Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln to play youth team...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 76 Guests

Lincoln to play youth team...

This thread currently has 7,654 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
mariner91
July 25, 2011, 8:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,837
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Impish

I was thinking of something along the lines of -

£5 penalty for the side which finishes the lowest out of Lincoln or Grimsby in the BSP this season
£5 penalty paid by the other for the side that has the highest league scorer out of Lincoln and Grimsby
£5 penalty for which side gets the most points over the other covering both league games.

Would be happy to write a cheque to the kids ward at Diana POW Hospital, you could do the same for Lincoln County Hospital!

Yeah okay, I like that sound of that and as it will be going to a good cause you can count me in.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 81
marinerian
July 25, 2011, 8:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
I have an idea for a charity event(s)!

Lets have a fans boxing session. Obviously have it run by two boxing clubs, get real refs in and raise money like we did for the bike ride?

I also say invite Scunny  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 81
Impish
July 25, 2011, 8:45pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Quoted from mariner91

Yeah okay, I like that sound of that and as it will be going to a good cause you can count me in.

Ok we have a deal.  Be good if both kids wards could get a bit of money.  Dont let me down Imps  

£5 penalty for the side which finishes the lowest out of Lincoln or Grimsby in the BSP this season
£5 penalty paid by the other for the side that has the highest league scorer out of Lincoln and Grimsby
£5 penalty for which side gets the most points over the other covering both league games.

Bet between Impish and Mariner91, loser has to pay cheque to kids wards at Diana POW or Lincoln County Hospital.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 81
Impish
July 25, 2011, 8:45pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from marinerian

Lets have a fans boxing session. Obviously have it run by two boxing clubs, get real refs in and raise money like we did for the bike ride?

I also say invite Scunny  

I nominate Paul aka Baghdad Imp!

Bet between Impish and Mariner91, loser has to pay cheque to kids wards at Diana POW or Lincoln County Hospital.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 81
tashee69
July 25, 2011, 9:02pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from marinerian

I also say invite Scunny  

If you had meant FOOTBALL refs you'd have made a fortune !!! Oh, as long as everyone could punch the ref !!!  

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 81
upthestripes
July 25, 2011, 10:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Impish

I was thinking of something along the lines of -

Would be happy to write a cheque to the kids ward at Diana POW Hospital, you could do the same for Lincoln County Hospital!

Mate that's a great gesture, hats off to you for that.
Count me in too

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 81
marinerian
July 25, 2011, 10:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
lets have another charity event? or events? Got a few ideas

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 81
Impish
July 25, 2011, 10:38pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes

Mate that's a great gesture, hats off to you for that.
Count me in too

Its between me and Mariner 91.  You go and get your own mug Imp fan to bet with!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 81
Marinerz93
July 25, 2011, 10:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Impish

I nominate Paul aka Baghdad Imp!

Phhhh Baghdad, the action was further north than Baghdad.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 81
ginnywings
July 26, 2011, 12:23am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
If Lincoln do better than us next season,it will only be because the league cloggers and part timers won't see Lincoln as a big scalp and raise their game like they did against us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 81
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln to play youth team...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.