Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln to play youth team...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 97 Guests

Lincoln to play youth team...

This thread currently has 7,649 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Impish
July 25, 2011, 7:14pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

Can't see alot going now, especially from Lincoln! And the Lincs FA will not be best pleased.

Whhooop de doo, can see FIFA getting involved about the whole sorry fiasco  

£5 penalty for the side which finishes the lowest out of Lincoln or Grimsby in the BSP this season
£5 penalty paid by the other for the side that has the highest league scorer out of Lincoln and Grimsby
£5 penalty for which side gets the most points over the other covering both league games.

Bet between Impish and Mariner91, loser has to pay cheque to kids wards at Diana POW or Lincoln County Hospital.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 81
mariner91
July 25, 2011, 7:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,837
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Impish

As for imps fans being disolutioned, I reckon all are behind Tilly and now that what looks like a decent squad has been built, will be given enough time.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 81
Impish
July 25, 2011, 7:31pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

I feel a wager coming on here

£5 penalty for the side which finishes the lowest out of Lincoln or Grimsby in the BSP this season
£5 penalty paid by the other for the side that has the highest league scorer out of Lincoln and Grimsby
£5 penalty for which side gets the most points over the other covering both league games.

Bet between Impish and Mariner91, loser has to pay cheque to kids wards at Diana POW or Lincoln County Hospital.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 81
mariner91
July 25, 2011, 7:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Impish

I feel a wager coming on here

Not right now because the transfer window isn't closed and you could sign some good players. However, if the transfer window closes and you haven't then yeah I'm up for that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 81
NorfolkImp
July 25, 2011, 7:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
ffs not another gimp,really dont understand someone signing on too another clubs board apart from aryan who is probably going through that mid life crisis of trying to understand where his loyalties lie?

I don't understand where you have been for the last 'X' number of years either? Call yourself a Town fan, 40 measly posts and you've got the gall to have a cyber-pop at me?

Private Message
Reply: 34 - 81
Impish
July 25, 2011, 7:40pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Not right now because the transfer window isn't closed and you could sign some good players. However, if the transfer window closes and you haven't then yeah I'm up for that.

You could sign some good players, or just sign the likes of Elding!  

Our squad is nearly finished with maybe one or two defenders, possibly one midfielder left.  Surely thats not going to scare you into putting your money where your mouth is!?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 81
mariner91
July 25, 2011, 7:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Impish

You could sign some good players, or just sign the likes of Elding!  

Our squad is nearly finished with maybe one or two defenders, possibly one midfielder left.  Surely thats not going to scare you into putting your money where your mouth is!?  

Like I said, depends who it is, if you were to sign Ashley Young or someone else quality (obviously slightly exaggerated) then yes it would scare me a bit but if your squad stays reasonably the same as it is now then I will.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 81
mariner91
July 25, 2011, 7:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Oh and for what its worth, I am slightly sceptical over the signing of Elding but in Hearn and Coulson I think we have at least 30 goals. Pearson and the other cb's will chip in because from what I've heard Artus is very good at corners. Then Spencer, Duffy and the midfielders like Eagle, Disley and Church will all grab a few. So even if Elding is a flop, I don't think it will make too much difference.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 81
wigworld
July 25, 2011, 7:51pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
I'm sure it'll be less money through the gate if you play youth squad. I presume we'll be fielding a youth squad if that's what you're doing, and I'm not sure many people will bother making the journey for that.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 38 - 81
Impish
July 25, 2011, 7:53pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Like I said, depends who it is, if you were to sign Ashley Young or someone else quality (obviously slightly exaggerated) then yes it would scare me a bit but if your squad stays reasonably the same as it is now then I will.

I was thinking of something along the lines of -

Would be happy to write a cheque to the kids ward at Diana POW Hospital, you could do the same for Lincoln County Hospital!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 81
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln to play youth team...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.