traveller twits we get on here or the idiots on look north realise that they could fall further...I've seen little evidence from gimps fans of this. They got too cocky after those 4 wins in January and it came back and copulated em over

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 52
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 9:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Not to mention the naivety I've seen from gimps fans who won't admit the club has no fuvking money and no one actually putting anything in...

Just read their message board. What comical reading, more concerned about 'the wheels coming off at grimsby' and their hatred towards us, bless em shame it isn't reciprocated.

They should really look closer to home before laughing at others, they did this last year and if came back to haunt them...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 52
mariner91
September 4, 2011, 11:04am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,662
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from RoboCod

Pretty much correct. They seem to be at the same stage as us, this time last season. Cold harsh reality has caught up with them. Mind you, the fans may find it hard to be realistic when their own players (Yes Mr McCallum, I'm pointing and laughing at you) gob off in the pre-season by predicting he fancies getting 25 goals  
Not looking good, and with the 'panic measure' of sacking the manager still to come, it could get worse.

I wonder who would want to manage Lincoln if they did sack Tilson. They have a really poor squad, poor attendances which I can see getting worse, a poor budget and their financial future looks bleak, hardly enticing for anyone on the way up which suggests they'd get a manager no better than Tilson. And with it not being the new guy's squad, they would be in big trouble!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 52
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 11:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
They also have a bad history of appointing managers like us in recent years...I await tomorrow's echo tonsee what crap is in it this week from another player passing the blame...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 52
Manchester Mariner
September 4, 2011, 11:36am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from NorfolkImp

When you find yourself willing a part-time pub team in Essex who play on a pitch not much bigger than Ashby Avenue, to score and compound the humiliation you know its time to call it a day.

Especially when you've got another team lined up to support who suddenly have billions of pounds at their disposal eh?

The word turncoat springs to mind.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 52
VictorMeldrewsDad
September 4, 2011, 12:00pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Aryan, you are on the wrong board to try to justify your reasons for jumping ship. Don't tell us what it is like for poor little Lincoln, we all know how it feels. Unlike you most of us have stuck with it and dusted ourselves down and carried on the best we can. Like i always say, Grimsby chose me, i didn't choose them. Get yourself on the Chelsea, Man U or City sites with the rest of the glory hunters.

I will never forget where I was the day Kennedy was stabbed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 52
ponnyfan
September 4, 2011, 12:32pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from VictorMeldrewsDad
Aryan, you are on the wrong board to try to justify your reasons for jumping ship. Don't tell us what it is like for poor little Lincoln, we all know how it feels. Unlike you most of us have stuck with it and dusted ourselves down and carried on the best we can. Like i always say, Grimsby chose me, i didn't choose them. Get yourself on the Chelsea, Man U or City sites with the rest of the glory hunters.
Top post

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 52
dapperz fun pub
September 4, 2011, 12:59pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,959
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from VictorMeldrewsDad

the last 2 sentences are bang on for most on here
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 52
cleeimp
September 4, 2011, 1:52pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
The Imps are worse off this time because last time they were in this state they had big Kieth to drag them back into the league with some very good none league players.
imps get real your in a worse boat than GTFC so face it and get on.+

cleefish
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 52
Helgy
September 4, 2011, 2:40pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
It's hilarious reading the posts on Lincoln Vitals,people with feck all post coming on and revelling with the fall.
There is a pattern win a game and they disappear lose a game and its doom and gloom.
I think its not the players he did sign some good ones its Tilsons and Brushs lack of tactics one win in 18, you know the score you were there with Woods.
I have stated for the past few years we have mirrored your fall and our chairman cannot match your's spending power.
Ity's going to take a miracle for us to turn it around.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 52
upthestripes
September 4, 2011, 2:50pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Helgy
It's hilarious reading the posts on Lincoln Vitals,people with feck all post coming on and revelling with the fall.
There is a pattern win a game and they disappear lose a game and its doom and gloom.
I think its not the players he did sign some good ones its Tilsons and Brushs lack of tactics one win in 18, you know the score you were there with Woods.
I have stated for the past few years we have mirrored your fall and our chairman cannot match your's spending power.
Ity's going to take a miracle for us to turn it around.

I think you'll have enough to pull yourselves up to mid-table, but we said it before you came down, this league is a nightmare.
Lots of bigger clubs here now (inc. 3 ex Championship sides) and only 1 auto promotion spot - plus a load of teams who are damned difficult to break down.
I reckon your problem is like ours and every other league team that falls through the trap door - too many fans expect to go straight back up even despite knowing about the other league teams that have failed before them.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 52
Helgy
September 4, 2011, 3:09pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from upthestripes

I think you'll have enough to pull yourselves up to mid-table, but we said it before you came down, this league is a nightmare.
Lots of bigger clubs here now (inc. 3 ex Championship sides) and only 1 auto promotion spot - plus a load of teams who are damned difficult to break down.
I reckon your problem is like ours and every other league team that falls through the trap door - too many fans expect to go straight back up even despite knowing about the other league teams that have failed before them.

Spot on i could not believe what people were saying and now those very same people are in meltdown.
There is no magic wand and the reality is we are in it upto our necks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 52
hertfordshire mariner
September 4, 2011, 4:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +34
Quoted from mariner91

I wonder who would want to manage Lincoln if they did sack Tilson. They have a really poor squad, poor attendances which I can see getting worse, a poor budget and their financial future looks bleak, hardly enticing for anyone on the way up which suggests they'd get a manager no better than Tilson. And with it not being the new guy's squad, they would be in big trouble!

whats Mike Newell up to nowdays?  

"Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 52
Super Clive
September 4, 2011, 4:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from 3024
fack off. stupid cods! you are interested in us, i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the helmet with 230 odd posts on a GTFC board, Scrotum
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 52
September 4, 2011, 4:15pm
Guest User
[quote=75]

"he's Manc City nowadays which I find bizarre."

Rather Man city Than Manure any day!!!!!!
Reply: 33 - 52
Lincoln Imp
September 4, 2011, 4:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from Super Clive

Says the helmet with 230 odd posts on a GTFC board, Scrotum

shat it!!!! I am superior to you
Reply: 34 - 52
ponnyfan
September 4, 2011, 4:28pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from 3024

A superior wannabe cockney by the tone of your posts  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 52
Lincoln Imp
September 4, 2011, 4:30pm
Guest User
funny kid
Reply: 36 - 52
Super Clive
September 4, 2011, 4:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from 3024

Maybe so, Mr Premature Ejac..........
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 52
ponnyfan
September 5, 2011, 11:25am
Special Brew Drinker
Oh no !!!! You have damaged my reputation   Get a life

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 52
Les Brechin
September 5, 2011, 11:47am

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,713
Gold Stars: 174
I'm sure Aryan is regretting starting this thread now. Quite funny to read actually.  

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=22685&start=1

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 52
RoboCod
September 5, 2011, 11:59am
Barley Wine Drinker
I'm aboard, and to anyone who says it's mad to talk of the play offs: look at the maths. Look at the form. Look at the games in hand. Look at the squad. Look at the confidence.

Believe

24th two weeks ago to the playoffs come May!!!
That would be a turnaround!
Can it be done?

of course it can be done, but can WE do it lol

The thing is two weeks ago many of us could not see where the next win could come from. Now we can't see the next defeat!! I think we are closer to the playoffs now than we are relegation

Hopefully a day watching the Imps get promoted then watching the Mighty bottom win at Wembley in the Champions League Final! Just a bit optimistic?

If Tilson could take us from practically bottom to winning the playoffs there would be lots of interest in his services I would think. We'd get compensation, but maybe a less noticable promotion next season may be the best for us?

What a FANTASTIC Thread  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 52
1mickylyons
September 5, 2011, 5:07pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from aldi_01
It's not about forgetting completely but it's about realising it is the past and this is the present. Constantly talking about good teams of old just makes us more annoyed and drunk off if anything.

As Ian brown says in 'good times'...let the good times roll again...they will one day, hopefully sooner rather than later for us...

Not at all aldi,i think by remembering past greats you always hope to be inside BP to get a glimpse of the next future great weve had a few false dawns in recent years with Northy,Bore etc but Ryan Bennet is doing well and before that Oster was a priveledge to watch.We will be back
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 52
Mariner_501
September 5, 2011, 5:50pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +227
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Les Brechin
I'm sure Aryan is regretting starting this thread now. Quite funny to read actually.  

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=22685&start=1

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 52
upthestripes
September 5, 2011, 7:17pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from NorfolkImp

When you find yourself willing a part-time pub team in Essex who play on a pitch not much bigger than Ashby Avenue, to score and compound the humiliation you know its time to call it a day. I know a lot has been said about your Burton game and I've wound you up about it, but Town fans showed passion that day, compared to the damp squib for us back in May, frankly I couldn't get away from Sinny Bank quick enough and on the first train home back to Leics in disgust.

No spitting my dummy out this time gents, it just felt like something finally died inside last night. Best wishes in getting back to where you belong btw!  

RIP LCFC - Apr 75' - Sept 11'

Dear oh dear! If that was not a heat of the moment post then any respect I had for you has just gone.
And if that's not spitting your dummy out then what is the correct expression for it?
You came on here for an entire season making smug remarks and taking the wizz out of our predicament and now this is how you react under much the same circumstances? As I said, no more respect.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 52
siy2k5
September 5, 2011, 7:27pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from upthestripes

Dear oh dear! If that was not a heat of the moment post then any respect I had for you has just gone.
And if that's not spitting your dummy out then what is the correct expression for it?
You came on here for an entire season making smug remarks and taking the wizz out of our predicament and now this is how you react under much the same circumstances? As I said, no more respect.

2 words.  Surrender.  Monkey.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 52
upthestripes
September 5, 2011, 7:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from siy2k5

2 words.  Surrender.  Monkey.

I could think of 2 more Si

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 52
siy2k5
September 5, 2011, 7:56pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from upthestripes

I could think of 2 more Si

Hahaha I could think of several, but I was being polite

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 52
voice of reason
September 5, 2011, 8:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from upthestripes

He'll be back... Just like last time...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 52
AndyDarloFC
September 6, 2011, 11:08am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from tintowner
Their fans seem to be saying all the same things that we were saying last season (and this). Some are predicting financial meltdown and automatic demotion. Even talk of an AFC Lincoln.

I thought they was the big boys of this league. How they was gunna walk the league, haaa. Reality shock for them. Same old Lincoln, always shite.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 48 - 52
RonMariner
September 6, 2011, 3:47pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,724
Gold Stars: 226

whats Mike Newell up to nowdays?  

About 36 holes of golf a day I would think.............

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 52
ponnyfan
September 6, 2011, 3:53pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from RonMariner

About 36 holes of golf a day I would think.............

19th hole more like  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
RoboCod
September 6, 2011, 4:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ponnyfan
19th hole more like  

Under a hedge more like....

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
RonMariner
September 6, 2011, 4:56pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,724
Gold Stars: 226
Even though there is some justice in this situation for those gimps who were here gloating at our demise, I must say that I wouldn't wish the BSP on anyone, even them.  This rotten football graveyard is a nightmare for any former League club.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gimps message board

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.