Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln to play youth team...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 75 Guests

Lincoln to play youth team...

This thread currently has 7,655 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Biccys
July 28, 2011, 9:41am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Citymariner

Haha, we had a shock when came down too.

You struggled with trinity's midfield!

Yeah but Chopper Leary was playing so ya know, anyone would struggle against such a powerhouse.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 80 - 81
aldi_01
July 28, 2011, 10:43am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Lincoln have once again resurrected their silly obsession with all things town. I couldn't give two shits abou Lincoln, the beat thing is that it's a nearby game. I dint see them as even our second rivals and whilst a little egotistical of me, we will be seen by the lower teams as a bigger team.

Lincoln have been down before and seem to think they'll come back as easy as they did last time, what 99% of gimps fans don't realise is is that there are clubs they will regard as tinpot which have 100% more cash than their little tiny community club. Seems many of the problems can be traced back to their change to a community club, may be it was a bad move.

As for tilson, I think a few imps fans are too convinced by him, they should havestayed up last year but bad management and poor players that didn't care cost them dearly and in the weeks after the season the board, manager and players just kept blaming each other, knowone took any responsibility.

I can see why he wants to play the young lads, make the most of it, they'll have to get rid of half of them the following season. I can't see town taking a first team anyway so could purely beba very low level friendly.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 81
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln to play youth team...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.