13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
August 15, 2011, 8:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from STB
When you actually talk to Graham, he's like a GTFC history book.
Graham knew when Gary Birtles' birthday was without the need for books or internet.
I don't know who pseudonym is but shame on him for mocking Graham.

Is he autistic?

Used to see him a lot at the bus stop outside freshney and every time he was telling anyone who wanted to listen about town's last result + details. I doubt there is a more dedicated mariner!

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 127
pseudonym
August 15, 2011, 8:22pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from Paddymariner

I got talking to Graham at Histon last season. He seems like a really nice bloke. I wish I'd asked him for a score prediction at half time.
Did Graham used to live near BP when he was young? I seem to remember my mates and I having to drag some lunatic off him who was intent on giving him a good kicking many years ago.
Yes he did and still does live close to Blundell Park. If anyone had tried to give him a good kicking, they would have been on a loser. He was in a fight on the disabled coach several years ago and apparently does not feel pain when attacked. I would have taken him to Braintree but his sister wouldn't allow it as he would arrive home too late to be at Cromwell Road for work on Wednesday. He is always having a laugh with our travellers on the journeys

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 127
flash1
August 15, 2011, 8:25pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from pseudonym
Yes he did and still does live close to Blundell Park. If anyone had tried to give him a good kicking, they would have been on a loser. He was in a fight on the disabled coach several years ago and apparently does not feel pain when attacked. I would have taken him to Braintree but his sister wouldn't allow it as he would arrive home too late to be at Cromwell Road for work on Wednesday. He is always having a laugh with our travellers on the journeys

wasnt it against leon?birmingham away i think!lol

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 127
battered haddock
August 15, 2011, 8:26pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Graham is our very own rain man. i realy do wish we had more supporters like him also in the words of Bernard he is in our gang ..........full stop......!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 127
Mariner_501
August 15, 2011, 8:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 28
Remember when Graham always used to come speak to my Grandad after each game while we waited for a taxi. What an entertaining bloke, mad on town.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 127
pseudonym
August 15, 2011, 8:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Quoted from flash1

wasnt it against leon?birmingham away i think!lol
Yes it was

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 127
Paddymariner
August 15, 2011, 8:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Quoted from the Grimbarian
Yes he does Paddy i think down Harrington Street

Yeah this happened in Harrington Street about 3 or 4 hours before kick off.
I knew the bloke who attacked him and took great delight in twatting him a illegitimate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 127
siy2k5
August 15, 2011, 8:54pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from Paddymariner

Yeah this happened in Harrington Street about 3 or 4 hours before kick off.
I knew the bloke who attacked him and took great delight in twatting him a illegitimate.

Good on ya, have a rep point lol

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 127
voice of reason
August 15, 2011, 9:03pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Quoted from pseudonym

Why should I have to explain to the likes of you lot. I would take Graham to any away match and have known his family for well over 30 years. You lot are the saddos with the learning disabilities

Oh well done, you are the sad p.rick you come across as being... and you have diagnosed us with learning disabilities...???

The fact you know his family is worse, surely you realise what the guy has been subjected to in his lifetime by morons thinking it's funny to take the urine...

Of course I didn''t really expect you to explain your reasons for starting the thread, which is one of the most pointless ever on this site and the reason I didn't expect you to explain it is because there can be no reasonable explanation...

Anyway you have plenty of issues yourself and I suggest until you sort your own inadequacies out you would be better not pointing out other people's...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 127
Paddymariner
August 15, 2011, 9:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Quoted from siy2k5

Good on ya, have a rep point lol

Ha ha cheers bud!

The bloke I'm talking about was a serial idiot.
He once came into the ponny with a holdall full of spanners that he'd stolen. He was going to throw them at the players.......our players!
We got them off him before he could do any damage.
I once threw him into the sea when we'd been fishing and he butchered a plaice that he'd caught.
On another occasion I lumped him full on in the face with my Fender Telecaster when he invaded my band's stage at the Submarine.
What a moron!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 127
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Graham

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.