chipsandgravy
April 17, 2023, 6:19pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,631
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from diehardmariner
Keep going mate.  It's easier said than done but ride both the highs and lows, the rough and smooth.

Don't worry too much about the bigger picture, just focus on each day, even the next hour if you need to.  Huge step that your recognising the need to speak about things rather than let them get on top of you!

You'll find yourself, it will come!

Good words and a red cross. Sad.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 82
DB
April 17, 2023, 6:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.39
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,055
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from Hagrid
Hi,

Been at the game, hoping to go to Stevanage too, started on medication which been told will make me feel worse before it gets better, still struggling in the alone moments, thoughts and emotions are a bit shot to pieces but Harrison House are supporting me through that.

appreciate it all kind words and messages, in truth i cant wait for the season to end.

have not really logged on here recently and wont be doing for a while as ive got to make my self right again, this isnt one incident thats caused a problem, its years and years of not speaking, not expressing and not being myself.

hope we finish the season well

It's good to hear from you. Take and look after yourself and if you want to send me a PM.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 82
grimsby pete
April 18, 2023, 12:22pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,836
Gold Stars: 222
Things can and will get better Hagrid  stick with it mate and hope you feel better soon.

A nice big win at home will make you feel great  . The players have three games to do that for you.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 82
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hagrid

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.