Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Manager 2009
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 161 Guests

Football Manager 2009

This thread currently has 22,656 views. Print
20 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Recommend Thread
lincolnsmariner
November 3, 2008, 10:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Quoted from alvinghammariner
i downloaded the demo but m pc is too excrement to get it to work.   gutted.

same, have to wait for my laptop to come back

Football isnt about life and Death,
It means much more

[url]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110883967688&ref=nf[/url] BTTB II

Private Message
Reply: 20 - 199
GG
November 4, 2008, 5:06pm
Folkestone Mariner
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +5 / -3
Approval: +103
Gold Stars: 5
It worked OK for half hour and then crashed. Now whenever I try loading the game up it says an unexpected error has occurred and needs to close. After reading the SI Games forums it seems hundreds (if not thousands) of people are getting the same problem. Why release a game with so many bugs? Why didn't the beta testers spot all the problems?

Exiled Mariner in Folkestone.
[url=http://twitter.com/GaryJJSpate]Twitter?[/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 21 - 199
alvinghammariner
November 4, 2008, 5:33pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +32 / -7
Approval: +114
Quoted from GG
It worked OK for half hour and then crashed. Now whenever I try loading the game up it says an unexpected error has occurred and needs to close. After reading the SI Games forums it seems hundreds (if not thousands) of people are getting the same problem. Why release a game with so many bugs? Why didn't the beta testers spot all the problems?

They probably have pc's worth thousands of pounds so don't notice problems that normal pc's would get, hope the patch fixes it.

Now based in reading, do I class as an exile yet?
http://twitter.com/#!/HenryBarber
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 199
BAWC
November 4, 2008, 5:46pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Quoted from GG

They've said they'll release a patch on launch day because of problems like excessive injuries, slow loading times, crashing etc etc.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 199
GG
November 5, 2008, 6:53pm
Folkestone Mariner
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +5 / -3
Approval: +103
Gold Stars: 5
Yeah I read that but this patch is only available to download from their web site. What about the thousands who don't have net access?

Exiled Mariner in Folkestone.
[url=http://twitter.com/GaryJJSpate]Twitter?[/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 24 - 199
BAWC
November 5, 2008, 8:12pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
I don't imagine it's thousands...the chances are if they dont have the internet it's because they have a konked computer and if that's case it's unlikely they'll have the spec to install FM anyway. The errors pre-patch are annoying but they're not too bad.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 199
immariner
November 6, 2008, 2:17am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,420
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from DocDock
Yep, got the demo from steam.

Need a few players for town though, suggestions? Watkiss reckons Heywood's one of the best defenders in the team

I missed out on Hadji! Loan signings mate- Stockdale from Fulham will challenge Barnes for the number 1 jersey. Also signed a quality central midfielder on loan called Collison, constant 7.5 ratings from him. Signed Fleetwood from Charlton too for 4k. Played 5 league games without losing and can't be bothered with it now, takes too long to load the matches.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 199
alvinghammariner
November 6, 2008, 10:45pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +32 / -7
Approval: +114
whats towns budget/debt/expectation etc?

Now based in reading, do I class as an exile yet?
http://twitter.com/#!/HenryBarber
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 199
Venkman
November 7, 2008, 7:48am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -3
Approval: +3
Well i've just gone and booked next Friday off work so i can have a full on weekend of Footy Manager  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 199
Neilo83
November 7, 2008, 10:42am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
The first patch will be released on the same day as the game, so dont worry about the bugs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 199
20 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Manager 2009

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.