13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Abdul19
June 9, 2011, 7:14pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,596
Gold Stars: 219
Not as good as he thinks he is. Likes to be the 'ball playing' centre half and is half decent at it, but can be caught out. Easily out-muscled too. In summary: he's alright!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 129
gtfc98
June 9, 2011, 7:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
What a money grabbing girl private. Has anyone got that picture of him with the other girl private who's gone to Fleetwood? Thought he wanted league football? Tosser!

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 129
cjbill
June 9, 2011, 7:20pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +215
can anyone else find on the internet where it says he's signed for them??? coz i cant...  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 129
alvinghammariner
June 9, 2011, 7:20pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +32 / -7
Approval: +114
Well we'll get a lot of freekicks from them next season, he likes to hug strikers.

Now based in reading, do I class as an exile yet?
http://twitter.com/#!/HenryBarber
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 129
thefish
June 9, 2011, 7:21pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +2,258
Gold Stars: 67
Quoted from gtfc98
What a money grabbing girl private. Has anyone got that picture of him with the other girl private who's gone to Fleetwood? Thought he wanted league football? Tosser!

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 129
Fishfinger
June 9, 2011, 7:22pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +46 / -6
Approval: +144
My general opinion of him is that he's quite a good footballer, but not a good defender if you can see where I'm coming from. Not bad in the air or at tackling and is pretty good at reading the game, to be fair. However he does indeed like to hug strikers and gives away a lot of free kicks, not the strongest or quicker either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 129
ROKERITE
June 9, 2011, 7:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
Had Atkinson's contract run out? If so the timing is unfortunate, as he's six weeks too old to warrant a transfer fee, if it's a Bosman.
As for joining Fleetwood; yes, ofcourse Grimsby is a bigger club than Fleetwood, but then Grimsby is a bigger club than Crawley: that didn't prevent The Red Devils waltzing into The League. Fleetwood are clearly attempting to do in 2011-12 what Crawley did last season. If they've offered Atkinson more than any League Two team then the opportunity to be part of a BSQ Conference Premier title winning team is an attractive option. If Fleetwood fall short he may regret it and they may have problems.
I say again, next season is a going to be a thriller in your division.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 129
Tommy
June 9, 2011, 7:24pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Can hardly call him a girl private for going somewhere for the money. Who out of us lot wouldn't do the same? And let's be honest Fleetwood must be hot favourites to win the league now anyway so he could be back in the football league this time next year anyway.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 129
Fishfinger
June 9, 2011, 7:25pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +46 / -6
Approval: +144
Quoted from ROKERITE
Had Atkinson's contract run out? If so the timing is unfortunate, as he's six weeks too old to warrant a transfer fee, if it's a Bosman.
As for joining Fleetwood; yes, ofcourse Grimsby is a bigger club than Fleetwood, but then Grimsby is a bigger club than Crawley: that didn't prevent The Red Devils waltzing into The League. Fleetwood are clearly attempting to do in 2011-12 what Crawley did last season. If they've offered Atkinson more than any League Two team then the opportunity to be part of a BSQ Conference Premier title winning team is an attractive option. If Fleetwood fall short he may regret it and they may have problems.
I say again, next season is a going to be a thriller in your division.

so, who do your support then?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 129
ROKERITE
June 9, 2011, 7:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Fishfinger

so, who do your support then?

My username's a give-away, I'm a Sunderland supporter. Mind, I'm spending a lot more time on Fishy Talk (and several other BSP teams sites) than any Sunderland messageboard. I'm not looking forward to our coming season but I'm excited about yours.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 129
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rob Atkinson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.