6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
December 6, 2023, 10:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Just watched some of the testimony given today by Boris at the covid inquiry, and it drives home what a despicable human being he is. He should be in a criminal court to my mind, and he should go to prison, but he won't, more's the pity.

The two tier justice system and his friends in high places will ensure he gets off with a slap on the wrist.

One of the right wing rags even suggested that he was a victim, just like that other scumbag Hancock claimed the other day.

Truly sickening.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 50
Humbercod
December 7, 2023, 5:53am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

Like your kids school? You need to march down there and pull them out of that pinko commie school were they are being brainwashed with all sorts of left wing propaganda. You don't want to leave it too late and they end up blocking motorways with Just Stop Oil and vegan terrorist groups.

Discussing ITV reality shows in the classroom is pretty much the definition of cultural Marxism, in a way.

Even in my day when I think back most of the teachers were massive lefty’s but a lot better than today, I don’t ever remember teachers spouting their political opinions and this was in the heyday of Thatcher. I do feel for the school children today with this new breed of woke warriors pushing their anti capitalist/conservative views on them. But many on here wrongly agree  strangely!

https://educationhub.blog.gov......at-you-need-to-know/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 50
Humbercod
December 7, 2023, 5:56am
Cocktail Drinker
Farage still in the jungle he’s coming across great with the youngsters. The lefty’s on X are in meltdown, I’m reliving Brexit night all over again 🤣🤣🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 50
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 7, 2023, 7:10am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
I wish someone would get that fückin Town bobble hat back off the lying cünt.

It’s not a good look for the town or Town being associated with a pathological liar.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 50
MuddyWaters
December 7, 2023, 7:25am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,277
Gold Stars: 236

It’s not a good look for the town or Town being associated with a pathological liar.

Yep. Lia Nici has gone very quiet too.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 50
Sandford1981
December 7, 2023, 8:28am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Yep. Lia Nici has gone very quiet too.

Got minions posting propaganda through letterboxes though! I couldn’t quite believe what I was reading. If I didn’t think she was delusional before I definitely do now. Absolutely astonishing, cringe worthy and embarrassing.

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 50
DB
December 7, 2023, 9:22am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.46
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,043
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Sandford1981

Got minions posting propaganda through letterboxes though! I couldn’t quite believe what I was reading. If I didn’t think she was delusional before I definitely do now. Absolutely astonishing, cringe worthy and embarrassing.

As usual.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 50
Humbercod
December 8, 2023, 7:06am
Cocktail Drinker
C’mon Nige💪
You’re making my mornings a pleasure, when I find out they’re still voting for you 🤣
He’s going to be a force to be reckoned with if he goes back into politics.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 50
promotion plaice
December 8, 2023, 1:35pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

An online petition has been raised to stop Boris Johnson sporting Grimsby Town FC hats in public.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-67653797

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 50
Humbercod
December 8, 2023, 5:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from promotion plaice

An online petition has been raised to stop Boris Johnson sporting Grimsby Town FC hats in public.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-67653797

Pathetic!

Just read the article - However, on Friday fans outside Blundell Park, the home of the Mariners, did not appear to have a problem with his choice of headwear.🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 50
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Boris Johnson

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.